Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Katie's Characters

Go down 
+8
Excelsior
selene
maddie ☹
Gazimu
Dan
Zan
Boo Bunny
Katie Firebird
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Katie's Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:40 pm

New Character: Hope Emma Middleton

And i'm pleased to announce after a year and a half of searching i've finally found my mind's picture of Katie Firebird ONLINE. It is now her picture and i'm debating to use it as my avatar!
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Er... where did those comments go?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:19 pm

I deleted them. Your message was received. In the future you should PM me instead of coming into my character topic.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:22 pm

...Isn't that kind of rude deleting someone else's post without their permission? No disrespect or anything, Katie...but that is THEIR post. I read the posts, and I have to say I agree with them. They were both polite about it and didn't break any rules. So there wasn't really much of a right to delete their posts... While it is in your character topic, you could have at least asked before you deleted them.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:26 pm

While I'd rather my posts not be deleted, next time, you should inform me (and Skipping Stones). I don't like my stuff being removed without permission, so you should give me a heads up next time :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Okay, maybe you should realize that the situation wasn't private.

Oh, and, please, tell me you're at least deleting my stuff, alright? Thank you oh-so much.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:31 pm

I understand it's their post. But it's a post that was not necessary and was not a public issue. It is an issue with MY characters. Therefore you go and PM me, you do not go an tell me off in my character topic. I agreed with you and I acknowledged that you were correct. It was your post yes. But is was a post that didn't need to be where it was.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 pm

I read the posts, I don't particularly think they were telling you off. xP And besides, they shouldn't even need to inform you of how provocative your character's images are. You're an admin. You should be setting an example.
However, for one reason or another, you chose to ignore that you were an admin on a site with children. So I do believe that the posts were completely necessary as well as in the right place to do so. But hey, that's just me.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:35 pm

The post was very necessary, since those things were not very appropriate. Plus, it's regarding your characters, thus why it is in this topic. I apologize if I come across rude, but I don't like my posts being deleted for simple reasons. You could have just asked. That's all I am mad at right now, and if this escalates, I'll be mad for reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 pm

You need to understand why it was public, Katie. You have been role-playing with these characters for over a year and recently your posts have gotten shorter. When looking around this site for safety (before I joined), I saw that you have included smut (and someone else here, too). It wouldn't be public if you never role-played them, but you have. You're obviously irritated that someone has finally called you out (being drunk, too smutty, etc), and you don't like that, do you? Plus, we didn't need your unnecessary side-comment adding that this is the one time you were wrong. That was uncalled for and completely rude. Maybe, if you want respect from some of us, you should earn it. Now please get off your high horse. Sure, I am in no authority to say this, but you need to hear the honest to goodness truth. This is a warning.

Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:53 pm

You know what? No. I'm done with this. For over a year I've been true and loyal to CHB, Wether you think so or not I was helping everyone here before you even thought of this place. You can say i'm being pissy. I DON'T CARE. I told you you were right and I was wrong. I acknowledged my mistake and deleted what you asked. But if you want to get all rude and angry because I DELETED A POST? Fine. I'm not dealing with this any longer. I've put up with countless flak from YOU MUSIC. And you've been way worse in the past then I have or ever will be. You know what I told Forummotion Admins back in December? I told them an Admin by the name of Jack&Sally went powercrazy and blew up. And you know what I was dead on and everyone agreed with me.

YOU Angel. You wanna pull your little give a parting shot and never look back crud as you so often do. You know what I did? I sat there and took your rude words and I did nothing about it. Oh believe me I was tempted. But I dealt with it.

And YOU Skipping Stones. Or should I say Crispy? Because you know you asked me to change your email from Skipping.Stones@IDC.whatever. There is no way you don't know my past without having been here. You think i'm upset because ik'm getting called out?? No way, told you you were right.

You guys can sit there and be all "Oh there are young children!" You know what. I KNOW THAT. I've been very good in the past about deleting OTHERS and MY OWN rp's that were too over the top. It's not a public issue. Thats complete bologna and you know it. This very day I was going through the forum. ON MY TIME OFF. Looking for these such RP's. And guess what. I found... maybe 1? You didn't need my unnecessary side comment. I didn't need your unnecessary post about this being a public issue. Wether you think so or not doesn't matter. The truth is it wasn't. I told you there are better ways to notify me, So if you really actually gave a flying ___ about myself, my own respect, then thats what you would have done.

I'm going to take a hard look at the past year and a half i've spent with you all. Then i'll consider wether or not to think about staying around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Um, check my IP address before you assume things? You'll feel so ignorant for saying that. I don't live in Canada. If anyone I thought you'd accuse me of Fluffy, my best friend. >.> Stop pretending to be a teenage girl and get off your high horse, right now. Toodles~
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:58 pm

I've checked. There are ways around it. I have sufficient proof. Therefore i'm making an accusation. Remember who YOU'RE talking to.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Katie, I've put up with many things from you. I don't care what you say or do. I don't care what you did. Guess what? I'm not admin. In my eyes, I didn't go power crazy, but whatever. Sure, what, you admitted to being wrong. But? That doesn't mean deleting our posts is right. Katie, I may not be the picture perfect admin, and I'm sure you aren't. I'm tired of the crap you pull. I'm done with you. I apologize for what went back in December, but I'm not sorry for any of this happening now. You've pulled crap on me that I tried to believe, but lies are hard to believe. And then, Katie, you talk about respect. Minor or not, deleting posts because you feel embarrassed that you were wrong is no respect to me. Don't act like there were better ways to contact you is the real answer, you just hate being proven wrong. Knowing you has nothing to do with this situation. If there's something wrong here and now, not related to whatever has happened in your past, don't use the guilt trick. And you're lying. I have been talking to Crispy Bacon from a different site and I'd think she'd tell me if she was Skipping Stones or not. Guess what? Whatever fake proof you have is wrong. Do whatever you want. As you may or may not see, I'm done with you having power. Because, well, you have just officially blew up. So if you're calling me powercrazy and that I blew up, then you are worse. Have fun being blue, because if an attitude continues from you like this, you will be back to yellow. Also, what you just said to SS shows no sign of respect, so, I hope you start realizing that you're everything you just described.

-don't care what you say next, Moo

Last edited by Moosical on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 pm

As I so often do? Are you freaking kidding me? xD I left once, skank. ONCE. And the reason I was rude to you, to be perfectly honest, is because I don't like you. You're annoying, you're power hungry, you take credit for other people's ideas, you think you know everything, you're rude, and you complain about every SINGLE member on this site. And please, don't bother staying around. I think this site would be better of without you. I have never said anything because I have had no need. I have been polite as possible to you through the year I've been here, but insulting me, insulting my friends, and bringing Crispy into this (because here's a little hint, whore. THAT'S. NOT. CRISPY. That's a coincidence that her e-mail is the name of a member. I could tell you who that member is. Because I know them. But it's not Crispy. She isn't involved in this.)
You call ME a quitter for leaving because this site was too much for me to handle? And then you decide to leave because we called you wrong for having drunken sex, having a profile/character picture where the girl is hardly wearing a shirt, and post pictures of girls with tattoos that are in exposed areas of the body? Are you kidding me? Maybe I hadn't completely thought my leaving through, which is why I decided I missed my character, but if you leave over this you're more of an idiot than I thought you were.

You want to flip out over this post? Fine go for it. I probably deserve it. But you know what? I'm letting out all of the hatred and anger I have felt towards you for the past year. You have never been my friend. I have never looked up to you. I honestly felt bad for you when Moo deleted your account, but I soon realized that she should have deleted it again. You're power hungry Katie. (Not ambitious as you so politely put it.) You suggested yourself to be admin. And the only reason you suggested me was so that you didn't seem like your ego was the size of Texas.
Your posts have gotten shorter and shorter and honestly I consider you illiterate now. Your characters are weak with hardly any info and your posts are barely four sentences. There are people on this site that work hard for each post. Rempy, Moo, Skipper, Crispy, Dan, and countless others. But you set the example of being an admin with a weak and hardly descriptive post? That's just crap, Katie. And if it is a long post, it's because your character is having drunken sex or leading up to drunken sex.

You can insult me all the hell you want. Because this didn't start out as my issue. But I stuck my nose in because I felt I needed to (and maybe a little bit of my own personal enjoyment of pissing you off. But hey.) But if you insult my friends because they corrected you on something you shouldn't even need corrected about then you're in for a heap of hell from me you little hypocritical hoe.
So yeah, take that time you want to "revaluate" what you've done for this site. (a.k.a nothing. The thing your most known for is the Drachma system, and that was Crispy's idea in the first place.) However, please don't feel like you need to return. Because I know I personally would through a party if you decided to leave, and I know about twenty other people that would as well. Probably more to be honest.

Have a nice life in hell, Katie. :] I hope it's nice and toasty "down unda".
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 pm

I am not Skipping Stones and you are making useless accusations based off of no evidence. Yes, my e-mail name and her username are the same, that proves nothing. It proves that we chose the same name for different accounts and you are accusing me of breaking a rule. I have never broken a rule on CHB.

You have sufficient proof? What proof do you have? That my e-mail name and her username are the same? That's about it. You can ask anyone, my posting/writing style is hardly the same as hers. Also, if I were to make a second account, do you really think that I would be stupid enough to have a username that is the same as the name of the e-mail that I asked you to change my account to? Thinking that I would be so brainless and that I would do such a thing is plain insulting and frankly, a little stupid of yourself. I think you should remember who you're accusing here.

Also, they had a point before. You had no right to delete their posts. Unless their posts break a rule, they are untouchable. You have no right to delete posts that are not your own. Also, it is perfectly appropriate for them to post here. They can post wherever they god damned like, they do not have to private message you. As Music pointed out previously, if it is something regarding YOUR CHARACTERS it is perfectly sensible to post about it in YOUR CHARACTER TOPIC.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Okay, I've seen this go far enough.

For one, DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO TALK TO THEM LIKE THAT. EVER. They are my friends and quite frankly I agree with them. YOU, KATIE, are supposed to be the MATURE one and handle this MATURELY. But you decided to take this very childish. I would expect more maturity from an ADMIN who's been one for over a YEAR AND A HALF.

About Moo, Moo speaks her mind. SO WHAT? A lot of people here do. And I don't blame her for being rude to you. I've only been here for a few months, but I can tell you're not very liked on the Admin team. And Moo is how old? She's already more mature than you! She was handling this quite maturely and you went all five year old and started complaining.

About Angel, DON'T YOU EVEN GET ME STARTED. Angel was an amazing Admin, and had a very good right to leave. She left because of things like this and people LIKE YOU. She came back to RP, not to get into this type of stuff.

About Skipping Stones, HAVE YOU EVEN CHECKED THE IP ADDRESS? So what, the e-mail is a coincidence. I highly doubt Crispy would double account. Crispy is a GREAT Admin. So what you wrote meant absolutely nothing.

I know I have no right to step in and start ranting, but I feel it's needed. And if you "know" that there is young children on the site, then why post the picture of the vulgar tattoo? YOU KNEW. Seriously Katie, I just lost all of my respect for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katie's Characters   Katie's Characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katie's Characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2