Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) Empty
PostSubject: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:11 pm

Colby ran her hands through her much shorter hair which was all ready growing out. Like her hair grew three times as fast as a normal person's. her dark green eyes scaned over the snow covered floor. She was feeling better about the fact not as many deaths or wounds had ocured. Even though she had gotten a small cut on her upper arms that would make a small scar. Other then that she was fine. She looked around the clearing with a small smile she leaned her head back and let the gloden light bathe her pale face.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:18 pm

"Mmn," Matthew muttered, walking up behind her. "Hey..." He yawned, like normal. Attempting to push his messy hair down, he looked around, examining the forest.

[Crappy post...]
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:43 pm

It's it freaking Crappy post day? Me, Roxanne, You!

Colby jumpped slightly then looked up and smiled, "Hey Matt" She said then patting the groud next to her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:08 am

~A little...Zan/Colby/Adam fest. xD Long ass title...:DD
Zan was marching through the forest rather loudly. She was trying to see how many sticks she could snap all together. So far since she'd left cabin one she'd snapped eighty four. Who knew, maybe by the end of the day she'd break a world record. In the distance she spotted a rather familiar face and a unfamiliar one. Zan took off running and snapping and forgetting to count. "COLBYY!!!" She screamed tackling one of her best friends. She sat on Colby's stomach whilst grinning. "Hiyah."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:04 am

I laughed and pushed Roxanne off my stomach. "Get off me you insane women!" I said while laughing. My green eye's looked at Matt for a secound then back to the Zeus girl. I sat you after getting her off me. "Ugh! Roxanne, that was not comfy" I said putting my hand on my flat stomach and ran my thumb across the shirt where the long scar was. I did this once and let my hand fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:07 am

"You love me." Zan grinned and sat next to the guy. "Hiyah." She said. James was being a bit of a no-show lately so she'd flirt for a while. She smiled at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:42 am

"Um...hey," Matthew said, between laughs at what had unfolded in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:52 am

Colby smiled and laughed some then leaned next to Roxanne, "He's taken" she said quitly. Her green eyes layered with amusement. She ran a hand through her now sholder leagth hair which made ringlets on the sides where it was shorter. "Matt I'm going to buy you a comb one day" She said pointing out his mopish hair.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:54 am

He laughed a bit more. "It's not usually this bad..." he said, and grimaced as another strand stuck up. "Ugh..." He cursed at his hair, and attempted once again to push it down.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:00 am

I laughed "Give up. It's not going to work" I said smiling.

Gotta Go!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:10 am

He sighed, taking his hands off of his head. As if on cue, the hair stuck up again, to the annoyance of Matt. "Grrr...."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:49 pm

I laughed again and patted the top of his head, "You could always cut your hair." She said then shook her head, "Naw you'd look weird" She pointed out then looked at Roxanne then back to Matthew. She gave a sigh and leaned agaist Matt's sholder and faced Zan, waiting for her to say somthing.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:28 pm

He sat, silent, also waiting for the other girl to say something. He let his eyes drift off, daydreaming a bit.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:47 am

HELLO. ZAN.. YOU GOING TO POST. Colby and Matthew are going to like get up and leave Zan if u dnt post
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:41 pm

~Whaa? Sorry. Was studying for my finals.

"Oh, what do you want me to say?" Zan looked from the two momentarily confused. She grinned sheepishly-not something she did often- and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:54 pm

I sighed and looked at her, "I dunno- Why are you grinning?" I asked frowning. My green eyes bright and curoius.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:58 pm

"Cause...that was rather stupid of me. I didn't realize he was your boyfriend." She snorted and lay back on the ground. "Yeah...James is incognito. He's been MIA." Zan sighed.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:39 pm

He blinked a bit, still indifferent. He had never been great with girls, true, but he felt a little more comfortable with Colby. After all, she was his...girlfriend? He frowned a bit, another absent thought entering his mind. He had always been an awkward person around people. He couldn't hold an award winning conversation and he wasn't the best in different skills and such, but Colby accepted that. He was glad that she like him as he was. He blinked once more, shaking his head the tiniest bit. He thought too hard.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:08 pm

I rised an acrhed black eyebrow. "So.. because James is a no show you can flirt with random guys?" I asked amused. I flipped a lock of curly hair around in my hair and was competely relexed agaist Matt's side and shoulder. I looked up away at the dead winter bark on the tree and rested my hand on his. I felt confortable around Matt, relexed.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:24 pm

He laughed a little, his mouth pulling into a grin. "No harm done though, right...?" He looked at them both, arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:41 pm

I smiled, "No, No harm" I said looking back down a foucing. My Jayde green eye's scanned over the leaves. And shivers involatery because of the coolness seeping through my jacket, "You'd think after 8 years here i'd get used to cold"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Matthew glanced over, noticing her shivering. "You'd think after 8 years here I'd get used to cold." He laughed a bit. He would, like in all cliche relationships, give her his jacket, and they'd be a nice couple. The only problem with that was that he, to his slight despair, had no jacket. Being an Apollo child, he had never really needed one, and most of the times he tried on leather jackets was due to the reason he thought that they made him look cool. He sighed, and shook his head to himself at his negligence.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Colby shuffled the jacket she was already wearing and nessling alittle closer to Matt, "Your so odd, no jacket you must be freezing?" I said looking up at Matt. My deep green eyes lined with a hint of worry.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:30 pm

He shrugged. "I've never really been that cold...probably cause of my Apollo relation and such..."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:39 pm

I shrugged, "Well good for you and your none coldself" I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)   All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Stressed Out (Colby, Adam and random comments from Zan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next