Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Whatsername's Revised Charries

Go down 
+5
Colby
Baby Lex
maddie ☹
Boo Bunny
Zan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Whatsername's Revised Charries Empty
PostSubject: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:18 pm

These are my accepted charries:
Whatsername's Revised Charries Emo-girl-black-hair
"Would you like to get slapped with a sock full of butter? No? Too bad." *slap*
(The Leader)

Name: Roxanne Michaels
Years in camp: Technically if you count up the number of days she actually found refuge at camp, you'd find she spend five years total here.
God Parent: Zeus
Mortal Parent: Jillian Michaels

Brief History: Zan grew up in large city, Brooklyn. Learning to fed for herself and her brother, Jared, at a young age. She took care of him and he tried to take care of school. Zan didn't want to drop out of school but she almost did. She managed with a D average. She is smarter than most demigods in math and history. But failed in everything else. Her mother was a meth-addict, waking up for maybe four hours a day and then doing meth and going out for a while and then coming back and sleeping it off. Zan and Jillian hated each other with a burning passion. While Jillian was a proud and rather arrogant woman, so was Zan. When Zan was about thirteen she was kidnapped and shipped off with her friends: Michael Armstrong, son of Erebus; Acia, daughter of Hephaestus; and Emily Waters, daughter of Poseidon,; to an enemy demigod camp. The camp itself, know as Mooraj, resided in a desert in the middle of Mexico. The exactly location is not know to the public. The camp took it's toll on her friends. Every night they were woken up in the middle of the night to merely be dragged into complete and utter darkness only to be hit/slapped/kicked or spit on. Zan was supposed to use her other senses to sense where the hits were coming from and detect where the others where so she could fight back if she ever lost her vision (which ironically she did, briefly). Another "game" they played at Mooraj was 'Get the Spikes', a game in which a trainer stood in the center of the arena wearing shoulder-pads with five red spikes on each shoulder and the student had to get the spikes off in order for food or water. That was how you got food and water, by winning "games" and beating the trainers. After Zan beat every trainer and became the fit strong leader she is, at age fifteen she and Acia and Michael and Emily ran away from the camp. Once they had completed each of the courses, the final task was to escape the camp. Only, Acia, had a problem with this. Acia, like her father had been born with a deformation in her knee and she couldn't run or walk right. She had trouble doing all of the things with the others like a normal girl. Eventually they all made it out alive only to barely make it to camp alive. Zan had to go back to Brooklyn and rescue her brother from the woman she called, 'Mom' and found out that her brother had been living with a gang leader named, 'General Looter' [ insert fail there <<< xD ]. Jared and the General had gotten along and Jared had all his homework done on time and whatnot and had actually been a good student while his sister had been gone. They both retreated to camp and they were claimed that summer.

Phsyical Appearance: Usually dresses in dark clothing. And her red converse. She usually wears red or white converse with her dark outfit. Her hair is calligraphy ink black. Like so black it gives off a purplish tint. Her eyes are a bit strange indeed. They are green-blue like the sea but also a bit gray making them change color depending whether or not it's sunny outside. If it's sunny they'll look more green. If it's dark then blue. If she's angry they look gray. Her deep-set eyes aren't the only good looks she has. She has a pretty heart shaped face and high cheekbones to match. Her muscles have gotten big from baseball playing non-stop as her legs are too.

Personality: Bottom line, she's a bad person to get into a fight with, but a good person to be allies with. Often she's pretty arrogant, being slightly pushy and mean. But she does care about a select few things. Like her son, her sisters Destiny and Penelope and Madeline, her bat and her college. Not to mention her CD collection. Other than that little flaw she's a good friend. She has an extreme temper however, finding it difficult to control it. When she was seven she killed her pet snake by lighting it on fire by striking it with lightning. Good times, before that, about a few years to be exact, she was taken to an enemy training camp where she learned stealthyness and whatnot. Basically, it was a ninja camp. In other words she's a bad person to get into a fight with. Don't know how many times I will tell you that. But I'm serious, anywho . . . . When she gets a boyfriend or is around a guy she likes she'll act different. Different than who she is really is.

Pets: Small dragon named Hot Wing

Weapons: 2 1/2 foot long sword named Greek Fire that turns into a black and green aluminum baseball bat

Talents:
~Can control lightning well, almost expertly
~Can do minor things with the weather

Other: She has a son named Will who has had his age tampered with by the gods and now he's fifteen and dating his aunt Madeline.
~Her best friends are her sisters. Which many girls would agree with. Maddie and Zan are currently attempting to dye each other's hair at the Zeus cabin. Zan is trying to dye Maddie's red and Maddie will attempt to dye Zan's orange. Don't even ask why.

Whatsername's Revised Charries Beauty,girls,auburn,hair,beautiful,girl,girl,photography-868ad75b93df85a7d63cf1aa739fc0b4_h
"I'm bored. I'm gonna play with fire because I can and I'm special like that."
(The Mechanic)

Name:
Emily Marizek

Birthday:
May 14

Greek Deity Parent :
Hephaestus

Mortal Parent:
Mary Marizek

Brief History:
Emily Marizek was a different child. Growing up in Manhattan had it’s perks.
Emily:
“Hiyah. I’m Emily. I grew up in big-city Manhattan. Always fixing things and figuring things out. Constantly working Math problems and helping my mom fix cars for a living. See when I was nine, my teachers predicted I was some math prodigy because I was amazing at Geometry for a little kid. Pfft. I’m a daughter of Hephaestus. We’re supposed to be good at math. Anyway, by the time I was eighteen months, I could completely take apart and reassemble any clock in the house.
“When I was five I started working in my mother’s mechanic’s shop as a mechanic’s assistant. I loved it there. Even though I couldn’t and wasn’t aloud to do much, I still loved the feel and the smells and the environment. Most girls my age where playing with dolls. Pfft. I cut the heads off dolls and strapped them army tanks and attached a small battery and hooked up some wires and PRESTO! You had a demonic tank-dollie. I raced that thing around the neighborhood. I drove my brothers nuts. I got hired as a body shop worker when I was thirteen.”

Physical Appearance :
“Since I’m working most of the time in a shop or somethin’, I try not to wear anything that could get caught in or on the machines. To be honest, I’ve always wanted to wear pretty things and stuff but I’m too afraid of looking weird. Generally I wear long boot-cut jeans and worker’s boots. Cowboy boots. I usually wear t-shirts from some swap-meet I attended. I got long red hair. I know, I know, red hair. I’m a ginger. And I’m darned proud! I have big green eyes. I look Irish but I’m not. I’m Welsh. Yeesh. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. I used to play track and so I guess I look like this runner. But I never ran in track. I was a thrower. My body is normal. I guess.” –rubs back of neck- “I don’t really like talking about my body. It’s weird. Not my body, just talking about stuff like that. Oh well, I have a fire-burn mark on my left arm from the time I burned myself. Not fun. Lemme tell you that. This one time, I was poking the fire in the fireplace with a metal stick when the stick grew hot, so I dropped it. Fire appeared in my hand and ran up my arm. It created this long-butt fire mark. Now my entire right arm has this swirl mark on it. My mom thinks I’m a fire-user. I’m never touching fire again.”

Personality:
“Pfft. I’m not talking about my personality.”
Emily’s track coach used to tell her that she was the type of girl who would run with scissors. Emily is generally outgoing and slightly loud. She loves to tell jokes. When a friend comes up to her complaining about a guy Emily tells her, “Dump his butt. He’s a loser. You deserve better.” She’s confident. But under that confidence is lack of confidence. She never had a father. No one to tell her fatherly things. She misses him. Terribley. Sometimes her sadness takes over and she slumps into a depression. Not leaving the forge for days at a time. Sleeping in there. Emily is bipolar. She can’t help her mood swings. One day she’ll be quiet and self-reserved and the next day she’ll be loud and outgoing. Or angry and hateful. She’s incredibly smart and people don’t give her that. They don’t know and they don’t care enough to stick around and find out. Usually she’s the brains of the operations. The brain covered in band-aids and always having a bottle of Advil with her in her toolbelt.

Fatal Flaw:
Grudge holder. And she hates liars. She would love to beat them in their sleep.

How long at camp:
This is her third year.

Summer-Only or Year-rounder?:
Year-rounder, only because she doesn’t like going back to school. She doesn’t like organic life forms.

Demigod Ability/Abilities:
~Her mother thinks she’s a fire-user but she doesn’t want to find out.
~She can fix or build almost anything

Hobbies/Talents:
~Track
~Fixing cars
~Forging weapons
~Drawing (yes, she’s very good at drawing dragons)

Weapons:
Two double hammers

Pets:
A long-haired Irish setter named Blade

Other:
None.

Whatsername's Revised Charries 651ace16283eda93bf366c918a6d9d13_m
"Argg...blargghhh. Stupid men."
(The Violent Cuddley One)
Name:
Maggie Ciconetti

Birthday:
February 14th (ironic isn't it?)

God Parent:
Aphrodite

Mortal Parent:
Matt Kruger

Brief History:
"I lived in a small town in upsate New York and my dad was a small store owner. He cut hair for a living. I always hated it in there. The women and the annoying little yappy dogs they brought with them. It was kind of a prestiguous shop. We always had celebrities finding their way there. Like they were attracted to small shops that cut hair or something. I dunno. Anyway one day this really pretty group of girls walked in when I was sweeping up the hair on the floor and I thought they looked off. They were wearing short skirts and tank tops in the middle of winter. So I looked at them and said, 'Welcome to Case de Ciconetti, how may I help you?' Yeah...I tried to be nice about it but we were near closing time so I was a little crabby and dad was upstairs trying to fix a model's nails for her big-shoot or something. So these girls just grinned at me and said, 'Yeah. We have a winter formal coming up. Can we get our nails and hair done?' I was about to say that I wasn't sure if we had enough time for that because it was near closing time and everything but they insisted. So I called one of my dad's workings, Maddie and had her come over and help. I don't really know how to cut hair so I did one of girls' nails for her. They were relatively nice. While I was talking to the first girl, Jessica, she told me that she hated the girl who was the 'leader' of the group. Her name was Danyela. She Danyela was like a dictator. So I told her that she shouldn't boss you around like that and not to let her do such a thing. She told me that I was a nice person and then Danyela sat down for her nails as Jessica got her hair worked on. Danyela was horrible for me. She wouldn't hold still and she spilled the bottle on my shirt. Which is when I broke and screamed, 'Your as horrible as Jessica said you were!' and I threw the bottle at her. It was a rotten thing to do, but Danyela got these freaky glowing red eyes and her legs morphed into, like, a donkey and mechanical thing and I was like, 'Uh...we offer free waxes?' So we got into a fight and she threw a sink at me and I threw more nail polish at her. Which is when Maddie gave me my first weapon: a dagger with emeralds encrusted on the handle. It was so pretty I could only stare at it for a few moments. Then I got hit in the side of the head with a bottle of lotion and I pulled the dagger on the wierd chick and stabbed her in the face. It was wierd. I moved so fast with the dagger and I felt powerful. Later after Danyela and her minions left, Jessica had stayed behind to help me and my dad clean up. I found out that Jessica was a satyr and her and my father had been planning to take me to a camp for a few months. I was shocked at this revelation because I hadn't seen it coming and I've never even been to camp before. I've always kinda wanted to go but I never got the chance."

Pyhsical Appearance:
Maggie is probably the prettiest girl in school without make-up on. Her friends always told her that with her face and long legs she could go into modeling. Naturally Maggie had to point out that she wasn't tall enough for that. Maggie is just a natural beauty and she can't do anything to hide it. She has straight dark brown hair that just goes to the middle of her upper back and it's really thick but pin-straight. She doesn't even have to glide a straightener down it. It's just always straight. Unless she curls it. Her hair is wierd like that. Even though it's straight and thick, it always bends to her will and wish. Maggie has dark brown, naturally thin, arched eyebrows above her chocolate brown eyes. Maggie always felt that brown eyes were ugly as poo but everyone always tells her she has really pretty eyes. She has a defined Italian nose because of where her father is from. Her father loved to brag to his friends about his daughter's beauty and she was going to be a model and make him lots of money. But Maggie wants to be something else. She is a fair-skinned Italian with a few moles here and there on her arms. She could never get a tan, mostly because of her fair skin and usually it would take a few sunburns before her skin started to tan. Her father used to joke about it all the time seeing as how she was the only fair-haired Italian in the family; they were all olive skinned. Maggie is an average sized girl. Not too tall and skinny. Not too small and fat. Just right. She doesn't have any acne on her face either. Maggie has a little scar on the back of her leg from the time she got surgery after an accident during a soccer game.

Personality:
Maggie is the type of person who is very calm and doesn't seem like she has ADHD. Which is very true. Maggie was not diagnosed with ADHD, instead ADD. The inability to concentrate and focus. At times she can be hyper but only if you give her enough pop. She is very easy-going and a rather reasonable person. She is great at giving love/friendship advice although she doesn't think she is. She is a serious person when really looked at, and not just glanced over briefly. Maggie doesn't really care for little children or animals because they get in her and that's what makes her such an ambitious person. But she isn't competetive. She just likes to go for her dreams. One of her dreams is to become a writer. Maggie is freakishly smart for a child of Aphrodite. Or a demigod for that matter. Her father always told her it because she was in her mother's womb for a long time and that she matured more than the other children since she was a month past her due date when she was born. She always keeps a notepad and pencil on her in case she gets an idea and wants to write it down. Or if she sees something worth noting. Although she doesn't seem like it, Maggie has a nasty temper. When she doesn't understand something or she's angry she breaks things. She doesn't throw a huge tantrum. She just sits there and pouts and if anything breakable is in her grasp...well you ain't gettin' it back anytime soon. She has never really had a spot for fighting because she sees it as wrong and always thinks of that person's family and begins to feel guilty for even thinking of hurting them. That's her fatal flaw; she can hardly hurt someone else without feeling extremely guilty about it later.

Fatal Flaw:
She never has enough confidence in herself. But her real fatal flaw is that she can't kill anyone. It makes her feel horrible inside.

How Long At Camp:
The queen has just arrived.

Summer or Year-rounder:
Year

Demigod Abilites:
She can't charmspeak or do anything that has to do with her immortal parent.

Talents:
~Can tell when two people should be together
~Gives very good advice
~Is very compassionate

Weapons:
A dagger with emeralds encrusted on the handle, although she never uses it.

Pets:
None

Other:
None

Whatsername's Revised Charries Rainbows-176b1dc27939c2cf608f04427145e622_m
"I have to agree with the hippies on this one...rainbows are amazing."
(The Hippie...sorta)
Name:
Daisy May Summers

Birthday:
April 2nd 1993

God Parent:
Iris

Mortal Parent:
Rob Summers

Brief History:
Her and her dad, Rob, who she called Roberto/Robbie/Rainbow King, almost never traveled. They liked to stay in their small, cozy home in Southern Ohio. They lived in a small, two-bedroom ranch with a large farm surrounding it. Her father was a artist with no intention of using the farmspace at all. So he turned it into a horse-stables. He let people rent the barn out for their horses and hired a bunch of people to run it, since he was much too lazy to do it himself. Daisy never much cared for horses or animals, or responsiblity for that matter. So whenever she was asked about her horse-renting business at school she'd reply, "Ask my pops."
Daisy has a rather boring history actually. Not much happened in her, due to the fact that her mother is the goddess of rainbows, therefore monsters kind of just ignored her. She came to camp at age thirteen for the summer and the summer only. She is currently at camp due to a recent school shooting; her father had decided that it'd be safer if she finished out her semester at camp. The teachers send her the work and she usually completes it. An easy lifestyle.

Physical Appearance:
Daisy has short, dark, choppy, layered, brown hair that falls to about the bottom of her upper back. So it's not super long, but not super short either. She loves her hair; she used to wear it long until she saw a magazine ad with a girl wearing her hair in a punk look. But when she got it cut like that, the look wasn't really her thing so she just wore her hair naturally curly. It almost never lies flat unless a salon straightener is taken to it with some serious products. It usually fuzzes up unless she applies a anti-friz serum on it. The shortest layer is about two and a half inches long.
Her eyes aren't a dominant color; as they shift between gray, blue, and green. Usually green in the light. Blue in artificial light, and gray with not much light. She almost never wears make-up, as it is too much of a hassle to put on and take off, since she's extremely lazy and non-caring. The only make-up she does wear is a little black eyeliner halfway lined under her eyes. Sometimes. Her eyebrows are rather bushy, but she waxes them until they're perfectly arched. Under her eyes lie her secrets of her insomnia and her wierdo sleeping disorder.
She stands at about five foot two and isn't exactly skinny, but she isn't fat either. She's a hundred and twenty pounds but the weight lies in her large leg muscles, as she is and was a soccer play for the past...seven years. Her arms are rather skinny, but she has powerful legs to makeup for her short arms and tiny hands. She is usually found wearing flare jeans or bootcut jeans and almost never shoes. The only shoes she wears are Converse or flip-flops. Flip-flops in the winter and Converse in the summer. She tends to wear hoodies alot or t-shirts covered in paint.

Personality:
Daisy has a very bubbly, yet random personality. You could tell her anything and she would keep that secret no matter what. She will stand up for herself and her friends no matter what the consequences. You could be telling her about how your boyfriend just broke up with you and then she'd say something like, "Don't you love how men are like clouds? Just drifting in sight when you're bored and then drifting away when you're satisfied?" Daisy is very wise, she just doesn't exactly embrace it. She never follows a conversation and can't really carry one either. She'll change the subject faster than you can follow. In fact most people needed a translator for when they stayed at her and her father's house. They were both like this.
Most of the time, Daisy's really happy and fun to be around. She acts extremely crazy (in a good way) at times. Other times, she acts distant and not caring. She is a very lazy person and will do anything to get out of doing work. Like reading, for example; she doesn't do it. She just won't. She'll do anything to get out of it. Unlike most halfbloods, she wasn't diagnosed with dyslexia. Just ADHD. She reads perfectly and fluently. Her grammar is perfect as well and she's afraid that the other demigods will think she's a snob or something so she fakes illiteracy and sometimes acts airheaded to protect that.

Talents:
She's amazing at painting, although not realistic painting. More like...abstract painting.
She isn't too bad at singing either.

Pets:
A small lizard name Jekyll.

Whatsername's Revised Charries Guy_fo10
"The course of true love never did run smooth."
(The Rich Boy)

Name:
Carter Wade Mason

Age/Birthday:
April 27th 1995

God Parent:
Eros

Mortal Parent:
Jennie Mason

Years in Camp:
Two years, he's a year rounder.

Brief History:
Carter comes from Hollywood. Yes, the Hollywood. The one were all the movies are filmed, the one were all the actresses died. Yada yada. Blah blah blah. He grew up dealing with all the drama of his friends and their friends. All of his friends were in at least one commercial. At the very least. Carter was forced to try out for a commercial. Only...he was never interested in acting. He is interested in a career in guitar-playing, though. His friends thought guitar-playing was an unreliable source of money. He really didn’t care. He didn’t play for the fame or perks. But he played because he loved it.
Carter’s mother is a rich attorney in Hollywood who represents several of Hollywood’s most important stars and singers. They lived in a big house on the beach with two butlers and a nanny. Most of the time, Jennie was away and worked. Jennie was a workaholic. Carter didn’t like to work. He liked to play. All play, no work. That’s his motto. He came to camp when he found out from the school satyr about his heritage.

Physical Appearance:
He has medium-length, scruffy, brown hair that curls at the ends in a slight cowlick. His hair is usually cut to today’s style and flops over his eyes quite irratatedly. (if that’s a word xD) His sky blue colored eyes suggest kindness when you look at them. Carter has been rarely known to roll his eyes at people. Ever. He has his left ear pierced with a diamond stud, which his friends convinced him to do. He stands at a height of five foot nine with a lanky build. Carter is usually found wearing long sleeve, henleys and jeans with Converse or something.

Personality:
Carter is the type of guy who never flaunts what he has. He considers that rubbing it in people’s faces and thinks it’s rude. Carter has excellent morals and knows how to treat a girl right. He is extremely charming, yet can be manipulative. His mother once told him, ‘Manipulation is the key to getting what you want.’ Yet at the same time he isn’t ever mean to anyone. Although, Carter has a temper. Which isn’t easy to get to. He has to be really angry for his temper to snap. He isn’t all that responsible, though. He tends to forget his duties. When he does, he goes off and does something stupid, like signing up for a contest in which he has to pay or something like that. He is a very intelligent person, since he was educated at a prestigious private school in New York. He doesn’t have street-smarts however.

Pets:
A small wiener dog, by the name of Noelle

Talents:
None

Weapons:
A sword named Chenoa

Other:
Noneee!

TBC.

D a t i n g a n d W h a t n o t ! < 5 5 5

Roxanne Michaels: James and Zan broke up, but Sam and Zan are seriously interested in each other...
Emily Marizek is dating Cody Perennial (Dan)
Aryssa Heart is not dating anyone but likes Ace Ashfield. (Crispy Bacon)
Maggie Ciconetti has been dibbed for that Flann (guy) guy, I think. Maybe. WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES ACTUALLY.
Daisy May is hanging out with Samuellie in the Dionysus cabin with expensive wine...
Carter Wade Mason is dibbed for Angelica

[[See above for Roxanne's History...I took some of the ideas of Mooraj and the trainers from the books by DJ Hale, so I can't take credit for it.]]

B.F.F.LS

Whatsername's Revised Charries Thing.27452600.s
Whatsername's Revised Charries Thing.27452557.s
Maddie&Zan fooling around with their fingers. xD

Last edited by All American Nightmare on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Any of your characters dibbed? Hah
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Nay <2
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Uhh...I dunno. I made Max for Carson. (Dan) Emily is dating Cod-WAIT. IMA MAKE THAT! BRB!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:27 pm

JOEY WANTS A GIRLFRIEND. Anyone wanna date Finn Hudson? XD
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:30 pm

I'm special like that."

I used to tell my momma that all the time, i still do.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:22 am

New charrie. You cannot tell me he isn't hot!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:07 am

I dibs Nate for Katy when he starts dating again XD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:09 am

Er...he got a girl preggo. SO THAT WON'T WORK OUT.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:00 am

He won't care....

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:04 am

LOL, I don't XD Katy wouldn't care either XD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:41 pm

NO NAY IS MINE *shanks Dean*
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:15 pm

*jabs Nick* Anyone wanna dibs Mr. Hottie?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:19 pm

I DO. For Kait. :)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:23 pm

K. Where to post? Just a warning, Nick is rather brick-like so he might not notice anything out of the unordinary.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Brick-like. XD How about the lake? You make topic.

IM WATCHING ED, EDD, AND EDDY. Awesomeness cartoon.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Oh, damn. I already made the topic at the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:40 pm

That's k.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Gopost. OrImaEatYou. xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:03 pm

READ IT AND WEEP, BISHES. NEW CHARRIE. RONI STRONG.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:08 pm

NEW CHARACTER!!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Add Willy-poo again? for meeee?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:56 am

I can't find 'im! xDD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:22 am

I dibs Maggie for Flann :D
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:43 am

FINE.
YOU GET TO MAKE THE TOPIC THOUGH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatsername's Revised Charries   Whatsername's Revised Charries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whatsername's Revised Charries
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next