Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:19 pm

"Yeah she died." said Shelbie. She was sad. A few tears escaped her eyes. Shelbie tried to hide them.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:22 pm

I got up and hugged Shelbie " Don't cry. Maybe she'll get another chance, who knows?" I said, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Shelbie hugged Takeo. She wiped the tears from her face. She said, "Yeah, maybe."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:27 pm

I got bak to my place, a bit red. " Hum, is there anything you want to talk about?" I asked, shyly. I wasn't sure of my feelings, so uh.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:29 pm

"No not really. Do you have any... ideas." said Shelbie. She paused for a second before saying the last word. She smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:31 pm

" Nah, not really. I was hopping you had some" I wink at her. I let myself fall on the bed. I don't know it belonged t owho, but I didn't care. Who said that person was still at camp?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:35 pm

"I have nothing. It's been two days and I haven't had a lot that's going on. Sometimes that's a good thing, right? For Demi-gods." asked Shelbie.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:36 pm

" I guess. You wanna go for a walk?" I proposed. Maybe she wanted to see something else than her bunk.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:38 pm

"Sure, why not. Where should we go? the beach, the lake, or somewhere else?" said Shelbie. She grabbed a jacket and put it on her. It was furry. Her friend Savanna got it for her. She was about to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:45 pm

" Hum, anywhere. We go where you want. need help to get on my back?" I asked. I would carry her on my back, it would be easier.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:47 pm

"No I don't. I don't know where to go. I guess we could go to the beach." said Shelbie. She remembered climbing trees and jumping into water when she was little.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:49 pm

" The beach then... or maybe we should go to the lake because of the hurricane..." I said thinking that the hurricane was powerful, and really dangerous
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:52 pm

"Okay then, the lake." said Shelbie. She hopped on his back and grabbed her crunches that became small She grabbed a back pack put them inside and put the backpack on her back. She was ready.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:10 pm

"See you guys later" I say under my bed looking for a shirt. I suddenly found a dirty blue T-shirt under it and said, "Just needs a little cleaning" I say walking out the cabin. My arm still hurt from the hurricane though like every part of my body did.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:09 pm

" Bye" I simply said and walk out the cabin " Take a grab!" I smile jokingly at her.

ooc: I make the topic?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:11 pm

OOC:Okay.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:47 pm

ooc: made it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).   I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings). - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Have to Have Bed Rest (Open to Her Friends and Siblings).
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2