Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This is very Important

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

This is very Important Empty
PostSubject: This is very Important   This is very Important I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:20 pm

I'm aware of high emotains at the momne,t BUT IT"S THE HOLIDAYS< AND WE THE HELLo YOUR NOT ALL SUPER HAPPY!?!?!

That's kinda the point, I think we all need some Christmas cheer even if you don't celeabrete, We need some happy feelings.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: This is very Important   This is very Important I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:36 pm

I AGREE.

"We can spread a smile of joy/Throw your arms around the world at Christmastime!"
That's from my favorite Christmas song, "Feed The World". I think that's what we ALL should do.

Now I'm going to listen to a murder ballad like "Stan" by Eminem. Just kidding, just kidding.

Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: This is very Important   This is very Important I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:01 pm

Vive le vent~ Vive le vent~ Vive le vent d'hiver!

It's Jingle Bells in French. Our class went in the hall and sung Christmas carols in French. Well... actually it's part of it. I don't have the lyrics with me, so I can't do the whole thing...

Joyeux Noël; Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is very Important   This is very Important I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is very Important
Page 1 of 1