Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] Empty
PostSubject: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:31 pm

I was leaning against a tree, reading The Hunger Games. I was so into the book, I didn't notice anything around me. I was petting Kara with my free hand. She purred contently.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:44 pm

I walked through the forset slowly I took advange of the sudden nice weather and was wearing a muscel shirt and corgo pants, It ruined the musceline look by having a small white kitten sitting in my arms looking around contintly, mewing when I said somthing to her. I seen a girl and I halted, as I did Bell jumped from my arms and padded over to the girl, Bell's little black paws getting dusty.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:54 pm

I feel someting claw at my legs, and I look up from my book. It was a kitty. "Aww..." I then look and see a boy who I assume the kitten belongs to. I scoop Kara up so I have two kittens in my arms, and give the white one to the boy. "There. Cute kitten." I started to pet Kara. "I'm Kaylee. And this..." She starts purring. "Is Kara."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:59 pm

I walk forward and Take the small kitten, I smile and brush the hair out of my eyes, "Thanks, I'm Jason and this is AngelBell" I look down at the kitten she was holding, "I call her Bell though". I sit down across from the girl, "Very nice behaved kitten" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:30 pm

As if on cue, Kara jumped out of my arms and started pawing at Jason. "Yeah. Very well behaved." I twirl a strand of hair. "But AngelBell, cute name," I say as I take my white slitted glasses out from my front pocket and put them on.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm

I laugh and pet the kitten, I blushed slightly, "OH... yah... My mother sent her to me and named it" I said looking at the kittens, Bell walked up to Kara and sniffed her. She flicked her little black ears and looked up at me, I smiled. "So... er... how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:49 pm

"Seven years. You?" I ask as I take a pack of Trident Layers out of my pocket. I unwrap a piece and pop it in my mouth. "Want some?" I ask Jason.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 pm

I nodded once and took a peice and plopped into my mouth, I pushed up my glasses some, and shrugged, "A year, one tiring year" I sighed, "How do you stay here that long?" I asked, I was afeid I would be killed in my sleep, I lived with some crazy people. Maybe her siblings were nicer, I didn't have any I knew of yet, I lived with all the minor gods kids.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:07 pm

I shrug. "Nowhere to go, mostly." I chomp on my gum as I pet Bell. I take a good look at Jason, and realize that he's cute.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:10 pm

I tried to avoid eye contact with her, but I slipped and looked into her eyes for a moment locking our gaze, I then fell a claw in my leg and look down, I patted the cat softly, my long fingers weaving in it's soft fur.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:20 pm

I stared into his eyes, then averted them to the kittens, who were now playing together.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 pm

Trusting Kolbie? That's funny..... And very dangerous ;0... JK

I looked ath the kittens and then sighed, I leaned back and ended up laying on the ground. My dark eyes scanned the tree tops.

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Then my ADHD took over. "Hey Jason? I think you're cute," I blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:50 pm

I stopped my lungs tighten and tighten... "uh.... Me to... I mean, I think you're cute! I mean..."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:34 am

I blush. "I have a problem with voicing my thoughts. Disregard that, please," I say grinning. Even though that was a lie.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:48 am

I nodded once, and looked down at my hands which had a tiny kitten bitting.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:59 am

I smile. "She likes you."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 pm

I smiled and nodded once, "I've noticed" I said smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:41 pm

I laugh as Bell rubs against my leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]   La di dah. {Private to Kolbie] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La di dah. {Private to Kolbie]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: