Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

libowy's carecter

Go down 
+12
Banana
Angel
tethys
Ninja Poet
Dusk
dean
Inaniloquist
Dan
Excelsior
Zan
Boo Bunny
libby
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:58 am

Thank you! I will love bunny for ever for accepting my first character, and now I will love you forever as well! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:27 pm

*thumbs up* cool story bro!

Sorry for the long wait though hahaha XD
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Nah, I understand. Why make two trips when you can do one. thanks again for accepting my character. :D
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:11 am

NEW CHARACTER! Made for tethys wind nymph.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:38 am

Nymphs are mostly women, might want to change this, plus in your application you start describing 'yourself' as the charrie then it goes onto He has etc.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:08 am

Uh, I'm confused. If there are no male nymphs, than how come the race is not extinct, and they have the gender option in the chari sheet.I'll just make him a half-blood. it's easier.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:14 am

I have no clue, but I have researched this because I wanted to know as well and it said that they are the product of the gods.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:19 am

K, he'll just be a half-blood. I've wanted an iris child anyway.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:21 am

Yeahhh, we left the gender option up, just because we thought the idea of a male nymph could be fun to play with.
Your character is accepted by the way!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:24 am

Thank you! I'm extremely confused, but thank you! no offense but someone should really clear that up!
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:59 am

At school I learned that Nymphs are always female. Just check the Wikipedia page.
Quote :
A nymph in Greek mythology is a female minor nature deity typically associated with a particular location or landform.
I'm guessing the closest you can get to a male Nymph is a satyr. Since there are several roman and greek art pieces showing love between Satyrs and Nymphs. Also, they're both Daemons. Although male Nymphs do sound awesome, I don't think there "where" nymphs in the times of the greek empire, sadly. Just wanted to point that out xD.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:12 pm

No, the admin knew this at the time we put the option for genders up. It's simply to give the users more freedom and creativity.
Admitedly, having a male nymph could lead to some interesting roleplay scenarios, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:14 pm

I'm all for it, actually. Just wanted to point it out:).
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:15 pm

In celebration of my 500th post, I made a new Chari. tell me any faults you find please.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:22 pm

I DIBS AUSTIN.
NOW.

THIS IS ME DIBSING AUSTIN.
MINE.
*cough* that sounded crazier than I intended it to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Ah, there's a specific process for children of the big three or titans, actually. So... xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:42 am

libowy wrote:
Uh, I'm confused. If there are no male nymphs, than how come the race is not extinct, and they have the gender option in the chari sheet.I'll just make him a half-blood. it's easier.

I have 3 theories.

A. They pair up with satyrs, demigods, gods, etc.
B. They are created without a parent. For example, with dryads, when a tree is planted, a dryad is born? I don't know how to explain this well. Or when a fountain is created, there's a nymph born to it? Etc.
C. There is a male form of nymphs. I only really found one, so I don't think this is the case.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:36 am

Tethys, you're correct. Female satyrs would have to pair up with gods, demigods, or male satyrs. Besides, satyrs don't have the same life span as demigods and humans. They live much longer. Take the age of mine for example...She's sixteen. That makes her still a baby in satyr terms. Even if they were unable to pair up with another satyr, demigod or god, they would still live a very long time. So the race would not be extinct. There are many documents of satyresses on the internet...if you have any more question, you should try looking some of those up ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:58 pm

I HAVE A NEW CHARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at it peoples! like it peoples! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Cain is accepted!
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Thanks Crispy!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:18 am

Hey LIBBY! Is Austin still available?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:34 am

Uh yeah. Any reason for you asking?

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:03 am

I'm making a new charrie soon. x]
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:04 am

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

libowy's carecter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: