Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD

Go down 
+2
Zan
jessica
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:37 pm

I Liked Emily's quote.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Did you even read Nathaniel's?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:14 pm

OOOO COOL
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:07 pm

"Do not poke me, or I'll eat you!!" *runs around trying to grab Maddie*

I can imagine that xD
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:08 pm

hehe Moo
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 pm

No, that's seriously something Will would say to Maddie.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Nay=Accepted
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:26 pm

WOOT./
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:10 pm

NEW CHARRIE. xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:56 pm

ANOTHER EMILY? xD
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:03 pm

SHUT UP, MOO. I LIKE THAT NAME.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:48 pm

Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret xD

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:51 pm

RIGHT. I forgot, because I'm a failure. xD
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Name:Dylan Riddle

God Parent:
Hermes

Mortal Parent:
Karen Riddle

Physical Apperance:
Dylan has dark brown, almost black hair. His eyebrows are dark and arched. But thin, not thick. His eyes are a pretty grass green. His left eye is a little more sunk into his skull from an accident from a few years back. He usually wears Hollister/Aero stuff. Dylan doesn't really like to show off his body even though he likes to sleep in the sun.

Personality:
Dylan is a very active and outgoing guy. Like a normal Hermes child. Unlike his mischevious brothers and sisters, he doesn't like practical jokes. He does like humor though. But regular "haha" humor. Not the painful kind you watch on the T.V where some guy always gets hit in the nuts. (xD) Dylan can be really funny and other times kind of depressed. He suffers from bipolar-ness.

Pets:
He has a cat named Ginger

Weapons:
Dylan has a sword

Other:
Nopers.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Wow. so much thought put into him....

Who are Roxanne's Friends? The girl with the reddish hair looked like Des, I wish I had a single picture of her, to put as her new picture
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Zan's friends are Maddie and Des.

Name:
Ridley Heart

God Parent:
Pysche

Mortal Parent:
Matt Heart

Physical Appearance:
Ridley has short choppy, layered brown hair. With random colors thrown in like lime green, many people say she's "scene". She's not. She doesn't tease her hair. She just streaks it often. Her eyes are wierdly colored. Purple in one eye and chartreuse in the other. She usually is found in black clothing. She's not a normal goth-punk. She's more like an outgoing goth punk. Fun right?

Personality:
Ridley is very smart, since her mother is the goddess of the soul. In school she was voted class valedictorian for her 7th grade class. Not much of an accomplishment. Ridley is often found staring at people. She is very good at controlling and ignoring her feelings. She is fun to be around and outgoing. At times she gives her self migraines because her brain has the capacity to be able to think about multiple things at once. Like feelings, and the math problem on the board. At the same time. Sometimes it seems Ridley can almost read minds, but she can't. She just great at guessing what people are thinking. And feeling. She can be insensitive sometimes.

Pets:
None

Weapons:
None

Other:
None
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Cool. Did she just get here?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:50 pm

No. She has yet to be picked up.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Oh cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:05 pm

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Name:
Alyssa Dean

Years in camp:

God parent:
Erebos

Mortal parent:
James Dean

Physical appearance:
Alyssa’s hair is calligraphy ink black. She generally keeps it up in a ponytail. Mostly because it’s annoying. Even though it’s shoulder length it’s still pretty annoying. It’s pretty curly and when wet it takes a while to dry because it’s thick.
Her facial features are pixielike. She has small pointed ears and a small nose. Her eyebrows are thin and kept that way for a long time. They always have been thin.
Her eyes are a dark blue. Like colbalt blue. It’s odd how dark they are. It’s like a all together new blue. Well, that’s how her last boyfriend described them.
Alyssa is a petite little only standing about 5'4'' high. She is from a Indian/Cheriokee heritage and still has strong believes in each religion

Personality:
Roxanne can sometimes be supportive and nice, however she does like to smiles and waves to everyone. She doesn't like being angry as she gets out of control and insults everyone and is not eager to fight as it'll show her amazing ability in fighting. She is feisty and will not be treated without respect by men. She has a slight ego which she tries to hide and only comes out around guys. Roxanne can be enormously stubborn and does normally want her way and fights for something she wants and believes in.
Her ability to fight is amazing. However she doesn’t like to show it. She prefers to only fight when necessary.
Her Erebos-ness will kick in and a lot of the time she’ll be very protective.

Pets:
A big white husky named Kevin.

Weapons:
Bow and arrows

Talents:
~She can almost blend in with whatever background she's near.

Other:
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:29 pm

New charrie! Last spoiler contains Max Lower!:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD   Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Again with the Frackin' Revising...xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: