Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] Empty
PostSubject: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:55 pm

Stark walked onto the Beach holding the hand of the Aphrodite Cabin Leader, Angelica McHaln. He smiled as they walked onto the cool beach. It was warm but the sand and water just a little chilly.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Angelica looked at Stark, smiling. They had been together for about a week now, and Angel enjoyed the time spent with Stark. "So..." she said, looking at Stark.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Stark kissed her before answering, "What do you wanna do babe?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:06 pm

"Swim?" she asked, her big eyes staring at Stark.

~I'm a post fail D8~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Stark smiled and took off his shirt only to reveal his beautifully smooth and carved stomach and chest.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Angelica assumed that meant something along the lines of; "Yes, let's." So, she took off her oversized, Vampire Weekend tee-shirt to reveal a strapless, neon-blue bikini top with pink flowers. The proud cabin-leader then took off her black skinny jeans to show a neon-blue bikini bottom with rubber-band thin straps.

Angelica took her clothes and rolled them together, and picked them up from the ground. "Got a bag?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:19 pm

[cente]rStark was just staring at Angelica, she was so beautiful he just watched her totally enchanted by her beauty.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Angel put her hand on her hip, while the other held her clothes. "I know I look hot..." she began, laughing a little, "but you gotta answer my question." Angelica smirked.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Stark dumped his towel on the cool sand and took her clothes in his arms and put them down without getting sand on them, "Better?" he said as he moved in for a hot kiss.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:33 pm

Angelica nodded. She saw Stark try to kiss her, and she just moved the right and pecked his cheek. "Swimming..." she told him. It wasn't that Angel didn't want to kiss Stark. She just didn't want to have a make-out scene in front of satyrs. So, Angelica smiled after she quickly pecked his cheek, and grabbed his hand. "To the water!" she shouted jokingly, and headed for the water.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Smirking Stark followed her into the icy water.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Angelica smiled as they both reached the water. It was so cold, it sent a chill up Angel's back. Soon enough, she was used to the water, and let out a happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Stark crept up behind her and threw his arms around her and pulled her up laughing whilst he waded to the deeper end.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:47 pm

"What the hell, Stark?" she asked, laughing.

~WORST. POST. EVER.~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:50 pm

[center]He jumped into the ice cold water and pulled her with him getting her hair and everything wet.[/cetner]
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Angelica laughed as she went under the water. She floated up.

~Post failure.~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:03 am

Since there were no satyr Stark kissed her on the lips softly.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Angelica kissed him slightly.

~Not feeling good... sorry for crappyness~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:39 am

The passion in the kiss blossomed as Stark put more pressure on her lips and let his hand slide though her hair softly.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Angelica tried shoving him off. "Stark, not here." she insisted. "I wanna SWIM."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:53 pm

They broke apart and Stark sighed giving her a quick peck to annoy her before diving under the water to hide.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Angelica rolled her eyes and sighed. She dove underwater, looking for Stark.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:57 am

Stark kept whirling up sand with his hands to stay hidden well.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:40 pm

"Where are you?" she managed to ask.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:01 pm

Stark jumped up when he had to breathe laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]   The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angel and The Arrow. [P R I V A T E]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next