Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I don't need you to care.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

I don't need you to care. Empty
PostSubject: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Damnit. A deep crimson liquid ran from my arm. Ran from a hole in my arm. I dabbed the wound with a saline solution. It stung.
Damnit.

I put the swab down and stared at the hole. The pinkish colour of flesh stared back at me the reddish pupil was starting to dilate inside. This would turn into a scar. This would remind me of my weaknesses.
I put a small amount of some medicine on it. It's probably an antiseptic, but I don't really know. But it feels and smells like petroleum jelly. Maybe it's just Vaseline after all.

I grab a package of roller gauze. Despite minimal effort, my muscles sear with pain as I rip off a long strip of the bandage.
I wrap it around my arm a few times. Enough to secure the wound. Enough to make sure it clots properly. I stick one end of the bandage in my mouth as I try and tie the two ends together.

Damnit. This is always the hardest part.
I try again.

I can't even bandage my own arm properly.
I'm weak.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:28 pm

" here i can help." i say

Corie = Pan

Ivy = Artemis

Phobe = Nike

Ziva = Hestia

Ali = Athena
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:15 am

I hear a girl's voice offering me help. I don't even know this girl. What is she going to gain from helping me?

I grunt and try to tie the bandaid again.
After another failure, I spit the gauze from my mouth.

I look at the girl who wants to help. She's young, just a kid, with blond hair. I scan over her facial features and turn back to the bandage.

"I don't need any help," I reply bluntly, as I once again attempt to bandage my arm.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:34 am

" oh yes you do. no one can do it on their own. Aleast with the arm." i say looking at the boy. he had black hair cut short and he was muculer but not all the way buff. the scars on his arms indacated he was a fighter. " i'm Phobe by the way. daughter of Nike." i say. " now had over the bandge and i'll get it." i say
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 pm

"Whatever. I don't need any help from anyone," I turn my head away from the girl. Out of sight, out of mind, right? "

I removed the bandaid from my arm. Whatever, I'll just air the wound or something. It wasn't that I couldn't tie the gauze or anything.

The girl introduces herself as Phobe. I don't really care, so I just grunt, acknowledging that I've heard. I don't tell her my name though. She doesn't seem to warrant that.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:00 pm

" fine then. if you want ambrosa and necter they're in that shelf don't take to much." i say a little irtated
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:10 pm

"I can heal wounds fine on my own," I blunt away her attempts to help me, "I'm not weak."

I'm not the kind of guy who needs help.

I pick up the discarded bandage beside me, it's covered with petroleum jelly and a there are spots of blood forming on it now. Unless I can finally bandage my arm, this piece of cloth is essentially useless.

I search around the room for a garbage.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 pm

" whatever. " i say " you don't want help fine but don't blame me when you get infected." i say
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:18 pm

"'Tsnot going to get infected," I search around for a garbage, "That's what the Vaseline is for."

Tch, these amateur little kids. Don't they know anything about dressing wounds? Come in here asking to help when they don't know anything.

"You really don't know anything about wounds."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:23 pm

" whatever." i say blocking him out. " doesn't deverve to win and have victory." i mumble unadialbe
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:28 pm

"If you're not going to do anything or say anything, why aren't you leaving?"
I find a garbage and toss the rag into it and wipe my hands on my pants.

"You don't actually care," I say, ending with a hard period. A complete and absolute statement. There was no way a complete stranger would care about me.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:33 pm

i whirl around. " you think i don't care?! this is the closet thing i have to a home and famaly! of course i care." i shout at him
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:40 pm

"So what? You had a hard life. Whatever."

I look at my cut, the vaseline is sealing in the wound pretty well.

"Just because you care about the camp, doesn't mean you care about me." I cross my arms, becoming somewhat defensive at the younger girl's outburst.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:45 pm

" you listan. i do care about you. i care about every one who passes that boundery of camp." i say though my clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:50 pm

"Pfffft... Whatever stranger." I begin tapping my fingers against my arm, "Keep caring. Just don't expect me to care back."

I smile slightly out of amusement. This kid has some weird values.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:57 pm

" i don't want you to care. i just want you to know some one does care. " i say " now get out you pig or would you perfere gencha." i say
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:02 pm

"Get out? In case you haven't noticed, I actually have business here. Which is more than I can say for you." I unwrap my arms and gesture at my wound.

"In case you don't remember. This place is for people who are hurt. And what the hell is a gencha supposed to be?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:07 pm

" i do have work here. i help the sick you gencha. a gencha is hindi for pig." i say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:28 pm

I had decided to visit the Infirmary to refill my bottle of nectar and to get a new plastic baggie of ambrosia. As soon as I got in the nearest Infirmary building, I bee lined for a cabinet, any cabinet, I grumbled a little bit when I learned that the carton of nectar was at the very back of the shelf but I went on tip toe and reached for the back, my hand bumping against a few things on the way to the carton. When I heard a familiar voice and a seemingly angry female voice, I backed up and furrowed my eyebrows at the sight of an angry Deimos and an angry girl.

"Hey," I looked between the two of them and stood there with the carton of nectar and my own nearly empty bottle, my hand itching to just refill my bottle and leave. "You two having a staring contest?"
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 pm

I turn towards the intruding voice, recognizing the out of control hair of my half-sister Valora. Even though we're about the same age and in the same cabin, we've never really spent any time with each other, not that I really care too. I care about family, but I know there's a line between family and friendship, and I'm picky about my friends.

"As if I would do something so immature," I grunt, gesturing towards the younger girl, "I was just teaching this girl some manners."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:43 pm

I was about to reply when I caught sight of his injured arm. He had unwrapped the bandage - probably to show the girl he had been arguing with - and he had probably taken care of it but my eyebrows furrowed with concern anyways. Deimos wasn't the type of guy who liked to be taken care of or mothered, or at least he didn't let it on that he did, but I was allowed to be worried anyways.

"You alright? What happened?" I asked, gesturing towards his arm, blood still running from the wound.

(( If you can make her hair uncontrollable I can make Deimos bleeeeeed. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't need you to care.   I don't need you to care. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't need you to care.
Page 1 of 1