Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I attempt to ride a pegasai with absolutely no training at all.Come to watch me fail!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

I attempt to ride a pegasai with absolutely no training at all.Come to watch me fail! Empty
PostSubject: I attempt to ride a pegasai with absolutely no training at all.Come to watch me fail!   I attempt to ride a pegasai with absolutely no training at all.Come to watch me fail! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:53 pm

I picked a black pegasai from the stables.I remembered what my dad had told him about riding pegasai.Althouth he was mortal,he'd ridden one a few times.He had told me,"Don't worry Noah,it's easy.Try it." I had refused,and now,here I was with nothing to but ride one of these things."easy" I remembered.Right,I'm just soring through the air at high speeds with nothing to hold me but horse butt, I thought Not hard at all. I started to walk the pegasai out to the Horse Path,but the dumb horse had other ideas.It took off as soon as I headed outside,with me holding on for dear life..I screamed,"HELP ME!"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

I attempt to ride a pegasai with absolutely no training at all.Come to watch me fail! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I attempt to ride a pegasai with absolutely no training at all.Come to watch me fail!   I attempt to ride a pegasai with absolutely no training at all.Come to watch me fail! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:28 pm

(sorry for the double post but im getting bored)

The horse going as fast as it could,and I was hanging pretty low.I hit a few trees,then lost my grip.As I fell,I looked down,partly to see what i would hit,partly because i was falling face first.My eyes grew wide as I saw where I would land.The climbing wall.I screamed so loud they could probably hear me in Mount Olmypus.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I attempt to ride a pegasai with absolutely no training at all.Come to watch me fail!   I attempt to ride a pegasai with absolutely no training at all.Come to watch me fail! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Then,I guess some god didnt't wanna see my die,or I was extremely lucky,because the wind picked up and I was blown away a little ways and I landed on the hill.

(im done with this topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I attempt to ride a pegasai with absolutely no training at all.Come to watch me fail!   I attempt to ride a pegasai with absolutely no training at all.Come to watch me fail! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I attempt to ride a pegasai with absolutely no training at all.Come to watch me fail!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: