Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sonic's characters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Sonic's characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic's characters   Sonic's characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:02 am

XD Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's characters   Sonic's characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:36 am

Love that you added who they've met!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's characters   Sonic's characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:26 pm

I saw that on some other site,I didn't come up with it.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's characters   Sonic's characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:32 pm

That's okay, you still added it. It's cool!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's characters   Sonic's characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's characters   Sonic's characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:46 pm

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's characters   Sonic's characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Ray's leaving camp for awhile,doin his own thing,so im just gonna make him inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's characters   Sonic's characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Name:Blake Morris

Age/Birthday:16,born Febuary 8th

God Parent:Mania,Spirit of Insanity,Madness,and Frenzy
Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Blake's father died from a drug overdose before he was born.He doesn't even know his father's name,as he never met him and he had no family to tell him about him.

Years in Camp:11

Brief History:
Blake's first memories are of an orphanage.His mother was too busy being the spirit of insanity to ever speak to him and his father died of a drug overdose shortly before Blake was born.His nature to cause madness and insanity often got him into major trouble at this orphanage and he was often subject to cruel treatment by the other orphans and the caretakers.He was beaten,locked in a closet,and he even had his hands taped to a hot stove.When Blake turned 4, he couldn't take it anymore,and he ran away.

Blake's short time on the streets was the most fun he ever had.This is when he discovered his power to cause other people to temporarily fall into insanity and when they were in this state he could convince them to do almost anything.He got free food and stole thousands of dollars,all while the blame was put on the adults he temporarily caused insanity.Of course,nothing good ever lasts.After a few months,he began to become noticed around the alleys and streetcorners,and a couple teenagers were jealous of his stolen wealth.They followed him into the alley in which he slept one night and brutally beat him,almost killing him in the process.He was put into the E.R. for two weeks when the monsters finally found him.Three hellhounds attacked him,he shouldn't have survived.To this day he doesn't know why he's alive.He shouldn't be.All he can remember is the hellhounds appearing and lunging at him.He woke up later in front of Thalia's Pine.A couple campers found him and dragged him into the camp,where he now resides.And all of this happened before his fifth birthday.

Physical Appearance:Blake isn't tall,but he's not really short either.His height and weight are really just average.His hair was dyed jet black and is pretty long,and sits over his left eye.His eye color is blue but he wears special contacts to make them look red.He generally wears shorts and t-shirts,unless its the winter then he'll wear jeans and his favorite black hoodie. Blake also has marks,scars and burns all over his body from his childhood,like any other halfblood.

Personality: Blake is very smart,but most of his ability to make smart decisions is clouded,due to him being borderline insane.The thing with this is,he isn't totally crazy,it's just this weird piece of mind inside his brain that stops him.If he tries extremely hard he can sometimes over come that insanity,but usually he cannot.Blake definitely has a I-do-whatever-the-hell-I-want attitude.This is because he tried to make himself tougher when he was little after his horrible experiences.

Fatal Flaw:His inability to make a smart decision/The insanity the lurks inside him.

Pets:He has no pets,he wouldn't be able to take care of them.

Talents:His ability to cause people to temporarily go mad,as described in his brief history.He can only use this power on one or two people at a time,and he doesn't even like to do it on two people,simply because it tires him out. He usually keeps this on for small amounts of time,as in 15-30 minutes but this time can be extended anywhere from seconds to a few hours. If he goes too far away from them their insanity will fade.

Weapons:He has many weapons but his favorite is a small,light,one handed sword

Year-Round or Summer:Year-Round

Last edited by Sonic on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's characters   Sonic's characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Edit:

* accepted!
-----------Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic's characters   Sonic's characters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic's characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2