Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:36 pm

I pursed my lips, furroiwng my brow a bit as I silently tried to guess his height. After a brief period of concentration and estimation, I gave up. I then looked at Daemon with a curious expression on mt face. "Hiw tall are you?" I asked. By my question, it was obvious I had been trying to guess hiw tall he was just seconds before.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:41 pm

ONCE AGAIN! LIKE I EXPLAINED TO ADAM. A question, with the word Yes or No. at the end is Confuzzing, Ok soyou too work on that ok?

Sorry for interrupting
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:52 pm

-- xD Will do. --

"6'2''," I answered, grinning. It was slightly funny how much taller I was, to be honest. I mean, it wasn't like I felt like I towered over her, but still...
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:56 pm

I raised my eyebrows a bit in surprise. I knew he was taller than me...but 13 inches? I sighed with a small smile. "A foot and one inch..that's the difference in our heights. You should just start walking crouched down and I'll start walking on my toes in heels," I suggested with a lght laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:01 am

I laughed, crouching down until we were eye level. "Wow, so this is how it is to be this close to the ground!" I joked, laughing a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:04 am

Hearing his comment that he obviously found amusing, I narrowed my eyes and promptly stuck my pink, rather small tongue out at him. "No need to be cruel," I pointed out, giving a fake waggle of my index finger like.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:10 am

I raised an eyebrow, going back to my upright position. "I missed the clouds," I joked once again, but patted her on the head. "Don't worry, I have no intention on being racist against short people. Wait, did that make sense?" I asked, looking away and thinking for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]   An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An awkward encounter [p r i v a t e]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8