Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Getting Ready For The Dance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Getting Ready For The Dance Empty
PostSubject: Getting Ready For The Dance   Getting Ready For The Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:01 am

I walked out of my walk-in closet with my violet sleeveless dress. I put it on. I went over to my baby pink vanity. I straightened my hair and then curled it. I put on my red lipstick and jet black mascara. Then I place my blush, eye shadow, and eye liner. Someone walks in. I turned around to see who it was.Getting Ready For The Dance Violet10
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready For The Dance   Getting Ready For The Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:10 pm

I walked into my cabin, and saw Crystal. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Laurel Davis

Laurel Davis

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready For The Dance   Getting Ready For The Dance I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:54 pm

I laid down on my soft bed, and I buried my face in a magazine. So far, I didn't think people appreciated me. I sighed and scarcely looked over to the 2 girls. I sighed and stared at them. "Uh, Hi Guys." I mumble.
Back to top Go down
sparkfeather43

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready For The Dance   Getting Ready For The Dance I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:23 pm

"Hey y'all!" I say, flopping down on my bunk. I whipped out my rhinestone covered phone and began texting. "Soooo what's up?" I asked while at the same time texting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready For The Dance   Getting Ready For The Dance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready For The Dance
Page 1 of 1