Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Apollo Cabin

Go down 
+17
Angel
Sun-Spawn
selene
Colby
Alina22
Zan
Telamon
kahdaleagirl42
Kendall
Remplissage
Lily Kardon
Alexia
Boo Bunny
Evasive
hunter11
Matt streak
Mako
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:34 am

I sit down on my bed. There doesn't seem to be anything to do today. It's raining. I sigh.
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:40 pm

I walk towards the Aphrodite cabin, needing to get a raincoat so that my hair doesn't get wet. On my way past the Apollo cabin, I see someone sitting on the bed. 'Ooh, I think to myself, who is that hottie ?' Forgetting all about my hair, I apply a fresh coat of lipgloss and knock on the door to the Apollo cabin.
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:44 pm

I hear a knock on the door. Who could that be? I think. I answer and see a girl outside. "Hello" I say.
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:47 pm

A short guy with long hair opens the door. "Hey ! My name is Edaline, I'm a daughter of Aphrodite." I hold out my hand, waiting for him to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:50 pm

I shake her hand. "I'm Mike" I say. "Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:52 pm

"Nope," I say with a giggle. "I've been here for eight years, what about you ?"
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:53 pm

"Ive been here for 7."
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:54 pm

"Hm, it's weird that we've never noticed each other before !" How could I have never noticed this cutie before ? "We should make up for it and hang out today. What do you want to do?" I ask, batting my eyelashes.
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:01 pm

This girl was cute, but puring it on way too heavy. "Maybe some other time. I want to practice archery." I said.
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm

"Alright, see you later." Hm, what did I do wrong ? Next time I'll try the less direct approach. I waved at Mike, and then walked out of the cabin.
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:04 pm

I walk into the cabin and see a piece of paper on my bed. "What the...?" I say. I open it and read some weird poem about a guy dancing like a chicken outside the Aphrodite Cabin. All of a sudden, I sprint down 3 doors to cabin 10.
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:53 pm

I walk into the cabin my eyes glinting in the sunlight and my golden sword also glinting in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:29 pm

i walk in to the cabin and see some guy sitting on his bed so i put my stuff on a empty bed quitely get my bow and walk out
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:01 pm

"feels good to be back" i say to myself while walking into my familiar cabin. "Hmm no one's here right now, Guess i'll go to the lake." I grab my towel change into my bathing suit and walk out.

OOC: ANOTHER POST FOLLOWS

I walk into my cabin after a nice time relaxing at the Lake. "Maybe i'll go practice archery." I say to myself outloud. "Nah i'll just go wander."
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:46 pm

I come into my cabin with luke feeling slightly akward since no one else was there. "Errr.. What do you want to do?"i asked
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 pm

idk? Uhhh... wbu?
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:04 pm

OOC: Sorry about not imediate bost multi tasking

NOTE: This post is as Katie.

"Idk thats why i asked you." I blushed i was coming off as an idiot in front of him.

Last edited by Jake F on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:06 pm

im not sure.
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:19 pm

OOC: Woops i accidently took control of Jake

"I DONT KNOW Thats Why I'm Asking!" I Practically Yelled
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Uhhh... Try to kill Kronos?
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:39 pm

"i dono we've failed that already and i think that's more of percy's field.
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:48 pm

But wat if he gets me again?
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:50 pm

"Well deal with that when the time comes" I say
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:59 pm

But it happened 2day!
Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:17 pm

OOC: g2g Night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apollo Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apollo Cabin   Apollo Cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo Cabin
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next