Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!

Go down 
+8
selene
Yolonda
Zan
FallenAngel
Kendall
Colby
maddie ☹
Angel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! Empty
PostSubject: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Character Name:
Link to Info:
Clothing Options:
Hand Gestures:
Facial Expressions:
Other:

Okay, that's the form you need to fill out. You can either post it here or PM it to me. Please be appropriate with this. I don't think Inan would be very happy if I made a bunch of sprites giving everyone the finger.

(Orders, depending on how many I receive, should be finished within one-two days. If this changes, I will notify you.)

Thanks!
Angel x3
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:49 pm

ANGEL'S PRETTYFUL SPRITES. THEY'RE SERIOUSLY AWESOME, GUYS.

FIRST. FIRST POST IS MINE. THAT'S RIGHT.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Ahahahaha xD thanks Crispy.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:52 pm

THIRD POST, WOO!

HELPFUL TIP; YOU SHOULD MAKE A WAITING LIST :D
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Yeah I was going to do something like that. But I haven't gotten any orders yet so.... xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:55 pm

No problem, buddy. You aspiring to become an artist or cartoonist or something? :]
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:55 pm

TECHNICALLY I ORDERED, ALL MEH OTHER CHARRIES. XD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:58 pm

I am actually ^^ I'd like to work as either a character designer (someone who makes up the characters for a show, draws them etc.) or a story board artist (the person that makes a rough storyboard of an eppisode/movie to give the animators a general refferance.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:00 pm

my friend john, does steaches, that are VERY good, he is going to start charing money, because like 15 people want a drawing, I do stoires, and everyone likes them
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Oh, that's so cool! I was thinking about becoming either a teacher or an artist, because I would enjoy both. I'm leaning more towards a teacher though. Might change my mind, I do that a lot. xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Waiting List
Yolanda; Order Number: One
WiseGirl; Order Number: ONe

when your name is in white then I'm still working on your order. If your name is in teal then your order is complete and you will be receiving a PM with the URL(s) shortly.

Once you have approved the picture, I will remove your name from the list to keep it organized.

Last edited by Angel on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:06 pm

I can't charge money in this case xD

And I've changed my mind about what I want to do a lot
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Character Name: Liliana Brooks and Mercedes Anderson
Link to Info: COMING
Clothing Options: Liliana: Orange teeshirt Mercedes: Pale blue tank top
Hand Gestures: Liliana: None Mercedes: Peace sign
Facial Expressions: Liliana: Smile Mercedes: A Smirk or her tongue sticking out (Like Penelope)
Other: Both wearing CHB necklaces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:09 pm

Yeah, I've wanted to be a firefighter (lol, cliche little kid dream much?), a jewelry maker, a cosmetologist, an animator, an author, an illustrator, a singer, bunches of things. xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:22 pm

I've changed my mind...a lot. Let's see...first I wanted to work at sea world(I like animals), then a vet, then an artist, then a singer, then an author, then a scientist, then an author again, then a musician (for the saxophone), then an artist, then author, them finally settling an what I described a few posts up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Lol, you've switched between author and artist a lot. xD

CAN'T DECIDING WHAT YOU WANT TO BE FTW.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Hehe

I first wanted to be a princess, then a princess... I really didn't think of growing up when I was little. Now I want to be an actress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:35 am

ILY @-)
You are such an angel, Angel.
See what I did there?
AHAHAHAHA. Sorry, I'm corny today ;_; (I'm always corny actually)
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:37 am

xD It's okay. I'm going to be starting the orders. I'll start with Music's, since she ordered first. But they should all be finished by today. *goes to work*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:42 am

The only artistic stuff I can do involve stick figures and simple shapes. ;_;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Oh mai gawsh, Angel, your art is GORGEOUS. D8

I WANT TO PINCH ALL OF THEIR CHEEKS.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:13 pm

xD Thank you. Currently, all my orders are filled. Do you want me to make you any of your characters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Nah I'm good. I'll just admire. ;]
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Hehe, if you have any more I can help! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Character Name: Kayden Lee
Link to Info: ....
Clothing Options: Breastplate or CHB Tee.
Hand Gestures: None
Facial Expressions: No smile and a dazed look on her face.
Other: Make her look young, she's 10!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!   Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel's Character Sprites. ORDER YOUR'S TODAY!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next