Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door Empty
PostSubject: Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door   Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:35 am

I sigh, looking at the cabin. It had some form of funky design, and a coloured doorknob. Can't believe I'm doing this... I knock at the cabin door, standing as straight as I can... That's when the bad things happened. The door opened outwards, so the knob hit me in the chest. I stumbled back, reaching for a railing but missing and falling down the porch. I let out at moan of pain, my eyes moving to the doorway to see whoever was there. "Ow" I finally let out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door   Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:31 am

"Geek!" I say not impressed with his clumsiness. Then I help him up anyway. I was a good person. Then I draw all over his face with lipstick, take a picture with my cellular phone, and go back in the cabin. I show my brothers and sisters the photo I took.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door   Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:03 pm

OOC: ..Whut?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door   Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:57 pm

~Can someone please explain what's happening so I can post or move this?~
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door   Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:30 pm

OOC: I don't even know. That is why I said "Whut?". Just delete it or whatever :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door   Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knocking On Hade-- Aphrodites Door
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: