Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

After Curfew

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm wearing my sun colored bikini and its after curfew. I'm about to jump in when someone walks up behind me. I turn around to see who it is.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:42 pm

~Is this open?

"Sorry. I just wanted to see who was breaking the rules." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:54 pm

"Isn't it a bit late to go for a swim?" Sitting at the edge of the lake, the water lapping at my feet, I watched, mildly curious, as a young blond bikini clad girl, probably a few years younger than me, step to the edge of the lake.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:47 pm

I walked over, seeing some people out after curfew. "You're not scared of those Harpies?" I asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:03 am

OOC: This is open to anyone!!!

BIC: "Hi, in my perspective it's never to late to swim!!!" I say cheerfully as I jump in the lake. Then I see my friends and I say, "Oh, hi Maddy, Sam."

"Hi, Sammy" I say exited to see her. Then I dive into the freezing cold lake water.

I see Samantha and say, "Hi, Sammy I see you like swimming in the lake after curfew as well!"
Back to top Go down

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:27 pm

I ran to the Lake and I finally see Samantha and others, "Hi Samantha, sorry I'm late!" I say embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:23 pm

"Oh," I reply after some thought, "I guess I'd have to try it."
I push myself off the groud and pull my shirt off over my head. Even though I don't really care too much if my clothes get wet, it'd be nice to have at least one dry article of clothing to towel myself off with.
The somewhat chilled night air makes me wonder if it'd be smart to test the waters first... but my more impulsive side takes over.

I step back, creating distance between me and the lake.
Then, I rush forwards, breaking through the water in well practiced dive. The contact I felt... was kind of like electricity.
There was something like a sudden jolt caused by the ice cold temperatures. But... once I resurfaced, I felt incredibly warm in an almost surprising sort of way.

"You know...," I said to the blond haired girl while trying to removed the hair plastered to my face on the side, "This is pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:51 pm

I set down my Barney towel on a nearby rock. I remove my white t-shirt that was covering my upper body. I walk to the shallow part of the lake and let my long legs slip in and get soaked one by one. I push my head underneath the surface.

I stayed under for about a half a minute letting my whole body immerse under the water. I then, push my legs to let my head reach the surface. "Ah," I sigh, "That's so refreshing." As I push wet pieces of hair away from my face.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:01 pm

"I love the lake after curfew, who's with me?" I say relaxing in the relaxing lake waters. The I do the starfish. *
Back to top Go down

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:28 pm

"I actually disagree," I admit, "I like in anytime."
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:30 pm

"Yeah, but theres just something about swimming in the moon light. Something that warms me up inside." I say floating in the water.
Back to top Go down

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:52 am

I smile and nod in thought of her opinion. I swim over to the shallow part of the lake until I reach the edge. I stand up onto both of my two feet and walk to where my towel was. I pick it up and wrap it around myself to dry, "I'd better be heading back to the cabin," I assure.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Then I see the sun starting to rise. "Guys, it's like 3 hours until we wake-up. We should go." I say, grabbing my towel, wrap it around me and leave.
Back to top Go down

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:34 am

It was after curfew and I went to the lake. It was my favorite thing to do, ecspecially after curfew. I was with my friends Logan and Crystal. Crystal daughter of Athena had a basket with her, and she wouldn't tell me what was in it. I kept on staring at the basket wondering what was in it. My friends were like my family. My dad never treated me very well, and I never have met my mom Demeter.

I was walking along side Mayble. Even though she was eight years old, she was like a daughter to me. Okay so I had a daughter, her name was Elizabeth Crystal Chang-Jaques. She was 6 months old. Her father had just died 11 months ago, and I still wasn't over it. No one knew about her. I liked it that way, but I knew that had to end. I was with my friends to tell them about Elizabeth. This was a little scary. My only thought was 'what will there reaction be?'

I was walking behind Mayble and Crystal. So I had a crush on Crystal, so what? Even though she was 4 years older than me, she was still beautiful. I was wondering what was in Crystal's basket, because every once in a while it would move. So Mayble and Crystal were my family, pretty much. My mother died when I was born. I had absolutely no idea what she was like. I miss her even though I've never met her. Mayble tripped and I helped her up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After Curfew Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Curfew   After Curfew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Curfew
Page 1 of 1