Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Not just another Runaway.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not just another Runaway.   Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:12 pm

I grin at her, like I was extremely pleased. "I'd hope you ask what 'dat was. It's dee home of our resident God, Dionysus! Or Dr. Dee. And the oracle. And Chiron. A lot of people." I say, adding "Well, figuratively there are people in there. It's really just a lot of odda' kinds of things ." If you looked close enough, you could see two people sitting on it, playing some form of card game. The one looked a bit flustered, like he was losing.
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Not just another Runaway.   Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:39 pm

I blinked as I looked the place over. Had I heard him wrong? "Did you say...there was a god living in there?" I looked shocked and confused. Weren't gods supposed to stay up in the heavens or something? I thought people never actually saw them. This perked my interest and I had the urge to walk right into that building to catch a glimpse of this Dionysus, but I resisted. "What kind of other things?" I looked at him curiously. It seemed to me as if this building was really just a big mystery. It didn't seem like many of the "campers" here went in there too often. I spotted two people sitting atop the house, but I decided against asking what that was all about.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Not just another Runaway.   Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:39 pm

OOC: Woops, my back. Who would of ever-- I mean, they're sitting on the porch.

IC: "Yeah. He chased some offlimits spirit or Dryad and got punished by having to be the Camp Director for... like 100 sumpin... Don't know." I say, looking around me to make sure nobody is listening. I then lean over to Whisper, whispering "He is kinda grouchy... Can't have wine anymore." I say, leaning back from her. My breath kinda smelt like coke... With a metallic scent. I reach for her hand and start to run up the hill to get a better view of camp.
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Not just another Runaway.   Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:31 pm

ooc;; ohh haha okay. I was wondering what was going on xD

My eyes widened as he spoke. If I hadn't seen the serious expression on his face I would have thought he was only joking. I wondered why being Camp Director was a punishment, but then I figured if I was a god I wouldn't want to be stuck here either. Hearing the fact that the god was no longer allowed to drink I released a cough which was holding back my laughter. Gods got grounded? Put under restrictions? It sounded awfully childish to me. But then all of a sudden I felt a hard pull on my arm and I was flying back up the hill. "Geez, you do a lot of running around here, don't you?" I shouted to him as I concentrated on not tripping up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Not just another Runaway.   Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:11 am

I treated easily over each rock now, like I was a mountain goat. I pulled you along with me, stopping when we were 3/4 of the way up. I ask looking back at her."Can you move any fasta man?" I wasn't too tired, but we weren't at the top yet. "Like a mountain, jeez." I joke, letting out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Not just another Runaway.   Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Captain ran up the hill easily, being a bunny usually confined in a city I could tell he was quite happy at the moment. My breathing quickened, nothing made a person more tired than sprinting uphill. "Faster? I'm ....not...a goat." I said between huffs of breath, taking no mind to the animal resemblance I had said. Finally reaching the top of the hill I plopped down in the grass, falling down on my back with a heavy breath.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Not just another Runaway.   Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:18 pm

I looked by at her, my face a mask of anger. "Goat! What's wrong with a goat? Pan was a "goat"! He was the greatest God of them all w'en he was alive!" I yell, kicking up some dirt and then stomping down the other side of the hill towards the rest of the camp. From here you could see the cabins, shining gold, silver, pink, red, blue, yellow -- You get the just of it? There were a few people in the cabin courtyard speaking, some people sitting at tables alone.
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Not just another Runaway.   Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:24 pm

My eyes widened as I stared at him, shocked at his sudden response and anger. I hadn't expected that, I wasn't even quite sure what had happened until moments later when I processed everything. My bright green eyes blinked several times, and then I started laughing. Captain started running around in circles, confused on the matter himself. Between spurts of giggles I shook my head, sitting up in the grass. "No, no, it was just a figure of speech." I held my arms across my stomach, my abs starting to ache from the laughter. Who would've thought? Shaking my head once more and controlling my giggles I spoke again. "Nothing's wrong with goats. In fact, I simply said that because they're one of the many animals that can outrun me." I spoke matter of factly, nodding. "So Pan was a goat, huh?" A smile appeared back on my face. So everyone thought I was the child of a goat? I definitely wasn't a Satyr like Rover, so I didn't see how that could be possible.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Not just another Runaway.   Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:35 pm

"No, you stupid or just ignorant! He was a Satyr! But... A God Satyr! Ignorant!" I say when she is finished laughing, my face still showing anger. She didn't deserve to be the Daughter of Pan! Anyone but her! John Lennon should of been a son of Pan!

Wait, no... She probably isn't a Daughter of Pan. Just some Minor God. I decided to tell her this, like a child trying to hurt another ones feelings. "And, you're probably the Daughter of some Minor God! Some forest spirit. You should have horns!" I say, reaching to ruffle her hair and feel for any types of horns.
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Not just another Runaway.   Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:09 pm

I felt bad that Rover was taking all of my words so seriously, but I couldn't help myself. It was all too funny. And it was true, I was basically ignorant on this whole Mythological world everyone seemed to live in, which may have been for the better, seeing as his words didn't hurt my feelings, merely made me laugh even more. "Oh, oh sorry. The politically correct term is Satyr." I held onto my stomach, giggling, but as soon as his hand reached over towards my head I quickly clapped my hands over my head, my face wear a fake expression of shocl and fear. "Oh no! I work so hard to cover them up, don't look at them!" Laughing, my hands fell back to my side, my chesnut brown hair all ruffled from the moments. Catching my breath and calming myself finally I had the hiccups, but I tried to apologize nonetheless seeing that Rover was clearly angry. "I'm -hic- sorry. I didn't mean to -hic- insult you or -hic- anything." My face was clearly apologetic, but between each hiccup I had to use all of my self control to hide my smile and stop the oncoming laughter.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Not just another Runaway.   Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:20 pm

I looked at her, my eyes slightly narrowed. I point to the cabins, saying "Cabin 11. That's where you are going until you get claimed. No doubt some people will try and talk to you. I don't want to speak wit' you anymore." I turn over to the forest, which was beside the cabins. Whatever. She is probably just some minor god child anyways. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Silken Pearl

Silken Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Not just another Runaway.   Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:46 pm

I looked over to where he pointed. Cabin 11, right. I put that to memory, so I would know where to go later on. Nodding my head in understanding I looked over to him, taken aback, and wearing a small expression of shock. Had I gone too far. Captain followed behind him for a few steps, explaining that I hadn't meant anything hurtful, but seeing that the Satyr wouldn't listen to him turned back around to stay with me. I patted the bunny on the back and sighed, standing up. "It's alright, Captain. We'll give him some time." I nodded as I brushed the grass off of my jeans. I honestly hadn't known he would take all of that seriously, I was only joking, having fun. I wasn't used to having people angry at me, it was usually the other way around, I didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: Not just another Runaway.   Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:53 pm

I looked behind me after I was about 20 feet away, a grin on my face I ran back, extremely pleased with myself. "I told you I can't talk bunny!" I joke, patting her on the shoulder. "I'm just joking." I explain, looking over at the cabin courtyard. I look back to Whisper, then to my hoofs. "Maybe you sho' just go down there. I'm sure someone else would be suited to giv' you a tour." I tell you, circling my hoof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not just another Runaway.   Not just another Runaway. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not just another Runaway.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2