Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inside the Poseidon Cabin

Go down 
+7
Remplissage
Yume
Azn
Matt streak
hunter11
daveyp1997
Questionare♣
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Questionare♣

Inside the Poseidon Cabin Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:54 pm

I leaned aginst the stone walls of the Poseidon cabin, admiring the beautiful seashells, and carvings.
I looked up, I couldn't find Percy, or Macy.
I shrugged, and began feeling the designs of the seashells.
"Macy?" I call out, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:59 pm

I hear my name called. "Erin?" I call. I walk around the Poseidon cabin abit. I didn't know if I should go inside the cabin or not so I stayed outside.
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:18 pm

I smiled.
"Hi Macy!" I said.
I look around.
"Do you see Percy?" I ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 pm

I smile too. I turn around and see Percy jogging over to us. "There he is" I say.
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:42 pm

"Gee, after all that fighting Percy has done, ya expect him to run faster!" I giggle.
I strain my eyes, and wave at Percy.
I turn back to Macy.
"What should we do?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:50 pm

I wondered why she sounded nervous. "Say hi?" I sugest. I smile abit. Percy comes over to the cabin. He turns abit pink. "Macy!" he says. I remembered it had been awhile since we say eachother. Then he hugged me. It was akward at first but then he let go. I found myself smiling with him. Then I look back at Erin.
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:56 pm

I smile slightly.
"Hi!" I say, with a small hint of worry in my eyes.
I hear somthing from the forest. My smie twists into a frown.
"Whats that?" I ask, nervously.
I saw a flash of grey.
It was big, and smelled, really, really bad.
I un-latched my necklace, and pressed the seashell.
The necklace turned into a celestial bronze dagger, and I clutched it tightly in my fist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:59 pm

I grab my selestial bronze knife. Percy grabs Riptide from his back pocket. We get ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:02 pm

A huge, and smelly, dark black...dog emerges from the bushes.
"Oh no.. A Hellhound." I say.
I've had bad expirences with Hellhounds. They just don't like me.
One threw me into next week, another bit me, and the last one spit on me.
I shivered.
I can do this Erin. I thought.
I waited for a little bit before I charged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:11 pm

I ran toward the hellhound. I slashed in midair as I barely missed it. I landed on my feet as the hellhound slashed his arm under my feet I tumbled and landed on the ground. I heard Percy shout my name. I slowly get up and see Percy going at the hellhound with Riptide in his hand.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:17 pm

"Grrr" I yelled I ran towards the hellhhound with full force passing Erin and going at its leg i slashed its head with all my might.I just barely missed but i went for the leg this time.
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:20 pm

I ran toward the Hellhound, and stabbed it in his foot.
Of course, it just ingored it, and picked me up, and threw me on the ground.
"Unnghh" I moan.
I try to get up, but I collapse on the ground.
After a couple tries I finally got up, and threw my dagger at the Hellhounds eye.
The Hellhound winced, then picked me up again, and threw me on a sharp rock.
My leg landed on the rock.
I didn't think it was possible, but I got up, and limped away.
Blood soaked through my skinny jeans, and I collapsed on the floor next to the cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:23 pm

I jump near a tree as the hellhound about bites my arm off. I slash it's arm and a cut it's arm, close to being bitten.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:27 pm

I ran to Erin and said "Heres some ambrosia" I grabbed a bag from my pocket and gave her a square "lie down here ill get the hound"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:39 pm

It was only me and Percy now, I thought, Percy lunged at the hellhound and it batted him away. He skidded on the ground and hit a tree. "No, Percy!" I shouted. Anger built up in me. I ran up to the hellhound, without it noticing me, I stabbed it in the leg. It stumbled around. I see The person who gave Erin ambrosia come back and began fighting the hellhound. I sprint over to Percy. He was dazed abit and I mumble to him "You saved me the last time, now it's my turn to help you" I practically carry him over to the Poseidon cabin. He was bloody in spots on his skin and he had dirt on his face. I wiped it of with my fingers and his green eyes fluttered open abit.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:42 pm

I ran at the hellhound more ticked then ever i slashed at its legs and it flopped down.It had nothing to walk on so i decided to put it out of its misery.I slashed its head straight off."is everyone ok" I said a little loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:50 pm

I ignore the girl and I help Percy. He starts mumbling "Macy.." he says.
"Percy, it's Macy. It's okay" I brush his hair away from his face. He sits up more and his eyes open fully and he looks around. "Macy, is the hellhound gone?" "Yes" I say.
"Okay.. Are you okay?" he asks me.
"Yeah. Are you okay?"
"I think so.." he says. He examines himself. "Did you save me?"
"Yeah. Since you saved my life the last time we battled monsters, I guess I owed you something" I say smiling.
He smiles back and says "Thanks alot, really" he gives me an hug even though we were both sitting down.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:55 pm

I ran back over to Erin and picked her up and took her inside the cabin and said " get some rest you'll need it" I kissed her on the cheek set her down and went back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:26 pm

OOC: Are you a boy or a girl? Who is your god parent? What's your name?
BIC: I look at Percy in the eyes. He akwardly leans forward and kisses me on the cheek. I smiles. And hold his hand.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:32 pm

OoC:Im a boy son of hads and my names david btw I thought that Annabeth an Percy were still going out

Last edited by daveyp1997 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:35 pm

OOC: Okay well sorry in only halfway through the 4th book
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 pm

OoC:lol its k people were going to make them break up anyway i mean its a roleplay not an exact play amirite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:43 am

OOC: lol yeah
BIC: There was a moment of silence between me and Percy. I look over and see David, the halfblood who killed the hellhound.
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 am

I smiled, and hugged him.
I got up, and limped slowly into my cabin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:37 pm

I didn't know what to do. Me and Percy were sitting next to eachother on the side of the Poseidon cabin. Percy looks around and then says "Here, come on, but be quiet" he says. Percy and I get up and he sneeks me into the Poseidon cabin. We were both inside the Poseidon cabin now. I had never really been inside the Poseidon cabin before, and it was really nice. Even though it was only Percy and Tyson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Poseidon Cabin   Inside the Poseidon Cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Poseidon Cabin
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next