Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Henry Adams from down under

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry Adams

Henry Adams from down under Empty
PostSubject: Henry Adams from down under   Henry Adams from down under I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 9:46 am

My name is Henry Adams and my story starts in Australia.
You see one day I was just minding m'own business when all of a sudden some guy in a wheelchair shows up at my house and tells me I'm 'special'. I was at first like whoa mate calm down. I'm not special, just some guy with ADHD and Dyslexia, no big deal. Oh and I also hallucinate. but nah I'm all g. He continues to explain that I am in fact a child of a Greek god. But not only that my father, who was not born a god but was granted with immortality, is Hercules. Which sounds a little over powered I know, but all it seems I got form my father was heightened endurance and a bad luck magnet. Also my mother is the God Hecate, weird I know. I had trouble wrapping my head around everything. But this bloke in the wheelchair, who told me his name was Chiron by the way, told me I needed to go with him to long island, all the way in America. I had never gone overseas, and this guy was strange looking. I was reluctant to go until some Lion thing came out of nowhere and attack us! I had no idea what to do but this Chiron guy leaped out of his wheelchair and grew a horse's butt! It was insane! the battle however fell short because I heard a voice in my head that told me what to do and next thing you know the Lion had turned into a rat! I didn't know how I did it but Chiron explained I got it from my mother. Long story short we flew to America and here I am in the camp looking forward to a ripper of a time in my new life.

Henry Adams is a creation of mine I recently created for a fan fiction I am currently writing over on Wattpad, haven't published anything yet, but I'm really happy with my idea.

Henry is 16 years old and has brown hair and green eyes. He is funny and athletic but not very smart, his Dyslexia made it difficult for teachers to teach him and he had given up with school, but he would never tell anyone that, especially his mother. He is caring and will do anything for the ones he loves, but when presented with a huge problem he does have a tendency to choose flight over fight. he is working on it though. he can be quite sarcastic and falls for people quite easily, although he isn't clingy, he becomes protective.

His mother is Hecate and he received quite some power from her. He is able to use powerful magic called Mystiokinesis, like his mother, but it is a weaker version of course. He also has power over the Mist but he hasn't really learned how to control it yet. his father is the Hero Hercules, however his did not inherit his amazing strength, just heightened endurance which helps him be able to perform more powerful magic. I needed a reason for him to be powerful in magic but it all comes with a catch, because he has Hercules' blood he is always finding himself in terrible situations with the monsters and creatures Hercules defeated.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Henry Adams from down under Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry Adams from down under   Henry Adams from down under I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:34 pm

Hi there, and welcome to CHB! I'm Bean and I'm one of the admins here, so feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

Unfortunately, we cannot accept your character. That's because we can't allow a child of Hercules on here. It doesn't follow PJO canon, which is what this site is based on. In addition to this, there are no limits on Henry's powers. Other than that, he looks great.
Back to top Go down

Henry Adams from down under
Page 1 of 1