Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm searching for something that I can't reach [private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

I'm searching for something that I can't reach [private] Empty
PostSubject: I'm searching for something that I can't reach [private]   I'm searching for something that I can't reach [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 4:29 pm

Sutton felt lost. She didn't feel lost around camp, she could walk around camp in her sleep. She felt lost in her own body. Ever since she came back from Kronos' Camp, she felt more distant than ever. She was more jumpier and more thankful for the little things she had like her morning toast instead of the disgusting gruel they gave her. She was thankful for Cress getting her out of there, but she couldn't help but think sometimes was it really worth it? The terrifying nightmares she got every night made her wake up panting and sweating. Sutton would wander around camp sometimes not knowing what to do or where to go.

She didn't have that many friends. She only had Cressida, but she was in the infirmary most likely dead. She had Cress's boyfriend as a friend, but he was in a worse state than she was. She didn't want to train, she didn't see the point in it anymore. Sutton used to train everyday, but that obviously didn't work if she got captured.

Sutton absolutely hated when other campers have her dirty looks just because she was a demi-titan. People thought that she was a spy from Kronos' Camp. Most of the demi-titans were at Kronos' Camp From what she could see. It wasn't her fault she had a Titan as a mother. She would rather have any god or goddess as her parent, even a minor one. The powers she had right now didn't help with anything.

Sutton was walking around camp at night. It was pretty dark, but the nightmare she had was so bad she couldn't go back to sleep. No one else in the Hera cabin had been awake so she had no choice but to go for a walk. No one else seemed to be walking around except for a few other campers who were just looking at the stars. Sutton sat at a bench in the courtyard by herself. She didn't notice that someone else was already sitting until a few minutes after she had sat down. "Oh sorry. Do you want me to leave? I can go if you want..."

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

I'm searching for something that I can't reach [private]
Page 1 of 1