Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

HELLO FRIENDS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

HELLO FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: HELLO FRIENDS   HELLO FRIENDS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:31 am

This is an announcement. There is no formatting because I am lazy; YES HELLO. WELCOME BACK.

Summer 2015 is going to be an interesting one indeed. Having heard extremely little from Kronos in the last few months, camp has been extremely suspicious. They're worried about another dangerous attack. Which is why they've recruited several (3-5) campers to infiltrate Kronos' camp, as spies. This was considered a top secret mission, and the campers were not allowed to say anything about it. If you'd like to take part on this mission, please post here. Depending on what you prefer to do, you can write something yourself about going to Kronos or rp it out.

These spies have already come and gone with no communication back to camp, and now camp is getting worried. Besides for a few cabin leaders, the rest of camp has just seen these campers 'disappear' and everyone believes Kronos is behind it. In order to figure out what's going on, camp sent two (or 3, depending on how many signed up) quests of campers to Kronos to spy from the outside. But these campers have no idea that their friends are acting as enemies….. While the other quest has already 'happened' in the role-play timeline, this is the ongoing quest. There is going to be a lot more to it, but that's enough explanation for now.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

HELLO FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO FRIENDS   HELLO FRIENDS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 10:59 pm

I would like to partake in this
Back to top Go down

HELLO FRIENDS
Page 1 of 1