Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I don't know. Stuff and things I guess.[ml]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I don't know. Stuff and things I guess.[ml] Empty
PostSubject: I don't know. Stuff and things I guess.[ml]   I don't know. Stuff and things I guess.[ml] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:43 pm

Beth was swimming around in the lake, in a simple, pink, bikini. She was solitary at the moment, but having plenty of fun anyway, giggling to herself from funny thoughts, and messing around, doing half-assed flips and handstands in the water. she would swim on her back, or underwater, occasionally letting herself just float around in the water, her ears half under, and the rest of her face hovering just above the surface. The water was actually pretty cold, but she'd always liked the cold, and she had memorized a spell to keep her fairly warm before going into the water, though she could definitely feel the effect the spell was having on her, swimming being more strenous than usual for her.
Back to top Go down

I don't know. Stuff and things I guess.[ml]
Page 1 of 1