Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I really care is you wake up in my arms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

I really care is you wake up in my arms Empty
PostSubject: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:08 pm

CressidaBlain

Cressida had her head up towards the sky. The stars were out and the sky was dark. It had been three months since Daniel has been gone. They were never official, but she felt like they were. Cressida opened her eyes and mumbled "Please watch over him father." she probably sounded ridiculous asking her father, Zeus, to watch over a boy she may be in love with. She turned around and walked into her cabin. She already had her pajamas. She walked into her room and took her hair out of a ponytail letting it loose. she ran her hands through her hair and sat on her bed. Cressida heard footsteps and saw they were just one of her siblings. As far as she knew no one here was in a relationship except the cabin leader, Emily.

Cress sometimes envied Emily because Cressida saw Emily as a perfect child of Zeus. She had the beautiful blonde hair, the sky blue eyes that were dazzling, and a boyfriend that was good to her. Well as far as Cressida knew he was good to her. Daniel was good to Cress, he bought her a huge ass bear that she still sleeps with hoping one day he will come back. She never told anyone who bought it for her because they knew she wouldn't tell them. Cressida likes to keep things to herself until she feels like its time for people to know. Cressida laid down on her bed holding onto her bear. She smiled remembering the day he bought this for her. "Daniel, where the hell culd you be." she whispered.   

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: if you're reading this you're beautiful  
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Daniel had been gone for awhile. He wasn't even sure how long he had been gone. He didn't have time or the patience to keep up with how many day he had been gone. He didn't need to worry about that. It was how he was going to tell Cressida why he had been gone for so long. Gods, how much he longed to see her beautiful, smiling face. Just thinking about it made him even more anxious and nervous.

As Daniel arrived at Camp Half Blood, he breathed a sigh of relief. How good it felt to be home at last. He had a black duffel bag with him which he dropped off at his cabin before making his way to cabin one. He almost wished the walk from the Apollo cabin to the Zeus cabin was longer so he could figure what the hell he was going to say to her. He wasn't sure how it was going to end considering she could get pissed off and electrocute him. His blue flannel snapped in the wind as he made his way to her cabin. The white t-shirt under his unbuttoned flannel was wrinkled, and his hair was unbrushed and a bit dirty. His jeans and sneakers had a few dirt stains on them from the long trip. It didn't matter what he looked like. He was the still the same boy.

At last he finally arrived at cabin one. He wasn't even sure if she was awake right now, but he wasn't sure if he could wait 'til morning. The guilt would just eat him alive. He finally reached the doors that now seemed to loom above him. He raised his hand into a fist before taking a deep breath and knocking on the cabin doors a few times.

ooc- so excited for this topic

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 6:09 pm

CressidaBlain

Cess was having a hard time sleeping this night. She had no idea why, so she just stayed up. She tried to keep the light low so she wouldn't wake up anyone. And if she did should would probably get yelled at then an argument will happen, then Emily would wake up and fry everyone. Cressida chuckled to herself just thinking about what will happen. Cressida looked at the end of her bed seeing Crescent sleeping. Cress smiled. She looked back at the bear still remembering Daniel. She didn't know what she would do if she saw his turquoise eyes or even hear him say "hey blondie."

Cress jumped up startled to hear a knock on the door. Cressida walked out of her room towards the cabin door. She finally made it to the door and opened it. Her head was down and it slowly moved it. up and it was... Daniel. Everything around her stopped. She saw his turquoise eyes and she was just shocked. She took up step back and started to blink as fast as she could. Could this be a dream? She finally realized it wasn't. She leaped towards him as if she was going to hug him, but she pushed him so now both of them were outside.

She started hitting him on his chest. He was kind of buff so her hits weren't going to her him that well. She finally stopped after fiver punches to him chest then her head fell to his chest. She was crying tears of anger and joy. She kept her head on his chest for a while then finally hugged him. She held onto him thinking if she let go he would disappear. She let go of him looking into his eyes. Tears rolled down her face she rubbed them away. "I should kill you, Daniel Seth Mccoy." she called him by his full name. That should be her thing now, if she was mad at him called him by his full name. She looked down then back up at him "Where in Hades have you been?" she asked him with a concern look, but an angry tone.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: this is going to be good
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Daniel waited until the door opened. His mind was telling him to run, to never come back. But he knew he couldn't not without Cressida at least. He was about to knock again when she opened the door. He opened his mouth to say something before closing it again. He had no idea what he was going to say. As she took a step back, he closed his eyes and winced almost waiting for something to happen. A slap, a punch, a door slammed to his face, getting electrocuted. Anything. He didn't expect her to push him out of the door and lightly punch him. Her punches didn't really do much, almost the equivalent of getting hit with a pillow. But he didn't say anything, it was better than what he expected to happen. He watched cautiously as her head sank to his chest and she wrapped his arms around him. He wrapped his arms around her also and rested his chin on top of her head. "Hey blondie." The only thing he could think of to say.

Daniel could've stayed like that forever if he wanted to, but of course it had to end too soon. She let go of him sadly, and he looked her in the eyes. When he noticed she was crying, he couldn't help but start smiling lightly. He took his thumb and wiped one of the tears that was streaming down her face. He looked down as she said she should kill him. He was about to say something sarcastic, but decided now wasn't the time. He knew he deserved it. Hell, if he was her he would've already been fried. He paused a amount before looking back up at her. "It's a bit of a long story." He responded after a moment's hesitation. "I was uh in the city awhile back, and I guess something happened like something was stolen." He said looking down, his eyes filled with confusion and frustration. "And I got blamed for it apparently. I got arrested, but I um sort of escaped. So I left for awhile until things decided to blow over. I'm not sure if it worked yet." Daniel said before pausing and looking back up at her. "Look Cressida, I think it's best if..." He didn't even want to finish the rest of his sentence.

ooc- TEARS

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 7:05 pm

CressidaBlain

Cressida smiled hearing him say "hey blondie", and when he wiped her tear away. She knew she was going to say that but her smile went away still mad at the fact he was gone this long. She crossed her arms trying to stay mad at him, but how could she? All she wanted to do was hold onto him and hold him. She didn't want to loose him again. She listened to him say it was a long story and she rolled her eyes. "It better be long and good before I make you into burnt chicken!" she yelled her accent getting thinker. Cress listened to what he had to say.

She kept her arms crossed and when she was listening to him she was getting mad. Not only at him, but the story and how dumb it was. Wind started coming out of no where. It was her doing and she knew it. "Why on earth would you get blamed?!" she asked Daniel. "Were you friends with the person who did it?! Where were you when the crime happened/" she was now concerned. She hugged him again when she heard him say he got arrested. The wind went away once she was holding onto him. "I'm happy you came back." she mumbled. Then he started to talk again. She heard his words and she push away from him.

This had the wind come back and some storm clouds come. " Don't you dare Daniel Seth Mccoy." she told him. Tears started falling again. She was so confused on why he would start saying this. "How can you even start saying that! You left! With no goodbye! no explanation! not even a note!" she hit him again in the chest when she yelled the last three words in her sentence. Cress didn't care if she woke anyone up. Thunder was the next thing that happened along with wind. It was now colder then it should've been.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: *cries*
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Daniel could feel the wind picking up almost at the same time she started to yell. He shrugged. "I-I-I don't know." He said stuttering almost instantly. "I don't even know the person's name. I can't remember where I was; it was a while ago." He said sadly. He sighed almost instantly as she hugged him again. He smiled again before responding, "Me too blondie." Gods, he had missed her.

Just like last time, the hug ended too soon. He ran his hands through his hair nervously as the wind started to pick up again. He waited 'til she was done when spoke up again. "I-I-I'm no good for you. Cress, I got arrested. Being arrested is not good. I escaped too. I could be a wanted criminal for all I know." He said his voice also rising to a louder level. He could hear the thunder, and the temperature started getting chillier. It didn't bother him now considering he could feel anger coming out. He was about to say something else when he heard stomping inside the cabin. A moment later, a disheveled blonde appeared in the door way. "Do you guys even know what time it is?" She said a bit angrily. Daniel rolled his eyes. "Who the hell is this?" He said as he pointed to the girl standing near the doorframe.

ooc- SOBS FOR HUNDRED YEARS

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 8:46 pm

CressidaBlain

Daniel didn't know any of the questions she asked him about the crime. Cressida felt bad because he didn't know who the person was all that well. Cressida was happy that he was still calling her blondie. "How long were you in jail?" she asked. Cress let the wind go, but the storm clouds stayed just in case she needed to rain on him. She watched him carefully as he spoke about him not being good for her. She rolled her eyes again "It doesn't matter! As long as you didn't commit the crime." she told him. "Don't think you can get rid of me that easily."

Cressida heard footsteps and she was worried on who it might be. She looked at the door and saw who it was. Yup, it was Emily the cabin leader. Cressida heard her words and sighed. "Look Emily I'm sorry, just trying to figure things out." She said looking at Daniel. Cressida rolled her eye at Daniel. She pushed his hand down so he wouldn't be pointing. "That's Emily. Zeus cabin leader." she told Daniel.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: *cries*
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:08 pm

Daniel was beyond pissed off. That was actually an understatement. It wasn't because of Cressida, or anyone else. It was because of the retarded idiot who had to murder someone, steal something, whatever the hell the person did. And he was blamed for it. He tried to tell the cops it obviously wasn't him considering he didn't even know what the crime was, but they didn't care. They just handcuffed him and pulled him into the cop car. But luckily, he had gotten away. He smirked. "Not long." He said with a wink. "I didn't even get to go to jail cell before I escaped." After he finished his answer, he could feel the wind die down to a light breeze and the clouds still covered the night sky. He sighed. "I'll never be able to get rid of you will I?" He said with a lighthearted laugh. It felt so good to laugh. He couldn't even remember the last time he smiled.

When Cressida explained who she was, Daniel immediately lowered his hand. "Oh." He replied, a bit red-faced. It was one thing to piss off Cressida, and another to piss off the Zeus cabin leader. "Yeah." She said before rolling her eyes. She listened to Cressida and took a moment as if thinking of memory that she experienced. "Go ahead work out whatever you have to, it's best if you work it out now anyways. Just please lower your voices. And Cress, please no more thunder it's waking up the little ones." With that being said, he saw a smaller version of the two blondes cling to the cabin leader's legs. Emily rubbed her eyes before picking up the younger girl. "Also nice job with the thunder and the lightning." She said with a small smirk before closing the door of the cabin with a small thud. Daniel looked back at Cressida before running his hand through his hair again nervously. "So I assume you're still pissed off at me?" He asked cautiously.

ooc- ha emily without coffee

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:49 pm

CressidaBlain

Cress still had her arms crossed upset, but once Emily came out her hands were down. She didn't want Emily to know that she was that upset. Cressida really didn't like giving attitude to any of her siblings, so she tried to calm down so she won't snap at Emily. She was still focused on Daniel as he winked at her. She gave him a dirty look and then she smiled once her knew that he wasn't going to get rid of her. "Lets hope I won't leave your side Mccoy." Maye that was his nickname now. She could call him Mccoy while he called her blondie. She will just see if it fits.

Cressida turned her head towards the cabin leader as she spoke. Cress nodded at her "No problem." she said. She looked down seeing the child next to Emily and apologized to them. "Sorry." Cress watched Emily as she picked up the girl. She chuckled hearing Emily's compliment "Thanks, but we know you're probably still better." she chuckled. Cressida watched the cabin door close and she turned back to daniel crossing her arms.

"Yes I'm still pissed at you. Why wouldn't you leave a notwe saying you were home sick or something. It would've been netter if you lied and said someone in the family was sick. But what do you do." She said walking closer to him. " You leave without a word. You could've been dead for all I know." she said to him. She was speaking in a quoter tone or Emily might make her come back in the cabin.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: xD
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 8:08 pm

Daniel smiled at his new nickname. "Yeah, I don't know what I'd do without you." He said with a grin. What he said was true.  She was the salt to his pepper, the peanut butter to his jelly. She made him smile on the worst days, and he appreciated that. He had never felt like that before, having the worst day of your life and still being able to smile. He wouldn't have thought it possible a year ago, especially him who used to rarely smile, considering he used to have bad days almost everyday.

Daniel watched on the side as the two half-sisters exchanged compliments. He didn't mind. It made things a bit easier considering he had time to think about what he was going to say next. His mind was still blank, but at least he had a few minutes to think of what to say and what not to say. Then Cressida was pissed at him again. He didn't blame her, he had been a bit of an ass, but he didn't much choice at the time. That was probably the last question that had popped into his mind considering he had been to worried making sure he left fast enough before they noticed he escaped. Then she mentioned the word home. His cool façade was gone. Daniel never had an actual home, and that was something he didn't like talking about. A crack that was supposed to be untouched. "Family hm? If only she wasn't dead already. They're all gone, Cressida. Yours might be alive, but mine sure as hell isn't." He said a bit more rudely than he meant to. Family was something he didn't like to talk about considering his mom had died, because of him.

ooc- things just got real

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:21 pm

CressidaBlain

Cress smiled and chuckled hearing him. It was true the other way around too. It would take forever for her to get over him. She didn't get over him when he was gone. When she spoke about his family she knew she had said something wrong. She looked down not wanting to look back up at daniel. She thought about it and knew that most of his family has past. How was she supposed to remember, she was just trying to make a point. What else is knew, she's always trying to make a point. She looked back up at him and he looked upset.

She listened to him and she looked back down again. She knew that he was mad, not only by his tone, but by the way he looked now. She took a deep breath "Look, I'm sorry. But you know that all I am trying to do is make a point. I'm sorry about your family and that I ever mentioned them, but think about it. How would you feel if I just left. I know you probably going to say 'How are you going to turn this back around on me?' but here's my answer. You left, I'm angry, and all I was trying to do is make a point." she said. She turned around and started heading towards her cabin.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: oh gods maybe no kiss today?
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 4:47 pm

Daniel missed his mom. It was hard to try not think about her. Everything single little thing reminded him of her. He didn't have many memories with her but thoughts like "Oh she would probably like this." or "Today is great day to go to the coffee shop." seemed to appear in his mind. He missed the memories he could've had with his mom. His first day of middle school his graduation, his first day of high school.  All things normal people had memories of with their parent. He didn't. He hated being a demigod at time because he was the cause of her death. But he couldn't do anything about it now.

Daniel listened to her talk to see what she had to say. He believed Cressida, he just hadn't actually talked about his mom out loud in years. It hurt him to actually say mom considering he barely had any memories with her. He watched nervously as she turned around and started walking towards her cabin. He couldn't just let it end like this. He quickly grabbed her arm to stop her from walking any further and turned her towards him. "Wait." He took a few seconds to figure what he was going to say, but stopped himself. He just had to stop thinking and actually tell her. "Look Cressida. I know we've never actually been on a real date before and have known each other for almost a year, but I love you. I barely know you, but at the same time it feels like I've known you my entire life. You're on my mind almost all the time and there's nothing I can do about. When I was gone, I missed you more than ever. And I regret doing that. I'm not going to let you leave. Not without me." He said before taking a breath. With that being said, Daniel lightly tilted her face towards him and kissed her. Something he should've done awhile ago.

ooc- OH YESS IT WILL DANIEL WILL SAVE THE DAY

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 8:28 pm

CressidaBlain

Cress had her back turned Daniel looking at the cabin door. She was scared, did she really want to walk away from him? Was thins how it was going to end? She always told herself never to walk away from someone without saying goodbye and she hadn't told him goodbye. Maybe she should just mumble goodbye instead. Cressida was now crying even more than before. She was going to hate herself if she walked into that cabin.

Cressida took a few steps until she left a hand on her arm. She was turned around and she was looking at Daniel. She wiped her tears away trying to act like she was just rubbing her face. "What?" she asked Daniel. She looked at him, he stood there for a few seconds and she was going to walk away until her started talking. She heard his words and she had a surprised look on her face. He loved her? She never thought about him loving her. She was always scared to tell him she loved him because she was afraid he would be weirder out.

Cressida looked at him as he was done talking. " i l-..." she was stopped when he kissed her. She was shocked, but then she knew it was right. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. It lasted for a few seconds and she pulled back. Cressida looked into his eyes "I love you too, Mccoy." she smiled kissing him on the cheek.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: yay!
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Daniel had kissed plenty of girl before. He couldn't remember exactly how many, but it didn't matter. This kiss was probably the best out of all them. It felt right like they were meant to be together which made it even better to him at least. As Cressida pulled back, he couldn't help but have a smile on his face too. I love you too. He didn't actually think she would say it back to him, and if she did he pictured it at least a few months later than now. Not that it mattered, it felt good to have the same words said back to him. After she kissed him, he pulled her into a hug and rested his chin on top of her head. "I wish we could stay like this forever." He whispered barely loud enough for her to here. But it was true, it was probable one of the best moments of his life and he was enjoying it. It definitely didn't go how he had pictured it. But it didn't matter because he was happy and so was she. That was all that he cared about right now.

ooc- was not going to let her walk away without a kiss

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 7:44 pm

CressidaBlain

Daniel was actually Cressida's first kiss. She had boyfriends,but she never kissed them because she knew she would be in trouble if she got caught. She was always saving this moment for someone she loved and knew she could be with for a long time. Cessida stayed in Daniel's arms not wanting to move from this spot, but it was night and it was getting cold, and the outfit she was in was not for the wind outside. "I know. I wish I can too." she responded. Cressida lifted her head and looked at him and yawned. "you must've traveled a lot, get some sleep." Cress said to him giving him a peck on the lips. She hugged him one more time and smiled. She turned around and walked towards her cabin.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: sorry i haven't posted!
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really care is you wake up in my arms   I really care is you wake up in my arms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really care is you wake up in my arms
Page 1 of 1