Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The new girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mira De-ath

The new girl Empty
PostSubject: The new girl   The new girl I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:24 pm

Mira ran up the hill as fast as she could. She was so close to the camp now. Her mother had told her about it before she died two years before. Mira looked behind her; the hellish beast was getting closer and closer every second. She knew that if she didn't make it across the boarder soon, she would never have a chance to again. Mira ran across the boarder just before the monster could get her. The beast was flung backwards as it hit the barrier. Mira collapsed, exhausted from the chase.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

The new girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new girl   The new girl I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 2:11 pm

Hey, Mira! I'm so glad you joined this site! I'm wicked, a moderator, which basically means I help run the site. It's a nice start you have here, but there's one problem. You don't have a character. To be able to roleplay, you have to make a character that is accepted by the character mods. I suggest reading the site rules to get an idea of what to do. Have a nice day and I hope you stay with us for a long time!
Back to top Go down

The new girl
Page 1 of 1