Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello...again?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Queeny

Hello...again? Empty
PostSubject: Hello...again?   Hello...again? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:06 pm

So.... I've been on here for a while... but for some odd reason I come back and my account is gone... So... This is Queeny, saying hello once again, after being away at college for a while! I guess I'm going to have to work on new characters and stuff, so it'll be awesome to talk to you all some!
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Hello...again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello...again?   Hello...again? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:34 pm

Hey!!! Welcome back! Its great to see you! If you have any questions or concerns you can ask me and after you do some characters we should totally plot!
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

Hello...again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello...again?   Hello...again? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:52 pm

Turns out it wasn't gone at all! I just found my backlogs on my tablet and was able to log in! How cool is that! So the Queeny account will be deleted. But I'm still up for coming up with plot stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello...again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello...again?   Hello...again? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello...again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: