Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We never go out of style (pink)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

We never go out of style  (pink) Empty
PostSubject: We never go out of style (pink)   We never go out of style  (pink) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm

C.B

CressidaBlain

Cressida closed the box filled with chocolate kisses and then wrapped a long sleeved shirt and put it on rope of the chocolates. She closed the box and put a bow on it. She smiled at it and she had butterflies in her stomach. She was afraid that Daniel might not like her present or the fact that she is giving him a present on Valentines Day. Today was the day he was going to teach her how to play the piano; therefore, she would give him the present before they started practicing. She was already dressed in her rose shirt and jeans. She let her hair down like always and she like the way it looked today. "Wish me luck, Crescent." she told her cat who was on her bed. Crews grabbed the box and walk out of her room and the cabin.

She held the present in her hand and started to walk to the amphitheater. It was a perfect place to practice the piano and give presents. She walked seeing couples hugging and kissing each other. Some with roses, gigantic teddy bears, and boxes of chocolate. Cressida smile knowing that she had a good present for Daniel. She had bought him a shirt from when she elbowed him and it was long sleeved like the one he picked when he go dressed but it was a dark blue. She would also wrote him a song but she was going to do that after the piano lessons. Cressida had also put some money in the box so he would get paid no matter what. She got close and took a deep breath walking inside.

She saw the pianos and she picked the one she liked. It looked like a new piano so she had to pick it. She sat down and put the box down and waited for Daniel. She didn't care of he didn't get her anything she just wanted him to know that she liked him, and hoped that he liked her back. She turned around where the keys of the piano were facing her. She tried playing and it was okay, but she needed to be better.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: Again sorry for taking so long. School is killing me XD
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: We never go out of style (pink)   We never go out of style  (pink) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:26 pm

Valentine's Day. It was a day that Daniel never understood until now. He used to think it was just a day to give chocolate and flowers. The only part he liked about Valentine's Day was how the next day, all the candy went on sale. He knew it was a bit shallow, but the years before on Valentine's Day he didn't have anyone to show his love to. That changed was about to change now. After his meeting with the daughter of Zeus, he couldn't stop thinking about her. Practically everything reminded him of her. Cats, rain storms, everything. It was eating him inside that he couldn't just simply couldn't tell her three words, I like you. It seemed easy to do in his mind, but physically it was the hardest thing he ever had to do. That was when he came with the idea to have a piano lesson on Valentine's Day and actually tell her what he felt. He didn't know how to do it or what to get her considering he was only a teenage boy so he had went to the Aphrodite cabin and asked. He didn't want help from them, but it was the only choice left and they hadn't given that bad advice to him. The Aphrodite girls told him what every girl practically wanted on Valentine's Day, a bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolates, and most importantly a gigantic Costco teddy bear. So he had done exactly that surprisingly.

The amphitheater was empty when Daniel arrived which made it easier incase he got rejected. He told himself not to think like that, but he just couldn't. It's what any other person would do. He had been thinking about what to say for awhile and still hadn't decided what to say. The Aphrodite girls had written something down on a sheet for paper for him (which he lost). He didn't think she would believe it was actually him who wrote it. He wanted it to be heartfelt not something too lovey dovey especially from the daughter of Aphrodite. Daniel glanced at the clock every now and then waiting for her to come.

Finally she did arrive and the only thing he could do was smile like an idiot. He watched her for a moment before grabbing the flowers picked from the Demeter children and the box of chocolate. He decided to leave the giant teddy bear for later. He saw a package from where he was hiding and thought, What happens if she just wants to be friends? He wasn't sure what to do if that happened, but he had to find out first. He came out from where he was hiding before saying with a grin, "Hey blondie."

ooc- his fc doesn't have gifs like yours asdfghjkl;

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: We never go out of style (pink)   We never go out of style  (pink) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:14 pm

C.B

CressidaBlain

Cressida heard his voice and she smiled "Well isn't broken nose guy" she chuckled saying her words. She looked at saw he had flowers and a box of chocolates in his hand. Cressida stopped walking and they were now a few feet away. She was nervous what if he bought most of his fiends gifts for this day? she thought. Some people did that and he could be one of them. Cressida bit her lip "This is for you. Happy Valentine's Day." she said holding out the box for him to take. 

She looked at him knowing that he was the one for her. She could see them already hanging out having fun. Also, she loved to prank so pulling pranks out on him would be awesome. She could see them having fun and that's what Cressida wanted in a relationship. She just didn't want it to be awkward like where couples just stand there holding hands. She wouldn't be ashamed of being with him in public. She knew he would probably make her laugh which she loved and he plays the piano which is awesome and she can sing. He can play and she can sing together. She just knew and felt it in her stomach that they would be cute. 

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: Aww that sucks! Btw I love his gif xD
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: We never go out of style (pink)   We never go out of style  (pink) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:27 pm

Daniel smiled at her joke. He was waiting for her to say something considering he was a nervous wreck right now. There were so many thoughts running through his head for him to think of something to say. Does she like me? Does she hate me? Does she just want to be friends? She might actually hate me and just pity me so she got me something, He thought to himself. He took the box from her carefully as if it might break before setting it on the ground. He handed her the flowers and the chocolate before saying nervously, "Oh um happy Valentine's Day. Thanks for the um gift." He scratched the back of his neck nervously before picking up the gift from the ground. He wasn't sure whether to open it now if front of her or later before he remembered the bear. "Oh um I got you something else. It's kind of big." He said with a smile as he put the box on top of the piano.

Daniel walked to where he was hiding the bear before picking it up and bringing it to where she was standing. That was when he finally gained enough courage to actually say something. "Cressida, would you like to be my valentine?" He asked a bit hesitantly. He wasn't sure how she was going to respond considering she could end up liking him or back or end up rejecting him. He was nervous for her response and was thinking a million things she was going to say as he tapped his foot nervously against the ground.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We never go out of style (pink)   We never go out of style  (pink) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We never go out of style (pink)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Areas :: The Amphitheater-
Jump to: