Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:23 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 The-Story-Of-Us-taylor-swift-22334729-500-202

"I-I'll h-have coke too, please," Cel said quietly, without looking up from her menu. She quickly glanced up at Beth and made a face in response which would have translated to, 'I can't help it!' When the waiter left she sighed and laid her forehead on the table with the menu on her head. She knew it wouldn't help her hide, but it made her feel a little better.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:34 pm

Beth reached her hand across the table and said quietly "It's okay Boo. If you want to leave at any point it's fine." Beth gave her a reassuring smile, and moved her hand back to her side. "I'll make sure nothing will happen to you." Beth walked over to Celeste's side, and and crouched next to her, and put her hand onto her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:40 am

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 2up8k1d

Celeste nodded and took a shaky breath before sitting up again and looking at the menu. It was weird hearing Beth say Boo, but it was comforting. She knew she was in good company, and that Beth didn't think her shyness was just a joke, like some other people she knew, so she had every reason to trust her. She shook her head as if to clear those thoughts from her mind and started actually looking at what there was to eat.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Beth, satisfied, moved back to her side of the table, and back down to the menu. " I think I'm going to go with the parmesean chicken. How about you?" Beth shut the menu and smiled again. The waiter came and brought their drinks. Beth took a sip of her own coke "they must be really slow tonight, service is really quick."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:19 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 Taylor-Swift-Blank-Space-Music-Video-GIFs

Cel took a sip of her coke and continued looking at the menu. "I-I'm thinking about ravioli," she said quietly. "Either that or the soup of the day." She sat the menu down and flattened her skirt out again, unsure what else to do. She wasn't exactly sure what you were supposed to do on a date.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:32 pm

Beth sat back into her chair and said ya know, it's your turn in truth or dare. Beth firmed And drank some more coke.   After all, I wouldn't want to chat a beautiful girl like you out of her turn. the waiter came to all then fire their orders "I'll have the chicken parm,  she said Ave wanted the soup of the day, or some firm of ravioli, I don't know which she would prefer."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:09 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 Tumblr_nfyorqlqYz1tpy7zwo1_500

"Ravioli," Celeste said quickly. She waited for the waiter to leave before she said, "Truth or dare?" She was hoping she'd say truth, so that she could get to know her better without randomly asking questions which could get awkward. At least she thought it could get awkward. She often thought things were awkward though so she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:46 pm

Beth laughed and mulled the question over for a moment. "I'm not quite as brave as you in this game. I'm going to have to go with truth here." Beth drank some Mir of her soda, and moved her legs over, and tapping Celeste's leg, with a wink. She looked around, for mortals, before opening up her hands, and and letting forth a shower of blue sparks that just disappeared when they landed.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 10:03 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 Tumblr_marzekLc5r1rv8ssz

She blushed when she was called brave, because she had never thought of herself as brave before and thought about a question to ask. Cel watched the spark with a smile before deciding on a question. "What's your favorite color?" she asked. She wasn't sure what else to ask.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 10:14 pm

"My favorite color is probably pink, it's just sort of a fun color, and it's really cool because pink light doesn't actually exist, it... Sorry, I was getting a bit nerdy." beth smiled "Truth or dare?" Beth raised her eyebrows ACD then laughed at herself. She allowed the sparks to stop, and rested her hand on the table
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:29 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 Tumblr_lxx376r3dW1r9qbcjo1_500

Celeste thought for a moment, taking a sip of her coke. "Truth," she said. It seemed like a better choice, given the fact that they were currently on a date because of a dare, and that she'd just asked Beth a question. She silently hoped that Beth wouldn't ask her about her shyness or something like that. It wasn't that she was scared to talk about it, more like she liked to pretend it was totally normal and that it wasn't something weird about her.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Beth smiled mischeviously and thought for a second "What is your favourite thing about yourself?" Beth drank some more coke, and pocketed her hands. [Color=violet] "This is a hard question, and I certainly couldn't answer it on the fly." The demigod laughed and tapped Celeste's leg with her foot again.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:31 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 Post-52712-taylor-swift-sup-gif-Imgur-hot-RBiY

Celeste was silent, not sure how to answer the question. She blushed when Beth tapped her leg with her foot and moved her leg out of the way. She took a slow sip of her coke, trying to take a longer time to think about the question. She had never really thought about it before. Cel didn't realize how long the silence had gone on until the waiter brought their food over.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:43 pm

Beth thanked the waiter, and took to her food. She smiled at her date. "Well then? What's your favorite thing about you? Berth raised her eyebrows and laughed. "Don't worry Celeste, take as much time as you need." Beth began cutting her chicken into bite size pieces. "It's really good, how's the ravioli?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:14 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 Tumblr_lbg90eqNos1qa51p9o1_250

She took a bite of her food, not looking up at Beth as she continued to think. She couldn't say she didn't know, because that would be lame. She could say that the sentence didn't make sense so she wouldn't answer it, but that wouldn't be cool either. Celeste honestly wasn't sure what she liked about herself, so she continued her silence.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Beth internally panicked for a second Shit shit shit, I said something wrong, crap. What do i do what do I do?! "I guess it really is a hard question. You can skip it for now. How long have you been at camp?" Beth ate some more chicken, and pinched her leg.I better not have screwed this up.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:47 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 Blankspace6-1415666393
"Three summers this year. I've been coming since I was 13," she said, relieved that she didn't have to answer the other question. She could always come up with an answer later, if she figured it out. The best way to do that would be to figure out her positive traits, and then pick out which one she liked best, but can you honestly pick something about yourself without bias? Was the whole question about bias?
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:13 pm

Beth's eyes widened How have we not met yet, we've been going to camp at the same time for a couple years now. I'm glad to have meet you now, but I would have rather it have been sooner. Beth giggled, as the writer came by and refilled their cokes. Beth ate some more chicken and smiled. "So I still Dont know what's playing tonight, is there anything you want to go see?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:41 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 Taylor-Swift-hair-GIF

"Well I usually stay with my cabin, and I don't really talk to anyone outside of my cabin. We only met because you found me wandering in the woods," Celeste said, eating some ravioli. It was true. She rarely spoke to anyone she didn't have to talk to, and the only people she really had to talk to were the people she shared a cabin with. They weren't her siblings, because none of them were children of Erato, but they were sort of related because they all had a mother who is a muse.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 6:10 pm

"Oh, well what a fortunate thing eh?" Beth laughed, and continued to eat her chicken, and to drink her coke. She finished off her chicken, and leaned back into her chair. "That was really good.  Is there anything you've been wanting to see?" The waiter came by and seeing beth was dine asked them if they wanted dessert "Well she's not quite done yet. Do you Celeste?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 10:36 am

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 Shy-smile-o

Celeste shook her head and continued eating her ravioli. She thought about the movies she could remember being advertised. There was only one she could actually remember though, so so much for options. "'Out of the Woods' is in theaters now, right?" she asked. She remembered that one because it was Disney, and her brother always said she was a Disney princess in disguise, including the annoying singing part.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:34 pm

"Oh yeah, I think it is. It looks really good, I've been wanting to see it." Beth smiled at Celeste, and leaned back into her chair. She stood up "I'm going to go to the bathroom for a moment, okay?" Beth began to search for the restroom. When she found it she stepped in, and leaned against a wall. "Not bad so far I suppose, it could certainly be going worse." Beth called the cab driver that she had hired earlier, and told him to be ready in the next 15 minutes or so, before washing her hand so as not to seem unhygienic, even if she hadn't relieved herself. Beth walked out of the bathroom, and back towards their table [color=violet] "Back.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 8:44 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 Pathetic-You-are-Pathetic-Thats-Pathetic-So-Pathetic-Taylor-swift-GIF

When Beth left, Celeste was gripped with panic, thinking of all of the things that could happen to her while she was alone, and the possibility that Beth was going to sneak out. People do that, right? Sneak away from bad dates and never call them back? What if Beth doesn't like her so much that she decides to walk back to camp to get away from her, and she gets attacked by a monster and dies? These sort of thoughts continued going through her head until Beth finally returns. Celeste gave a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:00 pm

Beth sat down, and noted on the sigh "Is everything okay there?" Beth chuckled and gave the blonde a smile. The waiter stopped by to give them their check, and left again. Beth reached for her wallet, to pay for the meal, plus the tip, totaling out to be 37 dollars, and some change. "Hopefully, the movie will have a showtime soon, so we don'thave to wait."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:33 pm

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 Taylor-swift-reaction-face-4

Cel smiled and nodded in agreement. She hoped Beth didn't think she was weird now. Why would she think she was weird? There was no way she could know how worried she was while she was away. If she did, she'd probably think Cel was a nervous wreck, or worse, a paranoid freak.
Celeste continued wallowing in her nervousness and bad feelings. She was so busy worrying that she didn't notice the cab show up to take them to the movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)   THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE (kay)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: America :: Off Campus-
Jump to: