Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] Empty
PostSubject: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:05 pm

Daniel had nothing to do today. He wanted to play some pranks on people, but he currently didn't have any planned. The only thing left to do was go to the cabin courtyard where he could possibly meet someone new. He knew he'd probably meet someone new, but make an enemy instead of a friend. He sighed. He might as well try, right? There was no harm in trying. So he started making his way towards the courtyard.

Daniel didn't expect to find anyone there, but he was mistaken. Almost everyone seemed to be there. Now he wanted to go back to his cabin. He was never good in crowded environments. As he turned around, he bumped into someone who elbowed him in the face. He was a bit angry for the person to bump into him before he felt something drip down from his nose. He wiped it with his sleeve to find a long line of blood on it. He looked at the person angrier than before now.

The blood kept dripping form his nose to the ground. There was a small puddle on the ground. "Don't you watch where you're going?" Daniel said a bit more rudely than he had intended to. He kept trying to wipe the blood with his sleeve, but it didn't seem to be working. He was definitely pissed off now. He tried to restrain himself from hurting the person, but it was starting to get harder each time a drop of blood fell on the ground. "You idiot." Daniel said while wiping his nose with his sleeve again.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:32 am

C.B

CressidaBlain

Today for Cressida was a meeting people day. She was dressed in her pink tank top with her jeans and white shoes. She even added some jewelry on herself. She walked towards her cabin door walking out. She smiled and was ready to meet and greet people. There was some music playing and this got Cressida more happier. She saw some other people and she walked over to go talk to them.

She greeted them saying her name and they told her who they were. Also, they told each other their parents and Cressida so far was the only Big Three child out here. She walked around trying to find someone else who was a child of Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades. She hadn't meet anyone yet. Then someone yelled dance time! A song came on and proper started to dance. Cressida chuckled and started dancing herself. She moved like a jellyfish knowing that was probably embarrassing, but people just kept dancing. She laughed and started to move her arms like crazy. She moved them then she felt pain in her elbow. She turned around looking at a boy.

She had elbowed him. She looked at her elbow seeing blood and she saw the blood coming down from his nose. "oh my gods, I am so sorry." she told the boy. She then heard his tone when he said to watch where she was walking. She had a surprised look on her face. "Well you walked into a group of dancing people." she said a bit upset. This boy had made her upset and now he called her an idiot. "I'm the idiot? You walked into a crowd of people dancing. So it's either your blind of your just plain out stupid." her accent getting thick. She saw the blood on the ground, that making her feel bad, even though he made her mad.

WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:11 pm

Daniel gritted his teeth as the blood continued to drip onto the floor. He didn't know what to say or do. He certainly couldn't hit her, and he felt kind of bad for the girl. It looked like she was about to cry. Originally, he might've done something else to make the girl cry. But he could tell she was a daughter of Zeus. She gave off some electricity that almost seemed to frighten Daniel. He wasn't going to back down now, especially not now. He tried to think of something rude to say, but he couldn't. He refrained himself from doing so. There was something about her that he seemed to like. With that being said, he looked at the girl again except this time there wasn't a disgusted look on his face. This time there was more of an innocent look as he asked a bit curiously, "Dancing? Why the hell were you dancing?" He found it odd that they were dancing especially in this weather.

Daniel put out his hand that had no blood on it. "I'm Daniel, son of Apollo." As he talked, some blood kept dripping onto the ground. He wiped his nose on his sleeve where a long line of a deep red appeared. He couldn't have cared less. He knew he should've been at the infirmary by now, but he knew it would go away eventually. Daniel stood there staring at the girl with his hand covering his nose. He didn't know what else to say considering he didn't bother talking to people that much. He was used to be alone on his own. But that was all about to change.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:22 pm

C.B

CressidaBlain

Cressida had a thought that maybe the kid wasn't always like this and he was just mad that he got hit in the face. Cress's cabin was right by her side and she wanted to help him a bit "Stay right here." she demanded. She then jogged in her cabin finding a rag and grabbed a box of tissues. She then jogged back out still seeing the boy out there. She held up the two things: a rag and a box of tissues, and it was up to him to decide what he wanted. "When people hear music they dance. And when you hear a song that everyone can dance to you just dance." she said looking at the crowd in front of her. She waited for him to pick what he wanted then threw the other option by the cabin so she can pick it up when she is done helping the boy. 

She then heard his tone change into a more calmed tone. "Well it's nice to meet you Daniel. I'm Cressida daughter of Zeus." she introduced herself. Shaking his hand. She looked into his eyes and gave a soft smile. There was something about Daniel, he was sweet when he wasn't being elbowed in the face. And he knew how to calm himself down, and he was cute. "if you want you can come into the cabin and sit down with your head back. Because your bleeding and I can find you and extra shirt." she pointed to the blood stains on his shirt.

CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Daniel watched as the girl went to her cabin. Should he leave? Was she coming back? Gods that would be embarrassing if she didn't. He was about to turn around and head to the infirmary when she returned with a rag and a box of tissues. He grabbed a few tissues and put them to his nose. The nose bleed was starting to go away thankfully. "Thanks blondie." He said with a smile. He nodded his head like he understood when really he didn't. Why would people just randomly dance in the middle of the courtyard? If it was just a flash mob, which it probably wasn't, he didn't understand it. He shrugged it off not paying much attention to it.

Daniel studied the girl for a moment as they shook hands. She was definitely pretty and she was sweet. He had never met a child of one of the big three. He hadn't pictured them to be a small blonde girl dancing in the middle of the courtyard. He had pictured them to be tougher and at least a bit bigger than Cressida. Not that he minded of course, he would've rather collided with her than with an Ares child. Daniel nodded his head. Would it be weird for him to go to her cabin? He shrugged it before saying with a smirk, "Lead the way blondie."

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 1:18 am

C.B

CressidaBlain

Cressida looked at her hair seeing her blonde hair. She didn't have a lot of blonde hair but it did look blonde in the light. She smiled and looked at his hair. Daniel was more blonde then she was "Don't you think you are the blonde one and not me." she said. Cress put her hair up about to touch his hair then stopped herself from doing so. She just met him and it would probably be weird if she started playing with his hair. "I'm sorry by the way. I don't think I should have been dancing knowing people were around me." she apologized again.

She smiled at the child of Apollo. He was blonde like all Apollo kids but there was something different about him that made him stand out. She felt like she was rushing things when she invited him in, but she did have to help him. Cressida chuckled again hearing Daniel call her blondie. It was cute like she got a new nick name already. "this way," she pointed. she wanted to think of a name for him but she just couldn't. She walked into her cabin letting him in. "My room in the second door on he left. Sit on the blue bean bag!" she called to him letting him go ahead in her room while she hunts for a shirt.

CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:31 pm

Daniel shrugged. "It was the first thing that came to mind." He said with a grin. He watched as she put her hand up as if to make a move to touch his hair before putting it back down. He wouldn't have particularly minded, but he didn't say anything about it. "It's fine seriously, It's going away anyway." He said with another small smile. The blood was starting to go away thankfully, and he wouldn't have to go to the infirmary. He hated going to that place. It was always busy and blood wasn't his favorite thing in the entire world, even if it was his.

Daniel smiled back at Cressida. She was definitely pretty. He had a sudden urge to play with her hair, but he held back. What was this feeling inside of his chest? A feeling of his heart running a thousand miles, where'd that come from? He'd never felt that away about someone before. Maybe once or twice, but never this strong before. He shrugged it off, not wanting to much attention to it. He followed her towards her cabin. It wasn't that far, a few yards actually. He had never been inside the Zeus cabin before and was actually excited. He nodded his head before following her directions towards her room. He walked in and studied the room for a few minutes. He was about to sit on the bean bag like she had told him to, but he heard a knock on the door and she reappeared.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:22 am

C.B

CressidaBlain

Cressida smiled at Daniel when he told her that's what came to mind. It was kind of cute that he confessed that. Did he have a girlfriend? Cressida wanted to find out, but all she could think of were his eyes. They were the normal blue they were like a teal or a turquoise and that was pretty. Cressida had the hazel eyes and she thought being the daughter of Zeus would give her some blue ones, but she got mostly her mothers looks. "Well I'm happy it's going away." Cressida said about his bloody nose. She studied his face and she was surprised that he had long eyelashes kind of like hers. 

She walked around her cabin looking for shirts. They had extra clothes in a drawer and she found three shirts. She grabbed them and walked to her room. She walked in after knocking and laid the shirts on the bed for his choice. One was a grey polo shirt, the second one was a long sleeved white shirt and the third one was just a tank top. "I grabbed what I found right away. Didn't want to keep you waiting." Cressida told Daniel. She looked at him seeing blood on his face. She took a few steps towards him and she used her finger to wipe it off.

CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:05 pm

Daniel nodded his head slightly when she said she was happy it was going away. He noticed her staring into his eyes, and for some reason he was doing the same thing. Her hazel eye reminded him of the coffee his mother used to make at the café. He pushed nay thought of his mother to the side. He couldn't get emotional about her right now in front of someone. Especially someone he barely knew. Daniel quickly blinked and looked somewhere else before saying, "So you're a daughter of Zeus right? Do you have any powers?" He asked a bit curiously as he raised one of his eyebrows.

When Daniel was in her room, he looked around studying her room a bit. But she came in before he could look at something closely. He looked at the shirts she picked out before throwing away the bloody tissues in the trash bin. His nose bleed had finally went away and he felt fine. He took off his jacket before taking off his t-shirt. He slipped on the white long sleeved shirt before turning towards her with a smirk. "Thanks blondie." He paused before quickly adding, "Well, I suppose you want to get back to your dancing." He grabbed his coat before opening her bedroom door.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:07 pm

C.B

CressidaBlain

Cressida smiled at his question "Yes I am. And yes I do." Cressida told him. She closed her eyes and started to make it cloudy and windy. She took a deep breath hoping that she would pass out for doing this right now. She felt a tingle in her fingers and the electricity on her finger tips. She opened her eyes and grabbed Daniel's hand. The shock should've went through him but not a bad shock. It was ask if it gave him the chills or goosebumps but in a good way. She smiled looking at him "So I can control the weather and electricity." she said among everything go back to normal. She still felt her hand on his and she let go her face turning red.

Cressida watched Daniel pick a shirt and he picked the white one. She looked around hoping Emily wouldn't just walk in seeing a boy changing in her room. Cress watched him take off his shirt and his body looked amazing. This was a perfect time to find out if he had a girlfriend "you girlfriend must be happy to have a boy like you. All fit and handsome." she said sitting down on her bed. "your welcome, bloody." Cressida laughed as she said it "sorry just trying to find a nick name for you." she said. She stood up and grabbed his arm "you don't have to leave. I'm pretty sure their done dancing and Emily should be fine with you in here." Cressida smiled.

CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:15 pm

Daniel watched her with wary eyes as strong wind that ruffled his hair. He ran his hand a bit nervously through his hair as it began to get cloudy. Then she grabbed his hand sending a small shock up his arm. He almost jumped at the sudden electricity but didn't. Was this what people felt like when they liked someone else? No you dumb ass. That's her powers, He thought to himself. "That's cool. Better than anything I can do anyway. All I can do is play a few instruments." He said with a playful grin. When Cressida's face turned red, he couldn't help but look at the other way and scratch the back of his neck awkwardly.

Daniel changed his shirt, feeling a bit better now that there wasn't a red spot on his shirt and sleeve. He had forgotten that she had been in the room with him as he changed, but he didn't mind. He changed his shirt in front of his half-sisters anyway. His face turned bright red when she complimented him. "Oh me? No, no girlfriend. It's just me, a lone wolf I am." He said shrugging. He smiled when she laughed. It was like music to his ears. "Bloody? Looks like I'll have to bleed more to make sure that nickname lives up to it's full potential." He said with another one of his signature smile. "It's all right blondie." He said shrugging it off. When she mentioned a girl named Emily the first thought that came to mind was, Who the hell is Emily? Then Daniel finally realized she was the cabin leader. "Oh um okay." He said awkwardly as he sat in a chair next to her bed.

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:39 am

C.B

CressidaBlain

Cressida smiled at his comment about her powers "What instruments do you play?" she asked. probably all of them. He is the child of Apollo. she thought to herself. Cressida smiled at the grin on his face. He had a great smile and his grin was priceless. Cressida stayed seated on her bed then she shot straight up hearing a yowl from her cat Crescent. "Sorry Crescent." Cressida tells her cat. Crescent jumps off her bed walking over to the chair Daniel is at. Crescent is surprised seeing this random boy and she walks over to her own bed. Cressida looked at him surprised he didn't have a girlfriend "Really? You look like you would have a girlfriend." she spoke. She was happy he didn't because then she might be able to be with him.

Hearing someone walk through the cabin Cressida looked seeing it was someone who wasn't Emily. Crews didn't think Emily would get mad, but she could be wrong. Emily to Cressida didn't seem as mean at all, but Cress hasn't been able to sit down and get to know her cabin leader. Once Cressida does then she would probably be more confident in bringing someone else into the cabin. "Well let's hope that doesn't happen. I'm pretty sure I can find another name for you." Cressida smiled at Daniel. "And Emily is my cabin leader if you are wondering." she told Daniel. He pros ably was confused at first about who Emily was. Cressida stood up walking to her secret mini fridge open wing it was water and Gatorades "Want one?" she asked Daniel.

CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:37 pm

Daniel shrugged. "I can't play that many the more I think about it. I can play the piano, flute, violin, guitar, and the saxophone." The rest of his half siblings could play more and heal broken arms and legs. He could only heal minor cuts and bruises. Compared to his half siblings, he didn't feel that special. If anything he felt useless. His powers were that he could play a few instruments and heal a paper cut. He shoved it to the side not wanting to pay much attention to it right now. When he immediately saw the cat, he sneezed.  He had always been allergic to cats ever since he had been young and he still was. He sneezed again as the cat (which she called Crescent) walked over to the chair. It was a cute cat and was about to pick it up before he decided not to and sneezed again. "No I don't have a girlfriend." He said a bit awkwardly again. He didn't know what to say considering he had never been in one of these situations before. What was he supposed to say? Do you have a boyfriend? He didn't dare ask considering he didn't want to pry and he wasn't as brave as she had been to ask her.

Daniel wouldn't have minded if she kept calling him that. It made more sense then his anyway. "You'll think of something eventually." He said with a smile. He had figured that her cabin leader was Emily. He had never seen the Zeus cabin leader only heard of her a few times and that was it. He watched as she walked over to a mini fridge she had. "No thanks blondie." He said the nickname naturally like they had known each for years. "I'm fine. Thank you thought." He replied not wanting to forget his manners. When she sat back down he finally got enough courage to ask, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

ooc- sorry I haven't posted just school and stuff p.s. I really like this gif so i'm keeping it haha//

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:05 pm

C.B

CressidaBlain

Cressida put her hand on her shoulder happy he said the piano "You play the piano? I've always wanted to play the piano. Could you teach me?" she asked Daniel. She always wanted to play the piano because people told her she had a good voice from singing. Cress after that wanted to learn to play the piano so she could sing while she played. "I'll pay you if you want." she told him. She would do anything to learn to play the piano. Her favorite artist was Birdy so she loved how she played the piano and sang, her voice was like an angels. "Do you sing too?" she asked. She jumped a bit when he sneezed. She looked over at Cresent then Daniel. Crap he might be allergic. she thought. And walked over to Cresent picking her up and talking her to the 'living room'. Cressida came back "Sorry. I didn't know you were allergic." she apologized to Daniel. 

She nodded to his response about not having a girlfriend "Well that's good." Cressida turned red after saying that "I mean... Not good for you, but good for other girls. No wait.." Cressida thought of how to cover herself up. She kept thinking until it was silent for about a minute until Daniel broke the silence telling her she would think of a nick name. "Yes I will." she walked back to her bed after he said he didn't want anything to drink. She has a blue Gatorade in her hand as she sat down. "Your welcome." she smiled at Daniel. She opened it and took a drink. Cressida had a grin on her face when he asked her if she had a boyfriend then she went back to a serious face but she couldn't keep that face up for long, so she went back to smiling "No. It's just me right now." she took another drink of he Gatorade.

CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:52 pm

Daniel thought about it for a moment. He had never thought about teaching someone an instrument. He had never taught anyone, but he wasn't so sure he would be the best teacher. "I mean I never taught anyone before, but I guess I could try." He said. He didn't mind teacher her considering he liked her and he had nothing better to do "No you don't have to pay me." He had quickly blurted out. He didn't want her to pay him. He would've felt bad if she did especially if he end up being a bad teacher. He shrugged. "No not really. Why, do you?" Daniel didn't really sing. Sure the occasional singing in the shower, but other then that that was about it. As he watched Cressida put the cat in another part of the cabin, he sneezed again. "It's fine." He said before sneezing again.

Daniel smiled at her response about him not having a girlfriend. He hoped she would think of a nickname eventually. He would've been fine with any nickname she gave him. He didn't particularly mind. He smiled again when she said she didn't have a girlfriend. He was going to say something about it before checking the time. He had almost forgotten to help out at the infirmary even though he couldn't do much. He stood up before saying, "Well, I have to go to the infirmary." He said with a smile and opening her bedroom door.

ooc- next topic we were pming about?

Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 6:02 pm

C.B

CressidaBlain

Cress clapped her hands together with happiness when he said he could teach her "Yay! So whenever you"re free just tell me and we can play." she told Daniel. She looked around when he said she didn't have to pay him. Free didn't like the idea of him not getting paid. She had to pay him if he was a good teacher, so maybe she could sneak money to him some how. "People say I have a good voice, but I think I'm like the rest of us. Just having a normal voice for singing. I'm not great; therefore, I don't sing that much." she explained to Daniel. She still felt bad about the cat thing, she didn't want him to feel uncomfortable when he comes to her cabin because there's a cat. She stood up when he stood up "Ohh okay. Well it was nice meeting you Daniel." she said watching him leave the her room then the cabin. She bit her lip walking back to her bed sitting down. She smiled and put her face into the pillow screaming like a little girl would if she got a boyfriend in the fifth grade. Cressida has never felt this feeling before. She really did like Daniel but did he feel the same for her? 
WORDS: /// | OUTFIT| OOC: Yes. Do you want me to make it or you?
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]   I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I should just tell you to leave cause I know exactly where it leads [chaos]
Page 1 of 1