Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

goddamn tumblr.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

goddamn tumblr.  Empty
PostSubject: goddamn tumblr.    goddamn tumblr.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:18 am

okay so i've finished ahs coven and decided to watch broadchurch bc hello, dw alumni. it's p good, and i'm almost done with the first season. so anyways, i decided to make some gifs of david tennant's face bc he is bae but it kinda turned into a poster? it's pretty freaking amazing okay i spent literally 2 goDDAMN HOURS ON IT WHEN I SHOULD BE REWRITING A FREAKING PAPER. i'm so proud of it that i decided to upload it on tumblr but when i do it won't play. 

no. i did not just spend two hours of my life doing this shit for the gif not to play. 

so i looked into it, and it turns out that my size is too big, which is okay i guess like it's p large, and to make it smaller i turn it b&w, which makes the quality look like shit bc omg guys the coloured version makes me cry it's so good. i reupload it to tumblr. no luck. i'm p mad rn, but i crop it which makes it look more crappy and reupload it. can you guess what happened?

NOTHING. LIKE WHAT THE FREAK STUPID TUMBLR I'M GONNA SNAP ALL OF YOUR NECKS LET ME UPLOAD THIS THING WITHOUT IT NOT PLAYING HONESTLY IT'S NOT THAT HARD STOP MAKING THE BAR AT THE TOP MORE WEIRD AND START DOING THINGS THAT WE ACTUALLY ASK FOR DON'T BE STUPID RABBITS. 

LOOK LOOK DT IS BAE AND IT'S SOOOO GOOOD:
i mean look at this! this is one of the best things i've ever done and i wanted to share it with the world but i can't because the site is being a little asshole someone murder the tumblr staff with me please.

but yeah now i have to come up with a bullshit excuse as to why i didn't do hw...
Back to top Go down

goddamn tumblr.
Page 1 of 1