Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer) Empty
PostSubject: when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer)   when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:23 pm

when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer) Artist-78904-1402791

Vi Ingles
Those regrets I can’t erase. Only I can change the end, Of the movie in my head, There’s no time for misery, I wont feel sorry for me.

I held the jar under my jacket. Small and made of a dark brown clay it felt warm. I was leaning up against the armory wall. I heard a snap of a twig and I jumped almost literally out of my skin.”HOLY ZEUS!!! Don’t creep up on me like that.” I nearly had a heart attack and almost dropped the jar. Do you know what is in here?” I said with a quick puzzled look on my face.

Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer)   when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:33 am

cookie jung
hey, what's for lunch?
Cookie had been loitering on the roof of the armoury doing god knows what when she heard someone shuffling below and along the outside wall. She waited for the eventual plodding off, but after a minute, the camper was still there. Interest piqued, the she scrambled to the side of the roof and peered over.

Most people would have gotten vertigo, but Cookie was well used to such a position. A head of long brown hair appeared beneath her, followed by a worn top and then green grass, for Cookie could see nothing of the girl's feet. Though her depth perception was a little warped at that angle, daughter of Hypnos was certain that the camper was one unusually tall kid.

Might as well say hi. Cookie grasped the edge of the roof and swung herself down with practiced ease, landing on all fours just right behind the girl. A twig snapped sharply under her foot but what Cookie winced at was the surprised exclamation of the girl. Grinning sheepishly, she stuck her hands in her pockets.

Cookie realised that she recognised the camper. She was Violet Ingles, a daughter of Hephaestus. Cookie saw her around camp often, and probably a few times around the armoury where most Hephaestus kids hung out, but they never did talk. Besides, her own presence at that shared area was much less constant as compared to the residents of the Hephaestus cabin. She only used the armoury and crafts section to formulate her legendary pranking material.

Violet held up a stubby clay jar of deep maroon. Cookie stared at it for a moment, then shrugged. "You're the daughter of Hephaestus. Open up and let's see it."

words: 282 // tag: #doc // notes:
click gif for her bio

Last edited by Summer on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer)   when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:45 pm

when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer) Artist-78904-1402791

Vi Ingles
Those regrets I can’t erase. Only I can change the end, Of the movie in my head, There’s no time for misery, I wont feel sorry for me.

With a wicked grin on my face I pulled the jar lid off. Instantly heat hit me in the face, as green light flickered from the jar.I lowered it so the daughter of Hypnos could see it. ”Greek Fire. Some mortals call it Thermite. Burns through almost anything. It can also stay lit underwater. according to the legends.” I explained. “Don’t ask how I got a hold of it but I’m going to be running some experiments on it. I mean I want to.” I said, hastily correcting myself.

Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer)   when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 1:31 am

cookie jung
hey, what's for lunch?
The moment Violet opened the jar, her face glowed a shifting green. As the daughter of Hephaestus explained, Cookie gave an amused grin. "I know what Greek fire is." She had gotten enough of these informative lectures from that-infuriating-know-it-all to probably know about its entire history.

It didn't help that with her memory she couldn't actually forget the annoyingly random bits of information. They floated about in her head, called up by triggers, and she found that she was getting the habit of repeating them to others as well. Definitely not good.

Cookie was looking to do a little experimenting herself. Something her friend and fellow prankster suggested. But she wanted to know what Violet was trying out. Peering into the jar, she stared at the flickering flames in wonder. "Experiments? How?"

words: 132 // tag: #doc // notes:
click gif for her bio
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer)   when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when this get hot the fire starts to spread (Ft. Summer)
Page 1 of 1