Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemmo96

Hemmo96

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:56 pm

Hello, my name is Athena. I've adored Percy Jackson since I was in 2nd grade, but I've just now found this forum. So a little bit about me:

I really like music. Especially 5 Seconds of Summer. My username is the original youtube name of Luke Hemmings, the main singer.
I love video games. So much. Seriously. they. are. life.
I love other book series, including The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, Divergent, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and many others.
I really like Disney. I hope to become an animator for Disney someday.
So... yeah.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 8:50 pm

Hi! I'm wicked, one of the mods on this site and it's nice to see you here at this site. If you have any questions for me regarding the site or characters or anything really feel free to PM me. 
My friend at school loves luke hemmings btw. I don't really listen to 5SOS... but I listen to Bastille a shit ton uh hun. 
TMI OH MY GODS FRIENNNDDDD. I also like doctor who, sherlock, and supernatural.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:03 pm

Hi there, I'm Brennan. You can call me Bren or Brenny, if you would like. I really like Divergent, The Hunger Games, and Harry Potter as well!! It's great to have you here, and I hope you have a really god time getting immersed the world of Percy Jackson here :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: