Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok- Empty
PostSubject: I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok-   I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok- I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:55 pm

I was lazing on the beach, like I do every day, with Lobos beside me and my Katana, LAs Lobos, on my right, listening to the water, and the campers laughter. I never really join in, I just lye on the beach napping, when I'm not in my cabin. Lobos, started growling when I heard footsteps. "Lobos, relax. I wanna sleep some more." I muttered lazily. Lobos calmed down and nestled into me, kinda like a cat would sleep on you back, but into my side.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok-   I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok- I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:44 am

Gabriel came to the beach and breathed some air before he looked at the animal. "Fresh air does good doesn't it?" He spoke simply to himself sometimes and this was time like that. Then he saw the boy and got a bit of clue what was growling when he was coming. "Hello. I am Gabriel. Who are you and is that your pet?" he asked because he didn't know what to say yet and was simply friendly because he wasn't currently in mood of changing his mood when the wind blows. Now he simply walked besides a few meters away from the boy and sat down. There he was waiting for answers when refreshing his thoughts in this stream of wind.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok-   I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok- I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:39 am

I nodded when the voice spoke again. "yea That's my pet, Lobos. Name's Starrk, Coyote." I replied stifling a yawn. "I'm a child of the god of sacrifice, Iphigenia. Alot of people think of Hypnos because of how much i sleep, but that's because nothing exciting happens. Who's you're parent?" I ask, trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok-   I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok- I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 9:10 am

After listening to the boy Gabriel got a bit thinking if he should tell or not and he decided to tell. "Coyote, I am son of Aeolus, god of winds." Then he began to breath actually manipulating winds in only small measure because not much of understanding of his own powers and at too much use of those without caution he got almost blacked out before he stopped and began breathing with great haste. "Damn why do I always forget not to play with winds..." he finally remembered that not to play with things that can your very life in a blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok-   I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 5:44 pm

"Control of the air, neat... i hate myself, but i got no clue as to why i hate myself." i say brushing Lobos' fur with a hand. "Oh wait i remember why. I nearly lost my eye, Right leg and right hand to hellhound in Washington D.C. as a kid.”
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok-   I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok- I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:10 am

Gabriel listened to Coyote carefully and then he opened his mouth when he had heard control of the air being neat stuff. "Coyote, I must say even though you almost lost your body parts, air isn't neatly controllable and can kill too when you aren't cautious and are only a novice like me in using this power I have." Then he began to listen to the winds because he sometimes only wanted to listen to something and the blowing wind and its sound was fascinating him sometimes though he now still was listening to Coyote who was next to him.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok-   I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:34 am

"Yeah, but it's preferable to losing body parts." I mutter. I resist a yawn and attempt to sit up, but resign myself to propping myself up with an elbow. "Ya know, I always wanted to know what would happen if I wasn't a child of Sacrifice, like I was a child of Enyo or Athena. But being a child of Aelous would be cool to, throw in some danger and slight insanity and you'll be fine, but who am i to judge." I say rubbing Lobos stomach with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok-   I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:02 pm

Gabriel listened and listened until Coyote stopped. "I can believe it. But sometimes I see this world in a different way. And also one trait what I gained from my father was a bit annoying." Then he looked at the horizon calming himself before the wind would blow at his face. "The easily changing mood of mine that changes as fast as wind blows." Then he took some sand and raised his hand to air and controlled air at same time making sand weave like a shroud of air a little until he stopped. "Perhaps we can learn from one another and not think other things of each other before we know those things." Then he just chose to wait for response because he had still some time left.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Fate
The Card Master
Twisted Fate

PostSubject: Re: I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok-   I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:27 pm

"Well, I think i'm the only child of sacrifice here at camp, but my guess its because of the death rate of Iphigenia's children." I said rubbing Lobos on the side. I stifled yet another yawn as i felt a wave of sleepiness wash over me. I had managed to get myself in to a sitting position and had brought my katana, Las Lobos, closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok-   I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm no fighter. -Ragnarok-
Page 1 of 1