Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jacob, Son of Nix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boshmi

Jacob, Son of Nix Empty
PostSubject: Jacob, Son of Nix   Jacob, Son of Nix I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:21 am

Ahhh, brings me back to the old days on this forum, before I forgot both my username and pass. :(

Name: Jake Oliver

Age/Birthday: 15 years

God Parent: Nyx

Claimed: No

Mortal Family: Unknown, and presumed dead

Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: Jake was born on a farm out in the middle of nowhere. His father worked there, alone, after his wife died two years ago. He was on the verge of depression, when he met a woman out in the fields one day she had dark hair, and eyes she was Nyx. He didn't know where she came from, but he loved her. Anyway, one thing led to another, and they... 'hooked up' (to quote) Jake came, several months later. Nyx was called back to the world of the gods, and Jake grew up on a farm, seeing things that only he could see. One night, when he was 11, a pack of hellhounds ravenged the farm. The house that he grew up in, and the only one he knew, was destroyed, and he escaped by the skin of his teeth. His father was presumed dead, and Jake, confused & scared, started his road trip across the country. At about three days in, he came across an odd sort of shack in the middle of a forest. Venturing inside, he found gold coins, two swords made out of odd material, (stygian iron),  a small throwing-axe, and a knife, both made out of the same material. He took these, and some other clothes he found in one of the bedrooms of said shack. He had barely walked outside when he heard an odd screeching, and turned to see a empousa. Having never actually seen a girl before, he was able to resist the empousa's affect over men, however, was not able to best it in a fight. As he fell to the ground, and prepared for his fate, a young dragon, barely having left it's nest, happened upon the scene. The dragon killed the empousa, by surprising it. At first, Jake was scared, as he had seen many other monsters, and had his doubts about his thing being any more friendly, but after a night where said dragon caught a rabbit, and they shared it, the two became inseparable. Jake decided to name him Whisper, due to his silentness. Whisper & Jake survived for years together, learning to blend with the shadows, and be as silent as possible. After four years of random venturing around the country, they happened across a large horde of monsters. Jake was stabbed through the lung by a Minotaur's horn, and Whisper managed to drag Jake to safety inside the camp's borders. This is where I will start in the RP.

Physical Appearance: He has dark eyes, like his mothers, and black, messy hair. He has a light body frame, from climbing & sneaking, but is still slightly muscular. He wears a hoodie and cargo shorts, just because they are most practical for living your life hunted by monsters.

Personality: He can be very dark and brooding, and he does not like to talk about his parents. He still does not even know that he is a half-blood, and believes he is insane. He just holds onto the fact that Whisper is there for him. Aside from that, he can be uplifting, taking that from his father, and is eager to joke when the situation is not dire. He also LOVES riding on dragonback while Whisper flys, and he loves the sensation of... just flying.

Fatal Flaw: Will do anything for his friends, no matter what.

Pets: Whisper, who is 5 meters long, and 1 meter high. Whisper has black scales, and is still quite young, and still learning to fly, but he can. He looks like... toothless, from how to trian your dragon.

Talents: Skilled freerunner, and he can move with the shadows (without the use of his ability), and be stealthy as well, as stated. The only magical power he has is the ability to turn almost invisible. The naked eye would notice it as a very slight shimmer, if they looked closely. He prefers to not use this though, as he can do it just as well naturally, by sneaking around, and the first time he tried it, he overused it, and because very sick the next day.

Weapons: Two swords, the small axe, and knife.

Year-Round or Summer: Hasn't decided yet

Other: none.

Last edited by boshmi on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Jacob, Son of Nix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob, Son of Nix   Jacob, Son of Nix I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:05 pm

-------Jake is,

pending

Check your PMs for more information.----------
Back to top Go down
boshmi

Jacob, Son of Nix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob, Son of Nix   Jacob, Son of Nix I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:02 am

Responded in PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jacob, Son of Nix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob, Son of Nix   Jacob, Son of Nix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob, Son of Nix
Page 1 of 1