Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the city comes alive with wicked's wonderful graphics.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

the city comes alive with wicked's wonderful graphics.  Empty
PostSubject: the city comes alive with wicked's wonderful graphics.    the city comes alive with wicked's wonderful graphics.  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 12:10 am

the city comes alive with wicked's wonderful graphics.  Tumblr_static_chytatjbqd4wskkc0wocgwkck

info - - -
Hey guys, it's Wicked. So I like to make edits (obviously) and I like to help you guys and make things for you (less obvious, but still). So I decided I'd make my very own shop. Basically this is here for you to request graphics of most kinds and I will make them for you, so let's get down to business.

icons - - -
Icons are pretty simple to make, and so I'll charge 50-75 drachmas for them each depending on how hard you make them. They're 160x160 but I could change it to 245x245 as I and my graphic program are pretty flexible. Here are some examples:
I'd consider all of these easy except for Crowley:

posters - - -
Poster are pretty simple to make kind of not really. Like depending on how much things you want and if you require blending because let me tell you a thing, I can't blend photos to save my life. That being said, these will be more expensive because they require more time to make. I will charge 100-125 depending on how complicated it is. Usually the sizes are 500x700 but I'm flexible as long as they look like poster sizes. Here are some examples:
The last one is easy, the first two are harder.:

stuff - - -
Yeah but Wicked I don't need an icon or poster but you're still freaking amazing at making graphics so can I still get something please? The answer is why of course you can. For a low, low price of 125 drachmas (which I will not raise unless the request is ridiculous) you can get basically anything you want. Here are some examples:
yes i know the ty one is big SHUT UP:

rules - - -
So this actually has rules, sorry. I know we all hate rules but without them we'd all turn into Jack Merridew and that would be bad.
1) Don't try and bargain with me for the prices. These take time and effort and I want to get paid the amount that I set.

2) Give me time. Making graphics takes a lot more time than you'd expect, especially when the request is hard and you have more than one at a time. Plus I am a teenager in her sophomore year taking a shit ton of honours courses. Give me a week to fill your request and if I don't PM me and I might throw in something extra for your troubles.

3) Gotta be appropriate. Self explanatory. If it's not allowed on this site I will not make it, end of story.

code - - -
So now you've read through everything and you understand the prices and stuff so good for you. If you want a graphic fill out the code below and I'll get started ASAP. Thanks for reading and see you guys later mod wicked outta here.

Code:
[b]Type: [/b][i]icon, poster, or stuff?[/i]
[b]Fandom: [/b][i]If not fandom, specify what you want. If fandom, what character, scene, episode or movie? The more specific you are the better the graphic will be.[/i]
[b]Mood: [/b][i]What is the mood you want this to portray?[/i]
[b]Cost: [/b][i]Cost of type you're getting[/i]

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: the city comes alive with wicked's wonderful graphics.    the city comes alive with wicked's wonderful graphics.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 12:31 pm

type: stuff I think
fandom: aight I basically just want a cool graphic of Matt lanter and on either side there are the amity faction and abnegation faction symbols and yeah that would be cool please and thank you
mood: kind of dramatic? I just want to have a like 'this would be my character's factions were he in divergent' thing
cost: 125

I hope you see this because I realize you have abandoned this place
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: the city comes alive with wicked's wonderful graphics.    the city comes alive with wicked's wonderful graphics.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:27 pm

Bren:
of course i saw this, and i don't want to make a big deal out of it because you're right, i haven't been doing my job, but don't think for a second i've abandoned this site.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: the city comes alive with wicked's wonderful graphics.    the city comes alive with wicked's wonderful graphics.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 11:32 pm

Its perfect omg thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the city comes alive with wicked's wonderful graphics.    the city comes alive with wicked's wonderful graphics.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the city comes alive with wicked's wonderful graphics.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Shops & Services-
Jump to: