Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i'm coming home [jess]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

i'm coming home [jess] Empty
PostSubject: i'm coming home [jess]   i'm coming home [jess] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:32 pm

i'm coming home [jess] Large

calvin kit webster

calvin kit webster had disappeared.

two months he'd been without contact to anyone at camp half blood and now he was going back. two months ago a zombie apocalypse had ravaged camp and kit had fled. he left behind his girlfriend, anna and countless other people that meant so much to him. he left behind everyone he loves because he was selfish and he panicked. kit hid in an abandoned warehouse for two months, living off whatever food he could find or beg people for. it was tough but, going back to camp and seeing his friends dying would have been tougher. most of his time away was spent crying and praying that his friends and girlfriend lived through this horrific turn of events. he'd spent too long like this. it was time to go home.

kit trudged up half blood hill, his sword ready. his heart pounded in his chest. was anna okay? he hoped she was okay; he'd prayed to zeus more times than he can count. when his feet hit level ground kit could see over all of camp half blood. he began to cry heaving sobs, he dropped to his knees and clutched his thighs. everything was okay. everyone was okay. or at that was his impression because campers were skipping around, running towards classes and everything was normal. kit wiped his tears, picked up his sword and rucksack and bolted towards the zeus cabin.

his eyes scanned the huge marble structure. anna. his heart was pounding rapidly. kit brought his hand up in a fist and knocked hastily on the door. a few moments passed before the doorknob twisted.

Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: i'm coming home [jess]   i'm coming home [jess] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:40 am

Anna Shauk was alone in Cabin One, just the way she liked it, especially of late.   Two months ago, her boyfriend died in the zombie apocalypse, and she still hadn't recovered from that.  She did not think she ever would.  Anna had never cried before she found out that they couldn't find Kit's body.  She cried for days, isolating herself from social activity.  She still tried to talk to people as little as possible.

There was a knock on the cabin door.  Ugh, why couldn't people just come in like normal people, she thought.  Looking around the cabin, she confirmed that she was the only one in there.  With a sigh, she walked towards the door.  Who could it be?  Surely it wasn't someone looking for her, was it?

Anna turned the knob of the door and opened it up to see who waited on the other side.  She was so astonished that for several seconds she could not move.  Kit?  Come back from the dead?  Maybe he never even died.  If so, why was he waiting until now to come and find her?  Once Anna recovered herself from the shock  of seeing her boyfriend alive, she brought a fist straight to his face, feeling electricity burn through both of them, as it collided with his cheek and nose.  She hadn't meant to shock him.  Her powers were uncontrollable sometimes.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: i'm coming home [jess]   i'm coming home [jess] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 3:31 pm

calvin kit webster

that was not the type of greeting he was expecting. kit knew that anna would be furious but, he didn't think she would punch shock him. "hello to you too." he smirked, wiping the blood from his upper lip. his hair was singed, along with his eyebrows. he rubbed the back of his head, a headache coming on from the punch. kit stood up straight, tugging on his rucksack. "hey," he said dumbly "uh, sorry about disappearing for two months. i didn't mean to leave without telling you. i just got really scared and i panicked. i'm so sorry, anna." kit looked her in the eyes, trying to convey just how sorry he was. "i brought you something though." pulling his rucksack off his shoulder, he stuck his hand inside. out came a tiny little black lab puppy. he let it crawl inside the pouch on his sweater, snuggling up into the heat. "his name's bucky. i thought maybe we could share him?"

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: i'm coming home [jess]   i'm coming home [jess] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:07 pm

Anna May Shauk immediately regretted punching Kit, but she could not help herself.  How could he just abandon her like that.  Anna had spent months mourning over his "death"  and he didn't even think of sending her some sort of signal that he was still alive.  She stammered, "I-I thought you were dead.  They-they couldn't find your body."

Anna looked at the puppy, suspiciously.  She hated animals.  She warmed up to it a little when Kit suggested that they share it.  Maybe she wouldn't have to spend as much time with it.  Thinking of the puppy made her think of something she was almost afraid to tell Kit.  She had just gotten him back and she didn't want to lose him again.

"I suppose.  As long as we share him...Listen, Kit.  Can you come inside.  There's something I really need to tell you, and I'd prefer it if other people did not overhear us."

Anna Shauk was starting to shake.  She didn't want to do this.  How could she?  She tried breathing deeply, as she opened the door again and walked inside, forgetting to wait for Kit's response. She went over to her bunk and sat down on it, picking at her finger nails as she waited for Kit to walk over.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: i'm coming home [jess]   i'm coming home [jess] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:44 pm

calvin kit webster

kit's heart dropped to his stomach. they thought he was dead? a thick wave of guilt washed over him, stronger than the guilt he already had. in his pocket, bucky squirmed. kit stared at anna for a moment, taking her expression in fully. she looked tired, and distraught. had she been worrying about him so much she forgot to take care of herself? kit's stomach twisted in knots.

anna asked him to come inside so she could tell him something and this set his nerves on fire. his face was contorted from the broken nose she had given him but, he's sure the terrified look on his face shown past the blood. kit removed bucky from his pouch, snuggling him into his chest to keep him warm. crossing the threshold into the zeus' cabin, he caught sight of anna sitting on her bunk. she looked awfully nervous so, as kit sat down her put his hand over hers, giving it a light squeeze. "so what did you need to tell me? is everything alright?" he looked her in the eyes as he spoke to her, and rubbed his thumb soothingly over her knuckles.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: i'm coming home [jess]   i'm coming home [jess] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Anna May Shauk stared at Kit's hand over hers.  Gods, she forgot how much she had missed his touch.  She looked up into his eyes, almost cringing at the blood that she caused.  Why did she have to punch him.  With her free hand, she wiped the blood off his face, proceeding to wipe that off on her black jeans.  She didn't really care what happened to them; she had tons of them.  She only had one Kit.  And she though she lost him.

With a nervous sigh, Anna finally got up the nerve to tell him, "I know you just got back and whatever, and this probably isn't the best time to tell you this, but I've been feeling sick for the past few weeks.  I've been throwing up."  She wanted to full out tell him, but she couldn't.  She was so nervous that he would leave her again, like so many other guys did to their girlfriends when they found out.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: i'm coming home [jess]   i'm coming home [jess] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:14 pm

calvin kit webster

kit was confused. why was this big news? she had the flu or some virus? kit decided that he would take a trip to the camp store later, to grab some ibuprofen and chicken noodle soup. "so you've got the flu? have you seen a doctor yet?" kit pet bucky with his free hand while he held anna's with the other. he had no idea why she was so nervous. she was shaking and everything. maybe she had appendicitis or something serious? kit tried to look her in the eyes but, she wouldn't meet them.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: i'm coming home [jess]   i'm coming home [jess] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:22 pm

Anna May Shauk actually wanted to shock him this time.  It would be easier; they were already touching, all she had to do was concentrate slightly more than she was.  Then she would have laughed, if she weren't so nervous.  Why couldn't boys take a clue.  She scoffed, "I don't have the flu, Kit."

Anna Shauk tried looking at him, but then looked back down at their hands, intertwined.  Come on, Anna.  Just get it out already.  Whatever happens, happens, she thought before sending a quick prayer to her father, Zeus, if you're listening to this, I really hope this doesn't end up badly, even though Kit's father isn't your favorite person in the world.  Finally, she looked up at Kit, and said, "I think I might be pregnant."  She bit her lip, waiting for him to stand up and leave the cabin, never to give her a second glance again.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: i'm coming home [jess]   i'm coming home [jess] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:39 pm

calvin kit webster

kit couldn't breathe. what? she was what? there was a baby in there? she was so thin though? how was there a baby in there? his smiled stretched wide across his face. kit's head swung back and forth, looking at anna's stomach, then her face. "oh my gods!" kit nearly shouted, launching himself off her bunk. "anna there's a baby in there? oh my gods!" he kneel in front of her, one hand on her stomach now. "this is great! oh my gods!" kit's heart was beating rapidly, his face was flushed. he was so excited. kit was going to be a dad! "do you know if its a boy or girl?" bucky was running around the cabin yelping now. it seemed like he was just as excited as kit.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: i'm coming home [jess]   i'm coming home [jess] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Anna Shauk let a long held breath out. She was so glad that he was on board with the whole baby thing, she didn't know what to do. She looked t the dog, running around and making that annoying noise that dogs made. She shook her head, stood up, and helped Kit stand up. She smiled at him, "Yeah, there's a baby in there, but I don't know the gender yet."

They stood there in comfortable silence for several moments before Anna got up on her tippy toes and kissed Kit. She missed that too. Thanks Dad. I suppose you do care, she thought, ignoring the rumble of thunder that came after it. When they broke away from the kiss, Anna was smiling, locking her hands behind Kit's neck as she said, "I love you."

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: i'm coming home [jess]   i'm coming home [jess] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:52 pm

calvin kit webster

kit took anna's hands as she helped him stand up. the smile wouldn't leave his face. he was gonna be a dad. him and anna were gonna go shopping for clothes, and strollers and cribs. oh gods, he was so excited. then anna kissed him and his knees faltered. he didn't realize how much he missed her until now. it came like a flood. his eyes began to water, and he wiped the tears hastily. he broke down for real when she said i love you. he wheezed, embracing her and holding her against his chest. kit wasn't very good with this kind of stuff. he tended to cry at emotional moments. "i love you so so so so much anna. i'm so sorry i left you for so long. i really didn't mean to. i'm so sorry. i love you, oh gods." he brought a hand up to his face to wipe his cheeks. "i'm gonna be a dad." kit whispered this, more to himself than anna. this was so much to take in but, he was so unbelievably happy.

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: i'm coming home [jess]   i'm coming home [jess] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:43 am

Anna May Shauk was ecstatic. She could not believe that Kit was not really dead. She was still a little hurt that he hadn't sent her a letter or anything, some sort of sign. Nevertheless, he was home and that was what mattered to Anna. SHe heard Kit whisper that he was going to be a dad. She could not help but laugh a little bit. Gods, he was absolutely adorable. She said, "Yes you are, my love."

Anna didn't know how she would be able to raise a baby on her own without Kit. He was going to make a great father.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: i'm coming home [jess]   i'm coming home [jess] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:32 pm

calvin kit webster

kit pressed a gentle kiss to anna's temple. "y'know what? let's celebrate. i'm gonna order us a pizza and some pasta and we can hang out and watch movies. how does that sound?" he looked at her with the biggest, goofiest smile. his excitement was uncontainable. it spread all over his person, shining through his eyes and his lips when he smiled. kit kept a soft hold on anna's lower back, pushing his curly hair back with his other hand. when he imagined coming back to camp, he didn't imagine it this way. he imagined anna slamming the door in his face and him, sitting outside of her cabin, sobbing with his head in his hands. kit hadn't thought he would be greeted with a punch then the announcement of his girlfriend's pregnancy. "i love you so, so much."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm coming home [jess]   i'm coming home [jess] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm coming home [jess]
Page 1 of 1