Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

σηє ηє¢кℓα¢є ρℓєαѕє (мαє)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

σηє ηє¢кℓα¢є ρℓєαѕє (мαє) Empty
PostSubject: σηє ηє¢кℓα¢є ρℓєαѕє (мαє)   σηє ηє¢кℓα¢є ρℓєαѕє (мαє) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:38 pm

I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE FOREVER
BUT I CAN BE TONIGHT

Dylan has been almost everywhere around the camp except the Arts and Crafts. It would be cool for him to make himself a necklace maybe or make a pot. He really wanted to do something today so he got up and got changed. He Put on a black shirt that said Fries Before Guys. Then he put some grey shorts on, then slipped on his black Toms. Dylan just shook his head a few times to get his hair ready. He then just ran his hand through his hair. He walked to a bathroom and started to brush his teeth. He spit out the water finished and smiled into the mirror, then made a stupid face in the mirror and walked out of the restroom and the cabin.

He was outside and ran his hand through his hair again and he went on his journey to find the Arts and Craft place. He first stopped at the Apollo cabin and knocked on the door. Someone answered and Dylan asked   "Do you know where the Arts and Crafts place is. Sorry to bother with this kind of question." Dylan gave a nervous smile rubbing the back of his head. The Apollo kid answered him and Dylan thanked him walking off. Dylan wasn't very good with remembering what people say, but he sure did find the Arts and Crafts place safe and sound.

Dylan walked and saw people making pots, necklaces, and drawing. Dylan greeted everyone with his smile and a shake of his head. Dylan found an empty spot and started to make his necklace. He grabbed the string and multiple macaroni. They were different colors and shapes Dylan just loved it! Dylan started to make his necklace singing to himself "Break Free" by Ariana Grande. Dylan was also dancing to himself.  I should come here more often. Dylan thought to himself.
# OF WORDS: 313
NOTES: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: σηє ηє¢кℓα¢є ρℓєαѕє (мαє)   σηє ηє¢кℓα¢є ρℓєαѕє (мαє) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:00 pm

σηє ηє¢кℓα¢є ρℓєαѕє (мαє) Tumblr_mgv7nvhBMu1rkozyzo1_500
Trace Finch

i’ve had the highest mountains, i’ve had the deepest rivers, you can have it all but life keeps moving
Seeing that he's not a cabin leader, Trace usually does not find himself in charge of activities for a day. Especially not for another cabin but they needed someone to do it, and he volunteered. Arts and crafts can't be bad, it's just crafts after all. Although camp does have a reputation for being a bit dangerous. So maybe he aught to be a bit cautious.

Running a finger through his golden blond hair, he slides his feet into a pair of Nike running shoes, and grabs his sunglasses. Placing them on his face, he makes his way out of his cabin. It's a nice day, and he wouldn't mind spending it outside although he knows that won't be happening. Maybe after his shift is done? He'll have to see. Walking towards the arts and crafts cabin, he can't help but smile. Everyone seems to be fairly happy, which is a nice change. Perhaps it's the weather, either way he has no idea but he enjoys the smiles on peoples faces.

Reaching the arts and crafts cabin, he walks inside and sits down at the head table. Taking his sunglasses off, he places them on the table, as he looks around the cabin. It's not crowded, which isn't very surprising. It's a nice day, people are going to spend their time outside. After a while of sitting there, Trace stands up to walk around. He then comes across the dark haired boy, who's singing. "Nice voice"he says with a grin as he passes by. He then pulls out a chair and sits down. "That's an Ariana Grande song, right?"he asks the boy. He's not a big fan of Ariana, but he can still identify her music. He's honestly not sure why he's talking to the boy, but he is sitting alone, and Trace is bored. Plus, he's singing and Trace does quite enjoy music.
.:Coded by Crowley at CHB:.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: σηє ηє¢кℓα¢є ρℓєαѕє (мαє)   σηє ηє¢кℓα¢є ρℓєαѕє (мαє) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:22 pm

I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE FOREVER
BUT I CAN BE TONIGHT

Dylan kept his singing going. He finished his necklace and he wanted to start to make bracelets from colorful string. He was going to make friend ship bracelets. First he needed to find a best friend, and second he needed to know their favorite colors. He stopped and sat down. Dylan kept singing trying to figure out what to make. Dylan almost jumped when he figure out he would make a collar for his dog Amadour. Dylan walked over to some string and needles. He grabbed pink, aquamarine, and yellow string. He was going to sew these strings together to get a thick collar for her. He then grabbed some jewels that spelled out her name. He then walked back over to where he was sitting.

Still singing he heard a voice "Nice voice" Dylan turned his head seeing a blond haired boy with gorgeous eyes. Dylan blushed a little because no one ever heard him sing before. "Thanks." Dylan thanked him with a small smile. Dylan tried not to look at his eye to much it might scare off the kid. "Yeah Ariana. She is one of my favorites." Dylan answered the blond boy. "I'm Dylan by the way." Dylan held out his hand for a handshake. Dylan really didn't like handshaking because he didn't have a firm grip like the other guys did.
# OF WORDS: 227 
NOTES: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: σηє ηє¢кℓα¢є ρℓєαѕє (мαє)   σηє ηє¢кℓα¢є ρℓєαѕє (мαє) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

σηє ηє¢кℓα¢є ρℓєαѕє (мαє)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Areas :: Arts & Crafts-
Jump to: