Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the lucky one --- [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

the lucky one --- [open] Empty
PostSubject: the lucky one --- [open]   the lucky one --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:31 pm

the lucky one --- [open] M4g8rZTthe lucky one --- [open] 8bDDRmK

Fallon Roberts
Fallon hoped that whomever had gotten into the stables was in a good mood, or at least not a curious mood. Hiding near a horse's front hooves most likely wasn't the brightest thing in the world, in fact, most would probably not advise it, but she didn't care. Marvin was tame, right? Tame enough, anyways. She trusted him completely. Hearing the door open, she inhaled sharply, crouching down so her small form couldn't be seen. She heard a smooth voice call to one of the horses across the alleyway from the pale horse's. Unable to see the source, she tried to listen, seeing if she could place the voice with a face.

A few moments later, she saw the face of a boy. A gorgeous boy, at that. Fallon smiled shyly, standing up ankle deep in straw bedding. Running a hand through her hair, she giggled nervously, patting the horse's shoulder. "Oh, he's not actually mine," the demigod admitted, affectionately rubbing Marvin's neck. "I wish he was but - " She shrugged, her grin widening. Her smile faded as he moved away, back to his painted mare.

Following him to the other stall rather giddily, the teenager stopped short of the horse's rear. Her sunflower skirt swayed around her legs, as she placed her hands behind her back, rocking swinging on her heels. "She is pretty," Fallon agreed, admiring the horse's shining coat. "I'm Fallon, and you are?" she asked, raising her eyebrow as she eagerly shook his hand, looking at his chocolate brown eyes.
outfit

Last edited by moon on Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: the lucky one --- [open]   the lucky one --- [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 8:22 pm

There's always that one person
that will always have your heart

Ash always ate before he gave Paris food. He would always eat his favorite food which were tacos. He loved tacos, why because his father made the best tacos according to him. Tacos at camp were fine, but he does miss his father's homemade tacos. He had to make sure he didn't get his shirt dirty. He had a nice blue shirt on with jeans, and his Nike shoes. He was at his table hanging out with his friends eating lunch.He finished and he was the first person to leave his table out of his group. He threw all his leftovers away and walked out of the Mess Hall. He ran his hand through his hair and headed for the stables.

He wanted too see Pairs and maybe take her for a ride for a bit. It had been a long time since he has. He knew they already had food for her there, so he took off to go see her. He finally made it pushing through the doors. He stopped for a second thinking he heard someone shh. He looked around seeing no one and he just shook it off. He walked towards the middle seeing the name Paris at the top and he smiled at her.

"Hey girl, did you miss me?' he asked his horse. She was a paint horse, of the colors black and white. Paris whined happily as if she answered him yes. He chuckled and petted her nose and Paris nudged him with his nose. "What is it girl?" Ash asked. Paris looked over to where Marvin the horse was and he took a few steps towards Marvin. He saw something else with Marvin. He took a few steps closer seeing a girl.

Ash smiled seeing the girl hiding "I'm not going to bite." he chuckled. He never knew who Marvin's owner was, so maybe this girl was. "Marvin is a wonderful horse. He must be lucky to have an owner like you." ash told the girl hiding. He grabbed a bag of food and took it over to Paris. Ash started to feed Paris. "I'm Ash by the way. And this is Paris. Isn't she beautiful?" Ash asked the girl. He then walked over to her holding out his hand, "And you are?" he added.
# OF WORDS:384
NOTES: Hi! xp
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the lucky one --- [open]   the lucky one --- [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Fallon Roberts
Fallon hoped that whomever had gotten into the stables was in a good mood, or at least not a curious mood. Hiding near a horse's front hooves most likely wasn't the brightest thing in the world, in fact, most would probably not advise it, but she didn't care. Marvin was tame, right? Tame enough, anyways. She trusted him completely. Hearing the door open, she inhaled sharply, crouching down so her small form couldn't be seen. She heard a smooth voice call to one of the horses across the alleyway from the pale horse's. Unable to see the source, she tried to listen, seeing if she could place the voice with a face.

A few moments later, she saw the face of a boy. A gorgeous boy, at that. Fallon smiled shyly, standing up ankle deep in straw bedding. Running a hand through her hair, she giggled nervously, patting the horse's shoulder. "Oh, he's not actually mine," the demigod admitted, affectionately rubbing Marvin's neck. "I wish he was but - " She shrugged, her grin widening. Her smile faded as he moved away, back to his painted mare.

Following him to the other stall rather giddily, the teenager stopped short of the horse's rear. Her sunflower skirt swayed around her legs, as she placed her hands behind her back, rocking swinging on her heels. "She is pretty," Fallon agreed, admiring the horse's shining coat. "I'm Fallon, and you are?" she asked, raising her eyebrow as she eagerly shook his hand, looking at his chocolate brown eyes.
outfit

occ damn i wrote over my own post gahhhh D:
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: the lucky one --- [open]   the lucky one --- [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 8:00 pm

There's always that one person
that will always have your heart

"I wish he was but ." he heard Fallon say. "Ohh I know he isn't yours. I just wanted to make sure you weren't a liar. Marvin doesn't have an owner yet. We found Marvin and brought him here. So he is looking for an owner. A lot of people try to claim to be his, but the horse usually chooses the owner. So he could be yours only if he accepts you." Ash explained to Fallon. Ash poured Paris's food for her, and she started to eat. Ash smiled patting Paris. He was really happy and lucky to have Paris.

"She is pretty,"  Ash smiled turning to Fallon. He looked at her closely and saw how beautiful she was. Her eyes were dazzling and her looks were just jaw dropping. "Thanks. Maybe one day you can ride her." He said. "I haven't took her for a walk because, I lost my saddle, and I needed a new one anyway. I just don't have enough time to leave and buy one, or even make one." Ash explained to Fallon.

"I'm Ash." Ash shook her hand firmly, but not to hard. He didn't want her to seem as if he was aggressive. "Nice to meet you Fallon." Ash felt a nudge from Paris as if she were saying "introduce me!" Ash chuckled and patted her "And this is Paris. My wonderful horse." Ash added.
# OF WORDS: 232
NOTES: I like this gif! xp
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the lucky one --- [open]   the lucky one --- [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Fallon Roberts
Fallon's mind was buzzing with possibilities. This  could be the start of a friendship, or hopefully, something more amazing than that.  She smiled as he explained that Marvin didn't really have an owner, he was just in the stables and probably owned by the camp. In all honesty the girl was only half listening; she was more concerned with the sound of his voice. "He accepts me," the demigod said swiftly, glancing over at the pale horse. With her father's money, she guessed that she could get around to owning the horse someday, but as of now Fallon's relationship with her father was a little unstable. "Maybe someday I could own him," she stated slowly, shrugging over at the boy.

She felt herself blushing as the other demigod, Ash, looked at her. Fallon had experience with the male demigods of Camp Half Blood, but all of her relationships ended in tragic arguments that ended in crying and screaming. Maybe he was different? She couldn't tell yet, so she just smiled and took a chance to look him over as well. Damn, Ash was good looking. The teenager blinked, registering what he had just said. Ride his horse? After just meeting him? "I'd love that," she responded with another smile. Her smile vanished slightly as he explained his saddle dilemma. "I think they have some spares in the tack room," Fallon said, her eyes traveling over to the end of the alleyway, where an open door revealed feed bags, buckets and other supplies.

Fallon admittedly didn't want to let go of his hand right away, but she did after hearing his name. Her eyes shot up to the nameplate above the horse's stall, and she nodded. "I know, uh - her nameplate says Paris," she stated shyly, a nervous giggle escaping her lips. She wondered what his godly parent was, knowing it couldn't be her mother. Mnemosyne didn't really have a lot of children, and if she did, Fallon would know about it. "So, who's your parent? Ares, maybe?" she guessed, raising an eyebrow at the boy. "Or no - Aphrodite?"
outfit
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: the lucky one --- [open]   the lucky one --- [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:30 am

No one compares you stand alone
to every record I own

"Let's hope that someday comes soon." Ash smiled at Fallon. He was happy they were really getting along. Ash, really wanted a friend and maybe things can go to the extreme, and they could be more than friends. Ash started to roll up tge bag of food, so Paris could have some for later. Ash put yge bag aside and looked back at Fallon. He still had a stupid grin on his face. He has had relationships, but never with a girl so pretty. Ash clapped his hands together excited that there may be extra saddles in the back. Ash walked to the back and grabbed a saddle and carried it back to where he was before. The let it fall on the ground, "So we can go today, maybe in the afternoon. We can ride her when the sun is setting."

Ash's grin came back hoping her answer was yes. He still couldn't believe that he hasn't seen her around camp before. Who was her parent? Ash hoped it wasn't Athena because if it was, then he would probably freak out. "I'm none if those. Haha. I'm the son of Athena. Your not the daughter of Athena are you?" he asked Fallon. "Because if you are, then me thinking that your really beautiful might be weird." he explained.
# OF WORDS: //
NOTES:  //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the lucky one --- [open]   the lucky one --- [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Fallon Roberts
Fallon smiled at his response. Maybe she would have to call her dad tonight, and ask if she could get her birthday money early. She loved the idea of owning Marvin, she had always wanted a horse. However, the demigod knew that her father wouldn't be so easily convinced. He seemed to be preoccupied with his new family now, and she guessed that he would continue to be occupied with them until she tried to get his attention again. Okay, maybe she could wait a little bit until asking. "Yeah, hopefully," she said with a smile.

Her eyes traveled along the back of his horse, Paris, and smiled, knowing that this animal was in very capable hands. When she returned her blue gaze to him, Ash was carrying a saddle from the supply closet. Now, the saddle might've been a little dated, but it was better than nothing. "I'd like that," Fallon said sincerely, her grin never faltering. "We? As in, both of us?" she asked giddily. The teenager couldn't believe her luck, a cute boy who actually wanted to spend time with her? This was a dream come true!

She raised an eyebrow at his response. Athena? He didn't strike her as a son of Athena, but at least he wasn't a son of a titan or anything. "No I'm not - " His comment made her inhale sharply as a blush worked onto her cheeks. "Mnemosyne, actually." She tried to steady her breathing, but that didn't really work as the crimson on her cheeks continued to grow. "Oh, well, lucky you then," Fallon whispered, smiling brightly. Her fingers danced over the hem of her dress as she nervously laughed, still rocking back and forth on her heels.
outfit
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: the lucky one --- [open]   the lucky one --- [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:52 am

to every record I own

"Yeah. If you get Marvin, we can ride side my side." Ash chuckled. It is nice to have a beautiful girl talk to him instead of just jumping on him kissing him like all the other girls at high school. Ash looked at her with his warm chocolate eyes into her dazzling blue eyes. Ash blushed a bit because she was looking at him too. "Yes. We can either ride side by side or together. Paris can fit two people, and it would be nice to ride her and not feel alone." Ash told her.

Ash really wanted to Fallon not to be the daughter of Athena. Ash heard that she wasn't and she was the daughter of Mnemosyne. "Great! So are you free this afternoon?? We can ride through the city or the forest if you want. All I have to show you is the sunset and how beautiful it is." Ash smiled at Fallon "Like you." Ash's eyes widen realizing that he said that out loud. "I'm sorry. That was really cheesy. Please forgive me." Ash apologized. He didn't want to seem like he wanted her because of her looks. He wanted to get to know her. And so far she was great.
# OF WORDS: //
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the lucky one --- [open]   the lucky one --- [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:58 pm

the lucky one --- [open] HKP7taUthe lucky one --- [open] DUepENF

Fallon Roberts
Fallon's smile widened as Ash continued talking. Butterflies swarmed around her stomach brightly, every syllable the boy spoke making her heart flutter that much more. She couldn't help it, her relationships always formed fast because the demigod threw her emotions away so quickly. It was an occupational hazard, but the girl didn't care. The teenager liked to believe that good things burned brightly and quickly, similar to her boyfriends. Fallon's face lit up a bright crimson at his suggestions. "That's very tempting," she chirped. While she wouldn't mind riding Marvin alone, the idea of having company was always better (especially attractive company). "Well if Paris can hold two, I mean, that sounds simpler, so we should probably go together," the demigod reasoned, smirking a little as she glanced back up at Ash.

She was beginning to notice how much taller he was than she - at least a good five inches - and the girl didn't really mind. Taller guys were always better anyways, because then you could listen to their heartbeat when you hugged them, or you could go on your tiptoes to kiss them; the possibilities were endless. Fallon giggled as he called her mother great. Personally, she hoped it was only because she wasn't a daughter of Athena. "Yeah, I'm totally free," she replied, waving her hands carelessly about, nearly hitting the horse's flank. "Mmm, the forest?" the demigod suggested, raising a playful eyebrow. She turned a brighter shade of red at his next comment, lightly punching him in the shoulder. "Oops, I guess you'll have to forgive me to, but I think I can manage," she laughed again, her grin widening as her heart raced.
outfit
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: the lucky one --- [open]   the lucky one --- [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 11:29 pm

to every record I own

Ash smiled at Fallon. He was happy to make a friend other than his siblings or an animal. He was happy to have a beautiful friend, that he can maybe be with someday. "Of course she can hold two. I trained her to be strong and all that other stuff.." Ash told Fallon. He really couldn't find words because he couldn't believe he was talking to Fallon.  Why would a beautiful girl like her talk to a guy like me? Ash asked himself. Ash was always seen with girls, but he was neevr really with them. They just wanted to hang out with him and so did he. But Fallon was different, Fallon is amazing and wonderful and Ash wants to be with her.

"Yeah, I'm totally free," Ash practically jumped when she said she was free. Ash kept his cool and smiled at her again. "Perfect. I can pick you up at your cabin or we can meet here?" he asked. He hope he was saying the right things because his thoughts were just everywhere. "Forest it great. It's perfect!" he grinned. Ash was a happy guy right now. Ash then felt a light punch on his shoulder and he giggled at Fallon.   "Who couldn't forgive you." Ash told Fallon.
# OF WORDS: 211
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the lucky one --- [open]   the lucky one --- [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 9:19 pm

the lucky one --- [open] HKP7taUthe lucky one --- [open] DUepENF

Fallon Roberts
Fallon's heart continued to raced in a delicate staccato as she watched his lips move, rocking back and forth on her heels like she couldn't stand still.  She laughed once he responded, looking over at Paris' large form, as if inspecting her to make sure that she could actually hold too. "And other stuff, hm?" the demigod teased, laughing brightly as a smile graced her face. She couldn't seem to stop smiling. She felt like she saw her future, even in someone she had just met. As if they would spend their days living together in a peaceful house atop a hill surrounded by loving children while songbirds played the ending credits. Yeah, that was going to happen, but she didn't care. Fallon loved being a hopeless romantic.  

Her blue eyes caught the light that entered his face the second she agreed to his suggestion. He wanted this just as badly as she did. "Either or, I might be late though... maybe cabin two, then?" "It would give us more time to walk," she thought dreamily. Still swaying her daisy patterned skirt around her legs, the demigod looked down at her shoes, before hearing him speak again. "Perfect?" Fallon repeated, her grin widening more, showing off her pearly white teeth. "You'd be surprised," she answered, laughing as she ran a hand through her blonde curls. Taking an unwanted step backwards, she shrugged a little. "While then, Ash, I'll see you in like, two hours!" Fallon said with a swift nod, walking out of the stables. Just as she slipped behind the door, she gigggled loudly jumping up and down for a moment, before poking her head back inside. "Bye!"
outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the lucky one --- [open]   the lucky one --- [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the lucky one --- [open]
Page 1 of 1