Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meet Ruby: Newbe At Camp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RubyWillDestroyYou

RubyWillDestroyYou

Meet Ruby: Newbe At Camp Empty
PostSubject: Meet Ruby: Newbe At Camp   Meet Ruby: Newbe At Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Beyond the hill the loud pattering of footsteps could be heard, followed by loud gasping and panting. "SHIT!" A rather mellow voice, screamed out, the pattering only got louder as a blur of red came sprinting up the hill, moments later a girl came tumbling over it. She had dirty short red-hair that barely went down to her shoulders, the red-head wore torn, ratty clothing mud caked her hands, face and knees, she screeched, running away from the creatures attempting to pursue her, only to be stopped by the barrier surrounding camp, falling to her knees fought to catch her breathe, gulping in what air she could manage. She made a fatal mistake and attempted to stand pushing herself up, not realizing that she was on the edge of the hill, with a loud scream in a blur she came tumbling down the hill, the force and speed of the fall battered her side, leaving painful bruises, continuing to tumble, until the girl came to a stop at the bottom laying limply on the grassy hillside 

Image of Ruby
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Meet Ruby: Newbe At Camp   Meet Ruby: Newbe At Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:52 pm

Connie was what most would still consider a new camper, but that didn't mean she wasn't willing and able to help out. At the sound of a scream, she ran to it's source. Seeing the girl, she rushed over, covering the girl's body protectively with her own, scanning the pack of hellhounds scratching at the invisible barrier. Almost cradling the new girl in her arms, Connie asked her "What's your name?"

Connie stood up, wrapping her arm around the girl to help her stay on her feet. "Let's get you to the infirmary..." She muttered, talking to herself more than anyone.
Back to top Go down
RubyWillDestroyYou

RubyWillDestroyYou

PostSubject: Re: Meet Ruby: Newbe At Camp   Meet Ruby: Newbe At Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:50 pm

"Rrrrr-" Attempting to say something, her voice crackled and faded when she spoke. Head still pounding from the fall, the pain made everything hard to understand. The throbbing in her head only got louder drowning out the noise around her to a disenabled echo. Every step hurt, the pain shot up her legs and arms. She grit her teeth and urged herself to keep walking, fighting the voice in her head that wanted her to give up.

[OOC: Lets continue this in the Infirmary forum.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Ruby: Newbe At Camp   Meet Ruby: Newbe At Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Ruby: Newbe At Camp
Page 1 of 1