Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Capture the Flag!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Capture the Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Capture the Flag!   Capture the Flag! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:47 am

Capture the Flag! Tumblr_m0n58eKT9n1qdcpc0o1_500

After dinner, a horn sounded across the camp. Campers whispered excitedly, new campers curious as to what this was- it had, after all, been a long time since they had a capture the flag game. Within seconds of the horn sounding, the Hephaestus cabin and Hecate cabin came marching into the mess hall carrying silk banners. Hephaestus carried a red silk banner, with a crane and a hammer sewed onto it delicately. The fabric seemed to spark and flame like fire as it blew in the breeze. The Hecate banner was a midnight blue fabric, with a dog and Greek fire torches sewn into the middle. When it moved with the breeze, it sparkled and shone mysteriously.
Chiron had allowed the campers their cheering time, but as soon as it seemed to quiet raise his voice, making the announcement. The creek was the boundary line, the entire forest was fair game. Magic items were allowed, and the banner had to be displayed in full view with no more than two guards. Prisoners may be disarmed, but may not be bound or gagged. No killing or maiming.
All of a sudden, the tables within the mess hall had been covered in weapons and armor- helmets with blue and red team plumes, swords, spears, shields, everything.
Once campers had armed themselves, they made their way to the forest, lining up with their team and sending other campers out to certain spots in the woods.

Three...

Two...

One...

The conch horn blew once again, and the games began.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Epiales

Epiales

Capture the Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag!   Capture the Flag! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:00 am

It had been quite a while since Tex had played capture the flag. Even when other campers played, she often sat out. This time, however, one of the members of the Hephaestus cabin had personally asked her to join in, so she accepted. Now she was at the creek, ready to cross over the boundary line and get the flag for her team. After taking a cautionary look in both directions, searching for anyone on the opposing team, she took a large step over the creek, not wanting to get her shoes wet. She was dressed in her black armor, and was hiding in the shadows as she moved along. At the sound of a twig snapping behind her, she spun around and drew her pugil stick, ready to defend herself.

Capture the Flag! Button1_zps56bb7419
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Capture the Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag!   Capture the Flag! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:53 pm

BETHANY SMITH
Beth stood in front of all of blue team, the big three under her command, she was certain she was going to win. She looked the goup over, not sure how she should luck, so she kjust kept a straight expression. " Today we're playing capture the flag, you all know the rules. Capture the flag. Now As you all know we take the red teams flag and they don't take ours pretty simple. I expect a few things. Posiedon at the creek, low levels of cowardice, and winning. My cabin will be close to our base, with the closest maintaining an exclusionary flag, meanwhile, the rest of the cabins will be led by their leaders, sending messengers to me, letting me know what's happening on the battlefield. It's fairly simple. Group with your cabin, and listen to your leader. " Beth walked to where her cabin was, and began leading them through a spell, to create an illusion, and move the real flag to the top of a nearby tree.

layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Jason Venti

Capture the Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag!   Capture the Flag! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:35 am

Jenny stood off to the side of the Hecate group. Her magic skills were powerful, but very limited in their scope. She looked straight ahead and waited on Bethany to finish that spell of hers. Jenny kept checking her armor straps, which were tight and perfectly fine. She also made sure that her belt was on the outside of her armor, so she could eject her knives and fight the others during the capture the flag event.
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

Capture the Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag!   Capture the Flag! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:04 pm

After waiting a few moments to confirm that the sound was not an enemy soldier, Tex moved forward. She stayed low to the ground, moving from shadow to shadow to minimize any visual of her. It didn't take too long for her to realize she was being followed. She wasn't sure by who exactly, but there were some giveaways that made her certain of the situation.

As she snuck forward, she entered a small clearing. Holstering her staff, she darted to the left and glanced around the clearing. She made the decision to climb a tree and watch her pursuer from above. As she got to her vantage point, she saw a figure enter the clearing. Smirking to herself, she leapt from the branch she was perched on, landing directly behind the demigod who was chasing her and knocking him or her to the floor with a quick kick to the lower back. Tex drew out Sok and took a fighting stance as she watched her opponent stand up. "Well, well, well. Look who we have here." She stated in a taunting tone "Get ready or get gone. I will be getting that flag, and anyone, including you, who gets in my way will regret it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Capture the Flag! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capture the Flag!   Capture the Flag! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capture the Flag!
Page 1 of 1