Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

who i am and who i'm not --- [ml]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

who i am and who i'm not --- [ml] Empty
PostSubject: who i am and who i'm not --- [ml]   who i am and who i'm not --- [ml] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:27 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee would rather sit on the edges of camp protecting it than actually interacting with the people in it. Did she owe this place her life? Yes. Would she be caught dead actually socializing in it? No, of course not. She was actually good a fighting, which was a reason she often signed up for more guard shifts than she had to. As an older camper, she was talented in the art of swordsmanship. It came naturally to her, and was something she never thought about twice. Natural talents like that were things she didn't guess, and instead focused on. After all, her sword never annoyed her like the campers did.

It was mid-afternoon, a normally quiet time, as far as monsters went. Kylee knew this from previous experience, but didn't mind the fact that she most likely wouldn't be moving much. There was only one thing concerning her, who she would be guarding with. That thought often bothered her, because she really didn't get along with most people. Poseidon had two sides, the calm sea, and the stormy sea. Normally, the demigod was the harsher of the two.

Zipping up her grey sweatshirt, the demigod headed out into the open air. Camp was starting to get warmer, and the snow was beginning to get slushier. It was the awkward transition from winter to spring, and Kylee never really liked it. The slush stuck to her boots, or made her sink as she walked, making the time it normally took to get to her station longer. Her dark blue eyes passed over a few campers as she made her way, one hand always on the hilt of her sword. Even with a hand on her weapon, the daughter of the sea never did look very intimidating. She was tall, sure, but wasn't the kind of person who looked like someone who knew what they were doing.

Upon reaching her station, the girl looked around, wondering where her guard duty partner was. If she had a watch, she would've checked the time. Kylee didn't think she was all that early. No matter, if she had too, the girl could watch the border by herself.
clothing
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: who i am and who i'm not --- [ml]   who i am and who i'm not --- [ml] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:31 pm

who i am and who i'm not --- [ml] Tumblr_m7c9g2vVa81rp62eq
Frederich Dieter Klein

Frederich lets out a sigh and stretches his arms towards the ceiling. Lately he has been spending most of his time cooped up in his cabin, and he has started to become extremely bored. Luckily for him, it's his turn for guard duty, so that will provide him with something to do, even though the task is terribly boring. Unfortunately, that isn't for a few hours so he needs to find something to occupy his time.

Long story short, Frederich picks up a book and starts to read it, eventually getting lost in the pages. When he finally puts it down, he checks the clock to see that he is going to be late to guard duty. Jumping off his bunk, he grabs some clothes and runs to the bathroom where he hastily showers and pulls on the clean clothing. Running to the other room, he quickly pulls on a sweatshirt as he shoves his feet into a pair of his shoes. Grabbing his sword he dashes out of his cabin and heads to the hill.

Reaching the top of the hill, he stops running and makes a poor attempt to catch his breath, before slowly jogging over to the tree. He then looks for his partner, and notices that it is a girl. But not just any girl, Kylee, this should be interesting. "Sorry I'm late, I lost track of time"he says his accent strong. He then sits down and stares out at the mortal world.

Last edited by ML on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: who i am and who i'm not --- [ml]   who i am and who i'm not --- [ml] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:42 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee almost groaned at the sight of her guarding partner. This guy, who's name escaped her, was basically the golden boy of camp. If there was one thing she hated about people, it was their continuous ability to be perfect in the eyes of the general public. Really, everyone had flaws, and the demigod liked identifying them. Her flaws were so obvious, while others had kept theirs locked up.

"Obviously," she remarked bitterly, resisting her urge to roll her eyes. He didn't seem to care, but the girl couldn't tell with his accent. Maybe that's why people liked him, they pitied him because he wasn't from here. She didn't. Pity was something unknown to her, something that made her want to vomit. No one pitied Kylee when the people closest to her left. No one was there to care.

Sighing, a white puff of smoke curled out of her lips. The demigod glanced down at the boy, wishing she could look away easily. There was something about him that reminded him of static electricity, that drew her to him. "So, why were you late?" Kylee asked, taking a seat a little ways away from him. She wanted to keep her distance. There was no use forming a tiny crush on a camp star. She glanced over at the boy, her blue eyes studying him intently.
clothing
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: who i am and who i'm not --- [ml]   who i am and who i'm not --- [ml] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Frederich Dieter Klein

Frederich smiles lightly and turns his head to catch a glimpse of the girl sitting next to him. Something about her is just so mesmerising, she is truly beautiful. After a few seconds, he quickly looks away to avoid seeming creepy. Hearing her tone he winces, she does not seem happy to be here. "Hello to you too Kylee"he says quietly, as he lets out a small sigh.

He then turns his gaze, so he's watching her. "I was late because I was reading a book, and I lost track of time. I then had to shower and change before running here"he says to her. He is not sure why he mentioned the showering and changing part, when he could have just said he lost track of time reading a book. But oh well the words are already out of his mouth, too late to take them back.

"So how have you been?"he asks flashing a small smile. Not only is he trying to get a conversation started, he is also genuinely curious as to how she has been. The last time they crossed paths, they had a brief conversation, and she hadn't seemed happy, so perhaps she was just having a bad time? He has no idea, and it's making him curious.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: who i am and who i'm not --- [ml]   who i am and who i'm not --- [ml] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:15 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee wasn't sure how the next few hours would play out, but the nerves in her stomach had softened. At least she wasn't with an untalented person. Wait, did she just think that? Oops. She blushed at the mere thought of standing the boy. Hearing her name, the girl felt butterflies in her stomach. Or what she hungry? Personally, the girl hoped it was her hunger, and not her heart running away from her. She couldn't like someone like that, could she? No. No. Maybe.

The demigod felt his eyes on her, making her a mixture of uncomfortable and nervous. Was her hair messy? Wait, what. Running a hand through her hair, the girl determined it was fine, after all, she didn't care. Right? Conflict within yourself wasn't something Kylee normally felt, but her mind was buzzing. "You were reading?" she repeated, raising an eyebrow at the son of Zeus. Reading always seemed like more of an Athenian trait.

She caught a look at his smile, a facial expression that sent waves through her mind, as if numbing it, and leaving her speechless for a few moments. "I'm, uh, fine," Kylee responded, trying to make it sound like she couldn't care less. "Why?" she asked slowly, turning her blue eyes to him once more.
clothing
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: who i am and who i'm not --- [ml]   who i am and who i'm not --- [ml] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Frederich Dieter Klein

Fritz knits his eyebrows together in confusion, as he hears her response to hearing that he was reading. Is it odd for him to read? He's not a son of Athena, but that doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy reading? Or perhaps he just does not seem like the type of guy who reads. Or maybe perhaps it's because of the language barrier. He has absolutely no idea. "Yes, I was reading. Is that a bad thing? I quite enjoy reading, it's fun"he says quietly.

Hearing her other remarks, the son of Zeus mearly shrugs. "Not sure, I was just curious, that's all"he says quietly. He then offers her a small smile, as he leans back to rest on his elbows. "Have you ever wondered what your life would be like, if you weren't a demigod?"he asks his tone quiet. "I feel like my life would be completely different, I'd probably be living in Germany"he adds. He then blinks as he stares up at the sky.

The son of Zeus has spent an awfully large amount of time wondering about this, and he is curious to see what other's feel about the idea. Of course he has no idea if Kylee will answer, but it doesn't hurt right? Plus, he's sort of curious to learn more about the girl. Something about her really catches his eye, perhaps it is because she is so unlike the other girls at this camp, and he likes it. It's nice, and a good change, it's relaxing. The other girls seem to be slightly crazy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: who i am and who i'm not --- [ml]   who i am and who i'm not --- [ml] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:53 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee noticed the confusion plastered onto his face at her repetition of words. The girl didn't really care of her stereotypical nature, it was true most of the time. In the sense of 'golden' boys, what she heard was nearly almost always true. Everyone loves a people person, especially the strong one. This much she knew for sure, but she didn't know that those kind of people would actually read. "You don't seem like the reading type," the demigod responded, her eyes scanning the area around them. Nothing moved except for the occasional sway of a tree branch.

She glanced back over at him as he spoke once more, finding herself interested in just watching him. Maybe it was the eyebrows, or his dazzling smile, she couldn't sure. All she knew is that is couldn't be happening. His smile sent more butterflies to her stomach as she unwillingly smiled back, her want to be accepted stronger than her want to hate the boy in front of her.

His question took her by surprise, something that she wouldn't expect from someone she had expected to rely solely on his appearance. "Not really," Kylee muttered back, plucking strands of grass from the ground. She thought of all the things she could reply with, how her life would be if she wasn't cursed with immortal blood. However, that part of her was personal and hidden, kept away from prying eyes. Even the eyes of an extremely attractive son of Zeus would not see it. "Yeah, it'd be different," she responded after a while. "I don't spend time thinking about things like that."
clothing
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: who i am and who i'm not --- [ml]   who i am and who i'm not --- [ml] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:58 pm

Frederich Dieter Klein

Frederich frowns when he hears her answer. Does that mean that he seems stupid? He certainly hopes he doesn't appear to be stupid, that would be embarrassing. "Oh, well I love to read. It's really fun, and a great way to pass time"he says quietly. "I actually just started to read the Maze Runner trilogy, it's spectacular. Have you read it?"he says to her. 

He sits patiently, as he waits for her answer. He has to admit when he hears it he is a tad disappointed, he was sort of hoping she'd have another answer, that way it could have lead to more conversation. But it doesn't matter, he can find another topic for them to discuss. "You should try it, thinking about different things can be fun"he says quietly. 

Frederich takes a deep breath and looks at Kylee. "Do you have a problem with me?"he asks her. "It just seems that you always have short replies, and that you don't seem to like me. And I'd like to know if I did something wrong so I can fix it"he says to her. He is not sure why he chose now to say all of this, but it seems as good as any time. He just hopes that she doesn't get mad because of it, he is just curious that's all.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: who i am and who i'm not --- [ml]   who i am and who i'm not --- [ml] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:32 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee raised an eyebrow at his frown, not sure if she caused it or not. She would like to think she didn't care if she caused a change in his facial expressions, but she would be lying. Trying to brush off the idea, she looked down at the ground, listening to him. On occasion she'd zone him out for the sound of a bird chirping. "Nope," the demigod replied, looking over at him with a small smirk. Reading, ha. Kylee didn't have the attention span for that.

The girl was tempted to almost laugh when he said thinking was 'fun', but she bit it back. As rude as she could be, the demigod didn't want to come off as a jerk, no matter how true that statement could be. His last comments really took her back, and the girl just stared at the son of Zeus for a moment. "I... what?" she responded, turning her gaze towards her shoes. "You just don't seem like the type to like... read, think and like..."

She paused for a moment, tapping her shoes as she tried to think of the right words. "You're like, the golden boy of camp," Kylee explained. "I mean, come on, a son of Zeus, who's like, good at everything." Her face crinkled with distaste as she turned back towards him. "That's your average golden boy."

Running a hand through her hair, the girl flicked her gaze down to her shoes again. That was a lot of talking. She hadn't really talked that often recently, short answers were easier in her opinion. "You're just not the kind of person who should be trying to like... get along with me," Kylee muttered.
clothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who i am and who i'm not --- [ml]   who i am and who i'm not --- [ml] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who i am and who i'm not --- [ml]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: Half Blood Hill :: Thalia's Pine-
Jump to: