Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

quinn taylors' room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

quinn taylors' room Empty
PostSubject: quinn taylors' room   quinn taylors' room I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:37 pm

quinn taylors' room 4sxzyf

Quinn Taylors' Room

Once Quinn realized that she could have her own, private room as a cabin leader, the girl wasted no time in making her room personalized and perfect. The room wasn't really large, but it was definitely enough room for her to work with. The walls received a paint coat of pale pink one three sides, and white on the side opposite her bed. Her bed was pushed up on one side, and then covered with a pastel colored comforter, and filled with matching pillows. The bed itself looked more like a huge vintage chair, and the girl adored it. A large window covered one wall, and took up almost all the space. She slid a desk in front of the window, so if she needed to work it could be done while looking out at camp. Shelving was to the left of the desk, and was filled with various supplies. Quinn then put a rug on the ground, put away her clothes, and hung various decorations around. Photos she had taken went above her bed, along with other random things scattered around all tied into the colors she liked, pastel. The new cabin leader wrote a note on her white door, for anyone who wished to seek counsel with her.

If you guys want to talk to me, I'll probably be here. If I don't answer after a few knocks, I'm either not there, or I don't want to talk to you. Don't open this door without knocking! Thanks.

- Quinn Taylors
Back to top Go down

quinn taylors' room
Page 1 of 1