Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Heretic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason Venti

Heretic Empty
PostSubject: Heretic   Heretic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Darkness. Omnipotent, sapping, blinding darkness. The feeling of loneliness, and hopelessness pressing down on me. Such is the light I have known for so long. Everytime I open my eyes and hope to wake from this nightmare, and see nothing but black I am reminded that this nightmare is real. There is no waking up, there is no escape. Stronger than the iron binding me to the cold floor, stronger than the collar that weakens me, stronger than me, stands the darkness. The mind numbing hours spent sitting alone, legs pinned beneath me. My bones creak from being held still too long as I shift. Cracking like twigs beneath a foot. A strangled cry of pain leaves my throat as the pain from'moving shoots through my body, a posion. All this pain, all this hate. All for what? The prophecy. My head shakes from side to side, slowly as I recall then cursed thing. Saying I would have something to do with the fall of the empire. Of the death of the Dark Lord. That stupid piece of parchment had sealed my life away in this chamber. My grave.

Light. A sword of color piercing through the veil black. My head whips towards it instinctivly. Just as I catch the small square within the ceiling of the room, it shuts. Thier watching. My guards. Ensuring I can't escape and crush thier society as they know it. To them I am the enemy. I am the heretic.

Thats the intro'to my novel. Hope y'all like it
Back to top Go down

Heretic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Stories-
Jump to: