Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

WHY DOES HOMEWORK EXIST?!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

WHY DOES HOMEWORK EXIST?!! Empty
PostSubject: WHY DOES HOMEWORK EXIST?!!   WHY DOES HOMEWORK EXIST?!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:20 pm

fhhfrtlqiqecnetybvbfawlfnc. That's all I have to say. I'm waaaayyyyy behind on this homework thing and it makes me want to throw everyone I know and love in the depths of the Underworld. It's like, due tomorrow and my mom says, "Don't go to sleep until you finish it." Uggghhhhhh… I. Hate. Everyone. Like, right now.

But not you, you guys are nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: WHY DOES HOMEWORK EXIST?!!   WHY DOES HOMEWORK EXIST?!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:31 pm

I totally agree with you homework is the stupidest thing anyone has ever invented haha. But honestly I hate busywork and I hate getting in trouble for going to sleep so I feel for you. If you ever need any help, you can always ask :D

I know we're super duper nice
Back to top Go down
sasori

sasori

PostSubject: Re: WHY DOES HOMEWORK EXIST?!!   WHY DOES HOMEWORK EXIST?!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:59 pm

What is this homework you speak of? all my work is done in class. (im a slacker and a try hard at the same time).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY DOES HOMEWORK EXIST?!!   WHY DOES HOMEWORK EXIST?!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY DOES HOMEWORK EXIST?!!
Page 1 of 1