Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon)   No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:50 pm

I'LL TAKE MY HEART BACK
andsetthepeoplefree

Cain was having a day where he just wandered. Both mentally and physically. He stuck around with the Apollo kids for a while and just hug out singing songs, but he eventually got bored. That's when he decided to take a walk. He got lost in the strawberry field for a few minutes, but he found his way out. Like any good son of Apollo, Cain was singing the entire walk he took. He technically wasn't a son of Apollo, but he was close enough. He basically grew up with them, despite he was technically just a son of healing. They were closer to his family than anyone else he knew. They taught him how to play guitar, and other instruments like piano, and even ukelele. They gave him free voice lessons. He wrote and played songs with them. He looked just like them too. Unless he told you he was different, you wouldn't know.

Cain finally found his way to the stables, not like he was looking for it though. It was just something he recognized. He looked up and down the rows of stables looking at the horses. Some of them were people's personal pets, but most of them was for the Calvary. The fact that the camp had this many horses honestly amazed him. He had been to the stables before, and remembered them well, but it never really dawned on him. Still walking he sang The Scientist by Coldplay. Finally he came across and empty stall. He looked at the name and saw it said Puzzle. Cain instantly remembered Kylee. He had tried to block all memory of her because every time he thought of her he got mad. He could try to rationalize some times that she was right for leaving him, but most of the time he was just pissed she got engaged while they were still together. For a moment he stopped singing and thought about everything for a moment. It didn't take long for him to try to block the memory again and began to sing. The last person he wanted to see at this point was Kylee.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon)   No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:16 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee had a ton on her mind in the recent months. Wars to be fought, people to argue with, messes of her own to handle. Everything had plied up on her, and yet, the demigod was most focused on her horse, Puzzle. In November, the horse had gotten an injury, and had been nursing her leg ever since. A scar now was visible from the lower half of the horse's back right leg to the middle of it. Kylee had done all she could for it, but the horse still wouldn't be able to be ridden for a while, and the girl couldn't push it.

Stepping into the stables, the demigod smiled at the form of her healing horse in her stable. "Hey girl," she whispered, pushing up her headband, crafted from an old bandana. Dressed in an older plaid shirt, pale jeans, and work boots. "How've you been today?" she asked, a softness specific to this animal seeping into her voice. "In all honesty, I'm bored. Did you bring me carrots?" the horse replied, nuzzling her owner affectionately. A fuzzy husky, about as tall as Kylee's shin strutted in after the demigod. Kai had been in her possession for a while, and he liked coming to visit the horses. "Maybe, how are you feeling, though?" she responded, bringing out the orange vegetable from her pocket.

Kai sat himself down in Puzzle's bedding, used to the environment of the stables. He was strangely calm for an energetic breed, but the demigod didn't mind. "Hungry," the horse responded, chomping down the food in a matter of seconds. As a door creaked open, Kylee paid no attention, but her horse did. "Is that Cain? It smells like Cain," she commented, searching for more carrots in her owner's pockets. The husky seemed to notice a change as well, and sprung up from the hay to investigate the newcomer. Yips followed, as the sea colored eyes of Kylee caught sight of her ex-boyfriend, Cain Smith.

He was singing, of course. The demigod figured he had been spending too much time with the Apollo kids. They did that to a lot of people, and made them naive. "Cain, what are you doing here?" Kylee demanded, crossing her arms, and not bothering to call of her noisy dog, who continued to paw at the boy's leg.
clothing
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon)   No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:34 pm

I'LL TAKE MY HEART BACK
andsetthepeoplefree

The voice startled him, but what startled him more was who's voice it was. He quickly after recognized the barks of a dog, who was suddenly on his toes. "Hey there." He said bending over to pet the dog. He was so good with animals. It was a wonder he didn't have a pet himself. When Kylee and him were together, the canine never showed up, so he assumed it was a new pet of hers. He didn't purposefully ignore what Kylee had said, but he didn't pay great attention. It took a while for what she said to actually process through his brain. Cain stood upright again and looked at the daughter of Poseidon. "Good to see you too." he said in mock offense. 'Why did she have to be here?' He asked himself. 'Why couldn't she be out doing something, and staying as far away from me.'

Even though she was there before he was, he still felt like she invaded his personal time. He didn't even have a horse. She had so much more right to be there than he did. That didn't stop him from being pissed. Cain knelt down and scrubbed behind the husky's ears. The fur was soft, and Cain always liked dogs. It was almost worth running into his ex. The demigod quickly shook the smile from his face and addressed Kylee again. "How's Puzzle? I didn't see her." It may be considered cruel that he cared more about his ex's horse than he did about her. The horse never did anything to hurt him though. He was good friends with the horse. Well, he thought so. He couldn't talk to it the same way Kylee could. For all he knew, Puzzle hated him. Since she was always mildly nice to him, so he assumed that him and the horse were good.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon)   No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:40 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee scowled at the sight of her dog, innocent and trusting, associating with Cain. The mere mention of her name sent her insides twisting with distaste. Was is wrong of her to hate the demigod so much? To her, no, of course not. This boy had been her first 'crush' if that, and she wasn't ever going back to him. Cain had plauged enough of her relationships with his indecisiveness before, she didn't want to talk with him now.

His sarcastic tone kept her teeth grinding together as she crossed her arms. Kylee was trying to restrain herself, and not remember the happier times she had spent with this boy in the stables. No, times weren't that simple anymore. At the mention of Puzzle, she flashed her eyes over to the wounded horse. "He remembers me! See, Kylee, I told you it was him!" the horse whinnied. "Shut up," she muttered under her breath. The demigod them turned her attention back to the boy. "She's fine," the girl answered stiffly.

She passed her attention over to Kai, her little husky licking at Cain's fingers. Kylee felt betrayed. "Kai, come," she demanded harshly, hoping the dog would obey. Hesitantly, it did, and came jogging back over to the demigod and her horse. Kai sat himself down in between Puzzle's two front feet, watching the two humans with interest.
clothing
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon)   No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:54 pm

I'LL TAKE MY HEART BACK
andsetthepeoplefree

Cain heard Kylee mutter something to Puzzle under her breath and it took a lot to stifle a smile. The horse must've said something nice about him, because otherwise she wouldn't have looked so grim. Cain looked back at the husky as soon as he could. He didn't really want to see too much of Kylee. Being in the same room as her was bad enough. Then she recalled the dog. 'At least we know she trusts me,' he sarcastically thought to himself. Without any other reason to stay knelt, the son of Asclepius stood to his feet again. Cain felt so many negative emotions towards the demigod. It was hard to put into words. He had actually forgot about her until he ran into her, and not remembering her was great. She betrayed him. She was engaged before they separated. How was he possibly at blame?

"I don't know what you're pissed about." Cain said, not even realizing his thoughts were taking a stole off his tongue. "Last I checked, you left me." He said acknowledging the fact he was talking only slightly. He knew he was a bit bitter about it. He just didn't even bother hiding it any more. He also knew that he was likely going to say something he would regret later, but after he realized who he offended he'd be OK. It was easy to realize that he was judging her on her at her worst. He didn't care that much about that either. The darkest side of a person is still a side of a person. "How is your dead-head fiancee? Aaron was it?" Cain knew that Aaron wasn't the name of the Hades kid. He didn't forget the names of people he hated. He also didn't really forgive them either. Whichever U.S. president that instructed him to remember their names but forget their actions was obviously nothing like Cain.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon)   No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:12 am

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee felt the bracelet on her wrist feel heavy, the metal seemingly wanting to break free and explode into Tsunami. Maybe it was just her, wanting to shove him up against a wall, her blade digging into his neck. He had no right to anything that he had done, or said to her. Her eyes stiffened into a loathing glare, one that she hoped would stick into the back of his skull forever.

Her hands tightened into fists as he continued talking. Water droplets from nearby buckets started floating out, and radiating towards the demigod, small beads pooling at the base of her feet. "Last time I checked, you were kissing me, while dating, who was it... Jenny or something? Wasn't she my sibling? Ironic," Kylee responded silkily. Her anger seemed to simmer a little, but it spiked up at the mention of her ex - fiancee, Aiden.

In one fluid motion, the demigod raised her hands, spouting jets of water out at Cain, until the fluid had him shoved against the wall. She then ran at him, holding his neck to the wall with her forearm. "Aiden, you asshole, Aiden, is dead," she spat, the anger in her eyes making them look like tidal waves crashing against each other. "You know nothing about me, nothing."
clothing
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon)   No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:34 am

I'LL TAKE MY HEART BACK
andsetthepeoplefree
The blood rushed to Cain's face when she mentioned that moment. Cain had half the mind to correct her, and state the girls name was Penny, but he decided against it. He didn't want to look like she had got the better of him. Cain looked away from Kylee long enough to notice the droplets of water. For a split second a smirk was on his face before it returned to normal. He was insanely proud that he was able to bring up that hate in her. It would possible be the end of him, but it was so worth it. He, for whatever reason, was still surprised by the water pinning him to the wall. The next thing he felt was a forearm across his throat. Almost instantaneously Cain brought his foot up and placed it into Kylee's stomach, hoping to both get her off him, and break her concentration enough for the fluid to drop. "How the hell was I supposed to know the idiot got himself killed?" the demigod asked her without even hesitating on his word choice. Even though he was dead, he wasn't changing his opinion of him. Kylee should know that.

Cain's blood was already at an unhealthy pressure. Even as just a combat medic, he had been conditioned to just fight for whatever reason. The biggest one was to just lay into whoever made you mad. At this moment it was taking a lot of restraint to not pin Kylee against the wall in return. Her statement of him not knowing her didn't help matters. He wanted to. Past tense being the key in that statement. Now he just wanted her out of his life entirely, but it seemed like she was there to stay. "Why do you always have to be so damn difficult?" He asked, the words as bitter as he was. He knew that he would get at the very least, an earful over that statement. At this point though, he had made it personal goal to get as far on her bad side as he could. After all this time trying to make friends and be nice, he was enjoying being able to not care about what words he said, or how offensive they were. Maybe he was an asshole, but he was definitely enjoying it.

CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon)   No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:00 pm

kylee abigail reeds

Kylee felt like a boiling pot, threatening to boil over. This boy knew how to anger her in the right way, touching dangerous personal memories. Her cheeks were red, countering her stormy blue eyes, with swirling colors. The only decent thing in this situation was that the demigod knew enough about him to make him wish he hadn't ever met her. She had wished several times that she hadn't ever met him, and the feeling must've been mutual. Kai was interested in the water splashing around, and the loud noises he was hearing, so the puppy began barking, and pawing at the back of Kylee's leg.

Distracted, the girl couldn't block the kick coming into her stomach, sending her back a few steps. "You son of a -" *bleep* Kylee growled, jumped back up to her feet and standing her ground. She had several insults backed up to scream at him, hopefully words that he would remember and take to his grave. The idea of her hatred being the last thing he would think about before he died was just more incentive for the girl's anger.

"Difficult?" she mused, her voice never decreasing in volume or strength. "I'm not the one who kissed a girl who was taken! Did you ever think of that? Or Penny?" Kylee asked, the water droplets swirling around her fingertips again. "Did you ever think about all the people you would hurt?" she demanded, eyes blazing once more. Puzzle spoke in the demigod's mind, but she was too fueled to even comprehend it. In that second, she wouldn't care if Cain was dead. Actually, she might think of doing it herself. Her fists were clenched, fingernails drawing blood. Impulsively, the girl sent a slap across his face with a loud smack.
clothing
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon)   No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:55 pm

I'LL TAKE MY HEART BACK
andsetthepeoplefree

Cain listened as she tried to cut herself off.  He knew exactly what she was thinking though. It made him smile knowing that she was in pain from his boot.  She deserved it. Then she brought up the point of him kissing her while she was still taken. "You're like a broken record! You already mentioned that!" He said. He didn't have any good response, and was honestly quite flustered by the statement. His attention was drawn to the blood on her nails. He was too familiar with that. He dug his fingers into his palms when he met Aidan.  Apparently she felt to him the way he did to the son of Hades.  Cain went back to when he kissed her, but not by choice. She just pushed him there. The best he could try to do with the memory, is try to use it against her. "And like you didn't enjoy that kiss."

Cain heard the noise before he felt the hand against his cheek. Almost reflexively, he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed back. There was now enough space between them that she could reach out and smack him again. He couldn't get into a fist fight with her. Sword fighting was only acceptable when it was practice. Actually fighting her only had a few outcomes and none of them were good for him.  If he fought back and won, he'd be an abusive asshole. If he lost, he'd be weak. He couldn't even keep her from fighting back without being frowned upon. He wanted to ask 'What the Hades was that for?' but he already knew the answer. He was basically asking for it. "Back off!" he demanded through clenched teeth. Not like he expected her to listen to him. It communicated his point. As anyone in the camp would, Cain started working through his responses to any one of her actions. He had decided that unless his life depended on it, he wasn't going to fight back. He'd just avoid being hit as much as possible. In the case Kylee was trying to murder him, he'd go for a disarm, and if that didn't work, he'd try to make sure she couldn't attack, which, without hurting her, limited him to pinning her arms to a wall or to the floor. Cain didn't have any kind of weapon on him, so he was really hoping he was safe. A life or death situation was the last thing he wanted at the moment.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon)   No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No I don't want you back; I don't want you with him (Moon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Stables :: Stables-
Jump to: