Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sleepytime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trist

Sleepytime Empty
PostSubject: Sleepytime   Sleepytime I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:13 pm

something to wish for...
As Kristopher walked around his wonderful cabin he started to get sleepy. As it was normal for people to seem tired or at least like its cold when they are inside the cabin, it felt different. He started to throw his pillow around, it was soft, almost like a feather. He sat on his bunk wondering what to do as he was bored and had nothing to do.
coded by kellisabell<3

Last edited by Gryffindor on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

Sleepytime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepytime   Sleepytime I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Delilah Morgenston ~ Daughter of Deimos
Felt it in my fist, in my feet, in the hollows of my eyelids
No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love

Delilah was running from an Ares kid dog and she didn't know why it was chasing her, but it looked evil. She ran past at least five cabins. She saw one cabin was open and ran inside. She looked at saw how dark it was. She looked around seeing it was the Nyx cabin. She saw the dogs right by the door and she hid under someone's bed. She saw the dog walk around and it went into another room. She realized it was a Nyx's child's dog. She couldn't escape with it being right there.

She closed her eyes and dozed off. A hour later she woke up hearing someone sit on the bed. She looked seeing it was a boy. She had to stay quite, but then she sneezed Bless me." Her eyes widen realizing what she had just did.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Trist

Sleepytime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepytime   Sleepytime I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:42 pm

something to wish for...
Kristopher heard a sneeze above him, following with a voice that sounded like a girls' saying "bless me". He stood up and looked at the girl sitting above him, he smiled and said "Hey,". He climbed up the bunk and sat next to her, "What are you hiding from?" he asked with a smile. Kristopher felt good that he had a person to talk to for once because he usually had nobody to speak to.
coded by kellisabell<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleepytime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepytime   Sleepytime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepytime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Cabins :: Cabin 14: Nyx-
Jump to: