Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello, people of the world(not you, Gaia!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello, people of the world(not you, Gaia!) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, people of the world(not you, Gaia!)   Hello, people of the world(not you, Gaia!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Hello! I'm flying toasters, but you may call me Annie(a very old nickname of mine. No one has called me it since I was four!)  Very Happy So, as most people here do, I love the PJO and HoO series, so yeah ^^ I'm an otaku(someone who likes drawing and/or watching anime/manga) and I really like drawing. Nice to meet you all  Smile
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

PostSubject: Re: Hello, people of the world(not you, Gaia!)   Hello, people of the world(not you, Gaia!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 1:50 pm

ollo! me is vey, coolgirl, ranger, or anything else you can come up with! nice meeting you!
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Hello, people of the world(not you, Gaia!)   Hello, people of the world(not you, Gaia!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:11 pm

HELLOOOOOOOOOO ANNIEE! (I think I'm gonna call you Cresta because of the hunger games)

ANYWAYS I AM BEAN!! I'm one of the very friendly members of staff on this site. I can help you with any questions you might have. Feel free to ask me anything and welcome to the site :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, people of the world(not you, Gaia!)   Hello, people of the world(not you, Gaia!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, people of the world(not you, Gaia!)
Page 1 of 1