Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

topic number 2 [brenny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

topic number 2 [brenny] Empty
PostSubject: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:29 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER
OOC: idek don't kill me just go with it
WEARING: outfit
WORDCOUNT: xxx
i'm just a kid and life is a nightmare

Finnegan walks down the aisle, running his fingers across the spines of the various books, as his eyes skim over the assortment of titles. He lets out a small sigh, as he reaches the end of the row. He's been doing this for nearly twenty minutes, and he has yet to find a book that seems interesting. Turning around he starts off down the aisle once more, this time looking at the shelf above the previous one. He does this a few more times, before he comes across a book that seems promising. The Maze Runner by James Dashner is printed on the spine. He pulls it off the shelf, and flips it over. Skimming the back cover, he smiles lightly, the book seems interesting.

Tucking it under his arm, he heads to one of the tables, and sits down. He opens the book, and starts to read. He quickly becomes engaged in his book, and oblivious to his surroundings. When he finishes the first book, he returns to the shelf for the two sequels, and then heads back to read the next books.

Flash forward several hours, and Finnegan is still in the exact same position, still reading the books. However it is late, and his page turning becomes slower and slower, until he finally feels his eyes starting to close. Yet he continues to read, until eventually he places the book on the table, and lets out a small yawn. His head then slumps forward to come to a resting place on the book, as he lets out a small snore. As he sleeps a small trickle of drool, escapes from the corner of his mouth and makes a small pool on the table.

At some point in his sleep, he has a nightmare which causes him to thrash around in his chair, and eventually knocks him out of the chair. Yet he does not wake up, and he continues to sleep on the floor of the library in the midst of a stack of papers he landed on. Only when he hears the sound of someone moving around does he wake up. He is nearly blinded by the lighting, so he quickly shuts his eyes and buries his face in his arm. "Ugh give me five more minutes"he mumbles into his arm, as he tries to go back to sleep, completely unaware of his current location.

coded by sapphire

Last edited by ML on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Son of Hecate

Toby smiled as he woke up the morning of Friday, February 14th. The air felt crisp and cool. The difference this year as opposed to last Valentine's day for Toby was that this year he wasn't single and failing to mingle. He tossed the sheets from over him and slid out of bed. He quickly went to the bathrooms and threw off his pajamas, taking a long shower and using a plethora of soap. He then wrapped a towel around himself and made sure nobody was looking, and then dashed back to his room. He clothed himself in a pair of jeans and a nice short-sleeved plaid button-down. He didn't really care if his scars were showing because he figured Finnegan would love him anyway. Well, he hoped really.He slipped on some shoes, and returned to the bathroom. The steam from his shower had fogged the mirror, and he had to wipe it down. He then began to shape his hair so that it gave him a handsome-without-trying sort of look. He smiled at himself in the mirror and made sure he looked good before he felt safe to return to his room. He picked up his wand, his wallet, a bouquet of flowers, and exited his dreary cabin. As soon as he stepped outside, he could tell the camp was different today. He looked around the large U of cabins, and saw campers looking their best, girls skipping around in dresses and boys with ties. The Aphrodite cabin practically radiated perfume, giggles, cologne, and it was decorated distastefully with pink streamers and bows. He snorted at them, and then turned his brown eyes to the rather normal-looking Athena cabin. However no matter its refusal to acknowledge the holidays, it still put a smile on Toby's face. He began across the semi-courtyard to the Athena cabin and stepped up to the door. He knocked and then waited patiently. Unfortunately, the one who answered was not one he was hoping for. It was just some other camper, though Toby was sure he had seen the boy before. When he realized where he recognized him, he frowned. "He's not here," the boy snapped, adding a very unkind word for someone like Toby. Someone like him who romantically liked someone like Finnegan. Toby leaned forward, grabbed the doorknob from the boy, and slammed the door for him before leaving the cabin. Toby hated the kid to Hades. He was new to this whole homosexual thing and the surprising number of bullying he's gotten in the past couple of days. Not only was it known that he was dating a guy, but also that he was a weak fighter, and legally deaf. He felt so much more useless than he had ever felt before. Realizing he was standing still and musing over this, he shook his head and continued walking. Not today. He wouldn't let his thoughts get a hold of him today. Today he was going to celebrate what he had. And if Finnegan was not in his cabin, there was only one other place he could be. Toby continued to the library briskly, holding the flowers to his chest. When he reached the building, he tugged open the doors and entered. Rows of bookshelves presented themselves, and they were void of people. Toby made his way to the back of the room where there was an area for reading. Finally, as Toby rounded a corner, he saw Finnegan. The boy was lying on the ground, open and unruly books scattered around him. He looked absolutely ridiculous, but it still made Toby chuckle. He walked over and set the flowers down on the table. When he approached, Finnegan muttered, "Ugh, give me five more minutes." Toby stooped over to pick up the books and stack them on the table again. He then sat down on his knees next to Finnegan. "Hey," he urged, giving Finnegan a push. "Dude, wake up. How can you sleep so much," he sighed, shaking his head.

DATE: 2/14 | NOTES: uh.
TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:05 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER

Finnegan groans and buries his face in his arm, and squeezes his eyes shut. "But dad, I'm tired. Can I please sleep in?"he asks. He then groggily opens his eyes, and rubs them. After his vision has adjusted to the bright lighting, he pushes himself into a sitting position.

He yawns, and looks around. He is still in the library, hm he must have fallen asleep whilst reading. He then starts to look around for the book he was reading. After a few minutes of searching he finds, it and picks it up. He flips through it looking for the page he left off on. Finding it, he grabs a piece of paper he sticks it in the book to use it as a book mark. He then holds the book to his chest and looks around.

Wait, if he had slept at the library, who had woken him up? Blinking he looks around, and his eyes land on Toby. He smiles lightly at the sight of the other boy. "Hi Toby"he says with a small smile.  "I really don't sleep a lot, I usually end up staying up til about three, and then I fall asleep"he says to the other boy.

He then knits his eyebrows together in confusion, why is Toby here? They didn't have plans that he had forgotten about, did he? If he had, he'd feel really bad. He looks over at Toby, "Did we have-"he says, cutting off before he can finish, as he realizes why Toby was looking for him. It's Februrary fourteenth, Valentine's Day. Smiling like an idiot, he moves closer to the boy, and gently kisses him on the lips. "Happy Valentine's Day"he whispers as he pulls away.

coded by sapphire

Last edited by ML on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Son of Hecate

Toby ran a hand through his hair out of habit, and then once he realized what he'd done he frantically tried to fix it again. He hadn't spent like half an hour on his appearance for nothing. As Finnegan was distracted with trying to awake himself, Toby glanced in a mirror and attempted to fix himself. When Finnegan stood up, Toby stood expectantly, but it seemed as if he had gone unnoticed. He bit his lip and watched as Finnegan oriented himself for a couple of minutes, until finally his eyes locked on the other's. Toby listened to Finnegan talk a little. Staying up as late as Finnegan does did not seem very healthy, and it really reflected in Finnegan's dark circles beneath his eyes. Toby couldn't judge though. There were nights where he would never sleep, and days where he made up for the loss of sleep by laying in bed all day and staring at the ceiling. That was not healthy. Toby was so consumed in thought that he had been oblivious to the conversation before him. Finnegan looked quizzical, and Toby guessed he had asked a question. What he had asked was beyond the boy, and so he opened his mouth to admit he had not been paying attention. However the sequence of events following when he opened his mouth startled him. First, Finnegan drew closer. This was a little shocking because Toby didn't like being very close to people, and he didn't fully comprehend that it was Finnegan and that it was okay before he tried to take a step back. Second, he felt something moist and soft touch his lips, and typically that would have felt weird, and Toby was extremely close to spitting whatever was entering his mouth out, until he realized he was being kissed. This extremely slow comprehension process resulted in Toby twitching his head to the side, and if Finnegan hadn't withdrawn, Toby might have knocked skulls with him. He felt his face flush at his extremely concerning action. Deciding not to address it, he moved to the table. "Happy Valentine's day to you, too," he said. He picked up the flowers and presented them to Finnegan. "I know you're like a smarty pants and think it's irrational to celebrate a massacre or whatever, but I just thought I'd get you these," he explained quickly. He handed Finn the bouquet.

DATE: 2/14 | NOTES: uh.
TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:08 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER

Finnegan smiles lightly at the other boy. He can't help but laugh as he watches him frantically fixing his hair, after he accidently messes it up. Honestly, Finnegan finds it cute when it's all messed up but it still looks nice when it's styled. He just thinks Toby's cute all the time.

He can't help but smile when he hears the boy's comment. "It's stupid to celebrate a massacre, because that is basically saying it's alright to kill a bunch of people, but most people don't even know about that"he says sort of rambling towards the end. His smile becomes even wider when he sees the flowers, he takes them from Toby and smells them. "Thank you!"he says as he leans over to kiss the boy on the cheek.

Finnegan then realizes that he forgot to get the other boy something. Shit, way to go Finnegan. You forgot to get your boyfriend something for Valentines day. Maybe there is a way that he can make it up to the boy? He bites his lip and takes a few minutes to think of what they can possibly do. Finnegan looks over at Toby. "I'm so sorry, I forgot to get you something, I'm sorry"he says biting his lip. "But maybe we can go out to eat? Maybe even see a movie?"he asks the other boy.

coded by sapphire

Last edited by ML on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Son of Hecate
Toby chuckled, hearing the boy ramble about the fictitious holiday that was created by card companies and such. He let Finnegan take the flowers and then held his hands behind his back, watching him. He smiled as Finnegan smelled them. It was rewarding enough to make the boy happy. Toby felt his cheeks go even more red, if it was possible, when Finnegan kissed his cheek. He probably looked like a glowing red christmas light right about now. Toby stepped forward and slipped a hand in his boyfriend's, greatly looking forward to their day to come. However, it seemed his mood faltered a bit when Finnegan admitted he had not gotten anything for Toby. Not that that was the part that mattered. Toby didn't really care about material objects, what he did care about however was if Finnegan had forgotten it was Valentine's day altogether. Had he planned not to even see Toby today? "Finnegan..." Toby began. When he heard what Finnegan proposed, he was restored a little hope, but not much. It was Valentine's day, and every place was going to be extremely crowded. "We won't be able to get in any place. Not in New York on February 14th," he told him, frowning. He looked down at their hands. "Besides, I don't need anything special. Let's just spend the day together somehow." He leaned over and pecked Finnegan on the cheek. He couldn't hold much of a grudge against the boy for very long. He wanted to keep his spirit up, and he day going well.

Created by Blitzy of Caution 2.0

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:05 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER

Finnegan bites his lip as he nervously watches the other boy. He feels completely terrible about forgetting Valentine's day. But honestly he has never been one to check the calendar. Plus, his cabin mates are not the type to have a countdown to Valentines Day or anything like that. "I'm so sorry, I just lost track of the days. I've never made it a habit to check a calendar. Actually, I thought it was still January"he mumbles quietly as he stares down at his feet.

When Toby grabs his hand, he gains a slightly bit of confidence, and gently squeezes the other boy's hand as he looks up. However hearing his words, he frowns. He hadn't even thought about how busy the city might be, gods he really is an idiot. "Spending the day together sounds lovely, what should we do?"he asks the boy as he starts to think of ideas.

Honestly Valentine's Day is not Finnegan's favorite holiday, so he has no idea how they should spend it. Perhaps a picnic? Although it might be too cold. They could always watch movies? Is that even something people do on Valentine's day? He has no idea, perhaps he should let Toby decide. "I'm bad at all of this, so perhaps you should decide what we do?"he asks the boy.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Son of Hecate
Toby watched Finnegan's face for some time, pondering his words. It was a bit strange that Finnegan still believed it to be January. If it was even moderately important, one would think that he would have marked Valentine's day on a calendar or something. Or, perhaps a genius didn't need to know what day it was or even the month. Whatever the case, Toby still decided to let it slide.

When Finnegan told Toby to decide, he was caught off guard and tensed up a little. Toby wasn't exactly the kind of guy to have ideas simply flow to him. He glanced desperately around but obviously they were in a library and no help would present itself here. There would be campers all over the beach and such, people all around the city. Toby would personally like to have Finnegan to himself in a nice quiet area but he had no idea where they could go.

"I don't know," Toby admitted, letting go of Finnegan's hand and wiping it on his jeans as he had begun to sweat. "I guess we could start by walking around camp and seeing if there is a vacant place anywhere. Maybe we could picnic?" Toby said, obviously just spit-balling ideas. He glanced back at Finnegan's face for a split-second, and then diverted his eyes again quickly. He could feel his holiday spirit coming to a lull.

"I mean, if you want to just read that's okay too. Whatever makes you happy," he said, plastering a smile to his face, eyes glued to Finnegan's books rather than the boy himself.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:07 am

JUST A KID // HOVER

Finnegan bites his lip and watches the other boy. He can't help but feel like shit, for forgetting that it's Valentine's day. It's such an important holiday for couples, how did he forget it? He really must be scatterbrained. He nervously runs his fingers through his hair and watches the other boy.

"A picnic sounds wonderful, perhaps we could go to the meadow? I think it's usually pretty empty?"he suggests with a small smile. Honestly just being able to spend time with Toby will be great. But spending time with Toby, and having it just be the two of them is even better. "Let me put these away and then we can go find some food?he suggests.

~time skip~

Finnegan smiles lightly as his gaze turns to look at the other boy. "This is really nice, it's so peaceful here"he says as he glances around the meadow. His gaze then lands on Toby, and he studies the other boy for a few minutes. He then moves a bit closer to the boy, a small smile growing on his face. "Not to mention, we're alone"he says with a grin, as he leans in to kiss the other boy. After a few moments, he slowly moves his arms to loosely wrap them around the other boy's neck, letting his elbows rest on his shoulders.  

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:34 am

Son of Hecate
Toby nodded in agreement. A picnic was cheesy, sure, but it was just cheesy enough. Toby watched quitely as Finnegan put his books away. The tall and lanky boy before him was admittedly odd, but on the other hand Toby could see nothing that he didn't like in him. It was appalling that Toby had even considered Finnegan at one point as undesirable.

--

The meadow began to hum with the creaks of crickets. The sun painted the sky an orange with cascaded into pink the further up the light traveled. The food had been gone for a good half an hour. Toby had chewed copious amounts of fresh mint gum directly afterwards. The two boys were now lying on their backs, side-by-side and staring up at the vast expanse of sky above. That is, until Finnegan broke the silence. Or, at least whatever silence there was sans the crickets.

Toby's head turned as he propped himself up on his elbows. The boy grinned as Finnegan leaned in to kiss him. His lips were warm and soft and they parted when they met Toby's. The lovers in the meadow remained lip-locked for some couple of minutes before Toby chuckled.

"Yeah we are alone," he breathed in between kisses. "Too bad we aren't in that hotel room again tonight, though." Toby broke the kiss and drew back his head enough to give Finnegan the most cheesy and suggestive wink that he could muster. Hopefully Finnegan wouldn't take it too seriously, but also he hoped that the boy wouldn't think Toby was a complete ditz.

Toby's hand moved up to Finnegan's face, and his fingers slid down the boy's jaw bone, carefully tracing the beautiful feature. Toby leaned in once again to kiss Finnegan, but rather than kissing his lips he tilted his head and kissed down Finnegan's cheek and jaw, slowly making his way to the boy's neck.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:20 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER
OOC: i am like ashamed this sucks

Finnegan grins widely as he continues to kiss the other boy. After pulling away, he continues to grin as he watches the other boy. Seeing the other boy's extremely cheesy wink, he bursts into a fit of laughter. "Too bad"he says quietly. "I really wish we were, is there a possibility that it could work out?"he asks raising his eyebrow.

Finnegan blushes a bright red, when the other boy begins to run his fingers over his jaw. He lets out a small fit of laughter, as the movement tickles. "Stop that tickles!"he says through the laughter. When the boy kisses his neck, he squeezes his eyes shut and lets out a pleasureful sigh. "Toby.."he says quietly.

Opening his eyes, he nervously bites his lip as he tilts his head slightly to look at the other boy. He slowly pulls his neck away from the boy's mouth. Reaching up to place his hand on the boy's cheek, he once more leans in to kiss him.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:42 pm

The day was reasonably darker now, the wave of sound from the crickets and even some fogs was growing even more prominent. Toby was no longer able to ignore the sound and found himself wishing it would cease. He tried harder to drown it and concentrate on his boyfriend before him. He had blushed and it was the cutest thing Toby had ever seen besides little puppies or something. When he began to kiss Finnegan's neck he heard a sigh pass by his ear from Finnegan's lips, causing Toby to smile as he kissed. However his mood was slightly extinguished as Finnegan pulled himself away. He felt Finnegan's hand lay on the boy's cheek. It was warm undoubtedly because he was nervous. Toby expected his cheek was also warm as he found himself blushing as well. When Finnegan leaned in to kiss Toby, though, Toby diverted his mouth and Finnegan's kiss landed on his own hand. Toby ignored this. "Anyway it's getting a little late," Toby sighed. It was a lame reason but he sort of wanted to get back to his cabin. The noise was irritating him. Not to mention the darkness. Although he was very familiar with the coat of night, being a necromancer, he recently found himself scared. The traumatizing events that had taken place recently have shaped Toby into a rather cowardly being now. Even though Finnegan was with him and he should feel safe, he doubted someone who couldn't make simple valentine's plans could fight off a monster should one attack. Toby lifted a hand and ran his finger's through Finnegan's hair a little bit, pushing it back from his sharp-featured and intelligent-appearing face. "You're so cute," Toby breathed, though it was less of a compliment toward Finn and more of a mindless remark. "We should go."
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:15 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER

Finnegan blushes even more when he manages to miss the boy's mouth, and kiss his own hand. He moves his hand from the boys face and lets it fall into his lap. Hearing the boy's next comment, he knits his eyebrows together in confusion. Had he done something wrong? Toby's mood seemed to change so suddenly. "Oh yeah, I guess it is. I must have lost track of time"he says quietly.

Finnegan then busies himself with cleaning up all of their picnic items and shoving it into the picnic basket they had borrowed from the mess hall. He then slowly stands up, and holds his hand out for the other boy. "Thanks you're pretty cute yourself"he says hearing the boy's comment. "Yeah let's go, it's starting to get cold"he says quietly. "So is this goodnight, or?"he asks his voice trailing off, as he starts to walk back to the cabins. 

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Toby sat up all the way and began to help Finnegan pack the things. It was silent as they worked and a little awkward, but, honestly, Toby preferred it. Though he did not know why, he was a little bit irritated at his partner. It seemed that every time a decision was to be made, it was Toby's responsibility to make the decision. It was a pain in the neck really how indecisive Finnegan was. Still, Toby said nothing. When they were done, Finnegan stood and offered Toby his hand. Toby took it and stood as well and they began back towards the cabin. Typically while holding his hand, Toby would squeeze is hand but rright now he just held it. As they walked and left behind the meadow, Toby saw the glow of the cabins approaching. When Finnegan's voice ebbed its way to Toby's ears he looked at Finnegan. He stopped walking and watched Finnegan closely, or at least as best as he could in the dark. "For once, Finn, you tell me." His voice was hard but it was still obvious in his voice that he didn't want to be mean to Finnegan. Toby really really liked him and didn't want to be too harsh but he had to start somewhere. "What now?" He asked, narrowing his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:57 pm

JUST A KID // HOVER

Finnegan smiles lightly, as he continues to walk. Her turns his head to look at Toby and smiles at him. "I had a lot of fun tonight"he says to the boy. He notices that he is not squeezing his hamd like usual, but he doesn't say anything. Perhaps Toby is just tired, anyways it's not an extremely important matter.

Finnegan nearly walks into the other boy when he stops walking, but he manages to stop himself before he does that. He blinks and looks at the other boy. When he hears his words, he is just a bit surprised because Toby sounds well annoyed? He's not sure if mad is the correct word, but he's definitely upset. He opens his mouth to ask why he's upset, but after hearing the boy say more he quickly shuts his mouth. "Well... How about we go back to your cabin? I really don't feel like spending the rest of my night alone, and plus I'm not sure my cabin mates like me"he says to Toby. He then gently squeezes the boy's hand to see what he does.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Toby watched Finnegan, even after the boy had responded. There was no understandable reason to this. He stood there in the dark just watching the boy for a good minute or so before Finnegan squeezed his hand. Toby's eyes then left Finnegan's face and looked down at their intertwined hands. Suddenly he looked up again, his expression much more soft than it had been. "I'm sure that they like you," he said. He thought for a moment, looking over Finnegan. "Do you like me?" It was a weird question, especially in that moment. He squeezed Finnegan's hand back, in hope of a favorable outcome. Of course, the question had deeper meaning than what it sounded. Toby had always had a really big problem with insecurity. Like... really big. He had asked the same question so many times before, although it was typically with girls. And usually like was substituted with love. Over the years he learned that apparently that was considered coming on too strong. So, with many rejections he toned it down but never completely got rid of the nagging sense that everyone hated him. Sighing, Toby squeezed Finnegan's hand once again. He shook his head and pulled on Finn's hand. "Never mind. It's not important," he said, forcing himself to chuckle to come off as care-free.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:13 am

JUST A KID // HOVER

Finnegan smiles lightly and stands there, gripping his hand. "I'm pretty sure they don't, they call me names and throw stuff at me"he says quietly, a small frown appearing on his face. "Oh well, it's not all of them, just about five. So I guess it's not that big of a deal"he says starting to ramble.

Hearing Toby's question, Finnegan's eyes widen as he starts to panic. He has no idea what prompted him to ask the question, and he is slightly afraid. What does Toby mean? Does he not like him anymore? Or is Finnegan doing a bad job at showing his feelings? He takes a deep breath and looks at Toby. "Of course I like you silly"he says squeezing his hand. He then leans over and gently kisses the other boy's cheek. "It sounds pretty important to me, but if you want me to ignore it, I will"he says quietly.  

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:16 pm

Toby couldn't help but smile when Finnegan squeezed his hand back. It seemed like it was growing into a sign between the two. His smiled widened contentedly as Finnegan leaned over and kissed his cheek. He loved his cheek kisses, making him feel loved and wanted, even if it's not exactly what Toby asked. His cheeks became a bit rosey. Great, grinning and blushing. How gay. Toby pulled on Finnegan's hand, making the boy come near him. He then wrapped his arms around the boy's waist and kissed his cheek back. "Come on," he said, releasing him. He chuckled a bit. "Let's go to my cabin." Even if they had not said much, the chat had improved his mood big-time. The couple began walking toward the cabins once again. They emerged into the light of camp after a bit of walking. It was hardly late, because Finnegan and Toby had packed home at the beginning of the night. Campers were still scattered, couples kissing, the beach still prominently active, and he guessed plenty were visiting NYC as well. As they got to Toby's cabin, he pulled open the door and stood aside to allow Finnegan in. He glanced out onto the camp and caught a glimpse of the boy from earlier. Finnegan's sibling who had called him vile names. He was sitting on the Athena porch, staring after the boys with disgust, and girl by his side. Toby bit his lip, but turned away and walked inside. He shut the door quietly behind him. Glancing around the dark rooms, he saw nobody home. Of course not. Valentines day. Plus he hardly had any siblings anyway. He beckoned for Finnegan to follow as he paced down the hall to his room. He lit a couple of candles in the gloomy area. "Lovely isn't it," he sighed, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: topic number 2 [brenny]   topic number 2 [brenny] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

topic number 2 [brenny]
Page 1 of 1