Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

If you love me let me go (Pink)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

If you love me let me go (Pink) Empty
PostSubject: If you love me let me go (Pink)   If you love me let me go (Pink) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:52 pm

THEO DAVIS - SON OF DIONYSUS
One night, and one more time
thanks for the
memories
EVEN THOUGH THEY WEREN'T SO GOOD

Theo stood in front of a sight he had only heard about. He knew people purposefully tried to get to the center, but had never been there himself. He was standing there because he walked to the climbing wall, but couldn't find it to climb it. That was something that he shared with someone, but his normal partner was gone.  She wasn't going to come back. He didn't really come prepared, but Theo did have his sword and a shield. Sometimes that was all he needed. He intended to just barely scratch the surface, and come back later and better prepared.  So he simply picked up a rock and chucked it at one of the massive ants. The stone struck the insect right on the side of the head. Theo's aim was better than you'd think. The insect charged at him, but Theo slid his sword between the head and body of the creature. From the start of combat training he was taught to identify chinks in the armor. Sometimes it wasn't necessary to aim for the holes, but it was always easier.

Another ant came crawling up, and then another. Theo didn't realize that he had picked a fight with the entire colony. He got another ant on the knee, and then he was able to sink his sword into it's neck.  He stabbed another, still with relative ease. An ant came up from behind him. Theo noticed it in time to get out of the way of the pincers. The insect did tear open his coat pocket. Theo's wallet fell to the ground where one of the smaller ants picked it up and carried it closer to the center.  The son of Dionysus lost sight of it after a quick little sprawl before he retreated towards the edge again. It was like the ants couldn't move past their little circle. They stood in a curved line, apparently at the border of their range.

Theo had decided that he was going to come back later with some friends just to show they could do it. He never really cared about the wallet. It had a fake ID, a few dollars, and... "The picture!" Theo said. It was just a picture but it was the only thing he had to remember Heather by. He charged forward towards the wall of ants. If it killed him he was getting that picture back. It  was one of the few things that he used to hang on to his sanity with. He easily knocked off balance, and one of the ants pinned him down and brought its pinchers to his sides. The rest of the ants went back ti thier normal activities. Theo tried to pull the pinchers apart but the force was too great. The only thing he could do was to hold them as tightly as he could and pray someone came around. The force got tighter and Theo knew this was how he'd die. Dead by his own stupid mistakes because of his keepsake memory.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: If you love me let me go (Pink)   If you love me let me go (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:58 pm

I got my bad baby by my heavenly side
And I know if I go I'll die happy tonight

Azalea grabbed a book from the shelf near her bed. She had been working extra hard on reading since she had dyslexia. It was book probably for a fifth grader, but she could care less. She was reading. She had been trying to read for years, but an Athena kid had given her a book all in Greek. It was quite interesting, but it was taking her quite a while to read it. She was planning to finish it today.

Azalea skipped out of her cabin toward the forest with her book in her hand. She wanted to go climb a tree like she usually did and then finish her book. She was thinking of visiting book boy, but he was probably reading also. She didn't want to bother him not right now at least. Maybe later. She shrugged and continued skipping toward the forest. When she found her favorite tree, she climbed to the tree and started reading. It felt good to be able to read. The last time she read a book was when she was probably six years old, which was a long time ago. She ignored the thoughts and wanted to continue the book. The book was about a sickness going around a small town in Pennsylvania and a girl named Maddie who was living practically by herself in the abandoned town. Just as she was about to finish the book, she heard a commotion. She sighed and put the book down, about to yell at the person to quiet down. She saw one of the Ants from the ant hill on top of someone. She sighed and put her book away in her shoulder bag. She pulled out her celestial bronze dagger. Azalea jumped to the tree nearby and got closer to the person and the ant. She flicked her dagger, like a throwing knife. She had learned that from a class in the arena. It hit the ant in the head, making it crumble. She slid down the tree, toward the person and pulled out her dagger.

She looked at the person. A boy she had never seen around camp. She out her hand out to help the boy out. She blinked a thought coming to mind. "I k-killed a m-m-monster." She said amazed. "I killed monster! My first one!" She exclaimed, hugging the boy. A moment later, she let go of him and returned back to seriousness. She smiled and stuck out her hand for him to shake it. "I'm Azalea. You can call me anything." She said shrugging, still smiling. An ant came charging at her and knocking her down to the ground, her dagger skidding across the ground out of reach.

Azalea Felicity Barcelona
ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: If you love me let me go (Pink)   If you love me let me go (Pink) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:29 pm

thanks for the
memories

Theo sighed with relief knowing that someone came to help him. Apparently Hades couldn't handle someone like him, otherwise that would've been the end of him. He smiled at her sequels of happiness, and even though he expected it, he was still caught off guard by her hug. Theo gawked at the girl for a few seconds after the words she said had sunk it. "Your first monster?" He said amazed by it. Some of the most experienced fighters couldn't throw knives like that. Then she suddenly returned to her serious, slightly intimidating state. He was sure that he was going to like this girl. The sudden moodiness made him feel normal.

She introduced herself and Theo appreciated the name. Her name was just so different from anything else he had heard, and more importantly it was nothing close to Heather. "Theo." He said cutting it short. They were kinda in a danger zone, so proper introductions could wait for later. Good thing he didn't intend to chat because an ant charge at them. Theo stepped out of the way, but Azalea was knocked to the ground, with her knife out of reach. Theo came in, placed his boot in the side of the ant, and easily found a chink in the exoskeleton. The any struggled for a minute, while pinned to the ground, but quickly stopped trying. As easily as the blade went in, it came out. Using his shield hand, Theo bent over and offered a hand to the girl.

The ants had noticed the struggle and began to gather around the two. Theo gripped his sword tight, and took out the ant closest to him. The last thing he wanted to be was boxed in, so he may not fight all of them, but he wouldn't let them encase him. An ant with all its intelligence charged at Theo. He easily put his sword at it's knee, allowing it to hit the ground before his boot found its spot on the ants head. The exoskeleton cracked, leaving the ant totally motionless. Whether or not it was dead was actually hard to tell. Frankly Theo didn't care at this point. He just wanted to get his wallet back, and get out in one piece.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: If you love me let me go (Pink)   If you love me let me go (Pink) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:32 pm

Azalea nodded."Yep. I arrived at Camp not long ago. Maybe a few days ago. I'm not quite sure I would have to look at my calendar. Actually maybe it's been a week or so?" She chattered without taking a breath. Azalea had joined camp about a week ago, not able to learn much about fighting monsters, but she was smart enough to figure it out. It was a bit easier then she thought, but it was probably because it didn't see her coming. She shrugged.

The ant pinned her to ground, she wasn't able to do anything. She was useless again. This episode brought memories from the New Year's battle that she didn't to come back. She sighed. It was too painful for her to remember. She missed book boy, and hadn't seen him since. It doesn't matter just focus on staying alive, She thought to herself. Finally the ant stopped pinning her to the ground. She took Theo's hand gladly and got up. She scooped up her dagger and looked up. The ants had surrounded them. She sighed again. "How did you even get into this mess?" She asked, an ant charging towards her. She sliced the dagger in its side leaving a gash and sliced the ant again. It crumpled to the ground. My second one, She thought. Every monster that she killed, she counted. She actually found it quite fun, smiling as she was killing each ant. She knew she probably should've been scared because she could possibly die. She could care less right now. She was having gun and she hadn't had fun like this in awhile. Although, her arm was slowing down and she was growing tired. The ants kept pouring out of the hill and coming towards them. She looked back at Theo to make sure he was doing okay.

She quickly turned back, not wanting to be distracted. She wanted to live through this. Her dagger slipped out of her hands for a brief moment and she picked it up. A wallet was right next to her dagger and she picked it up. "Is this yours?" She called to him turning around. An ant charged at her again and pinned her to the ground yet again. She sighed. Why did she always have to get pinned to the ground?

ooc-now he has to decide between the wallet or her oops cliffhanger haha

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
[/color]
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: If you love me let me go (Pink)   If you love me let me go (Pink) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:59 pm

thanks for the
memories

"Long story. Essentially I lost my wallet." He said, before using the hilt of his sword a beat in the hard shell surrounding an ant.  What was amazing was that even in a life threatening fight, Theo still found the time to talk. "It has something very sentimental to me."  He added on. If they both got out alive, he'd probably show her the picture. She had saved his life. And he wasn't leaving without a good reason to. That either meant that he was bleeding out, or he got that picture back.

Theo gawked at the wallet in her hand. He thought he'd never see it again. He smiled at it and began to strut his way over. Kinda. There was a few ants in his way but he could handle them. He brought his sword into another ant not even bothering to aim for a chink in the armor. Before he could even get half way there, Azalea was ambushed again.  The dagger and wallet slid out of her reach. He charged after the girl to help her, but out of the corner of his eye he saw an ant rushing for the wallet.

Theo had half the mind to grab the wallet. It would be easy. Just grab the wallet and run. He could keep the pictures, and no one would ever know. The only person who would be mad would be Azalea, and she would be dead. It would take him a while to get over it, but like everyone in his cabin, a few drinks and he'd be fine. It killed him to think of what Heather would've told him to do. He knew that if she could tell him what to do, she'd tell him to save Azalea. He knew she'd say that. "It's just a picture, Theo" she'd say.  This was the first time since his insanity period that he could hear Heather talking to him. He was worried that he had lost it again. The stress of losing his life, or the only memory he had left of her could easily throw him out of reality.  "It's just a picture"

Theo's sword easily fit into the  the chink between the ant's abdomen and thorax. The ant made a noise (which Theo didn't know ants could do), before tumbling off Azalea. His sword pierced the weak underbelly of the wounded ant. Then without even looking towards the wallet, he turned and reached to give Azalea a hand.  "Come on. Let's get out of here." He said. He looked over to where an ant had picked up his wallet and beelined towards the center. It's like they knew the wallet was priceless to him. They only kept the valuable things well protected.  He was sure he had lost it when he saw Heather across the other side of the ant hill. She stood still and perfectly, like a ghost. "Let me go" She mouthed.  Then as quickly as she appeared she vanished. "Now's our chance. They're busy with my wallet."

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: If you love me let me go (Pink)   If you love me let me go (Pink) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:48 pm

Azalea quickly scrambled to her feet and grabbed her dagger again. "A-Are you sure?" She asked a bit nervously. There was something sentimental in it and she didn't want him to leave it because of her. She would've felt guilty for awhile, but eventually would've gotten over it. She shrugged. All well, She thought. If he wants to give it up then leave it be. She looked where Theo was looking and didn't see anything. She shrugged again and left the Ant Hill before my ants came and attacked.

When in they were in the woods, she looked back at him. "There's a party tonight in the city. You wanna go with me?" She asked, smiling. She had been in the city one day and made a friend that happened to be rich and had lots of parties. All his parties were amazing and there was one tonight. She had asked Theo because they almost had a near-death situation, so why not go have some fun?

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: If you love me let me go (Pink)   If you love me let me go (Pink) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:06 pm

thanks for the
memories
How could Theo be sure? He held his sword thinking about it for a while. He knew if he just let them have it, he'd never see it again. He knew Heather didn't want him to die for just a picture. He let out a sigh before responding. " Yeah... It's just a picture" He said trying not to think about it. It meant a lot to him, but it wasn't worth dying for. She was just a person in his past. He couldn't linger on her. But he really wanted to. Theo forced a smile and began walking away before anyone died.

Theo followed her to the woods, not wanting to ask very many questions. He didn't want her to ask questions in return. As long as he had his picture of Heather, he was OK with talking about her. Now he just wanted to forget. And the she recommended a party. Theo could NOT say no to a party. "So I'm guessing you just need a date?" He said laughing. "Yeah I'd love to go with you. Is it like black tie, or casual, or a club or what?"

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: If you love me let me go (Pink)   If you love me let me go (Pink) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Azalea rolled her eyes. "If I wanted a date, all I would have to do is go to the Athena cabin." She said. She crossed her arms over her chest. She knew how to get a date. At her first party, she had just gotten an innocent Athena boy. Now she didn't even bother. She preferred to go to the party by herself and just dance with somebody there. "Club." She said smiling. They were always her favorite types of parties. When her father used to throw parties years and years ago, he would throw those ballroom parties. She had found them nice at first, but she couldn't do any of those fancy dances. It was easier to dance to fast music, just doing whatever she wanted. "We could meet at Half Blood Hill in half and hour. I need to change my outfit." She said sighing. A normal daughter of Aphrodite. She always had to change her outfit and she needed a shower immediately since she had sweat from fighting those ants. She sighed again, she would have to take a shower now if she wanted to be fashionably late, the party was all the way in the city. It would probably take an hour or so to get there.

ooc- new topic??

ooc;; nothing
outfit;; [ here ]
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: If you love me let me go (Pink)   If you love me let me go (Pink) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:37 pm

thanks for the
memories

"Club..." Theo repeated trying to make a mental note of it. He didn't want to be over or under dressed. He also realized he was going to have o get a new wallet, and get a few extra bucks. Going clubbing meant that they would club for a while, and then do other stuff. Stuff that needed money. That would be an issue. He would probably have to trade in a few drachamas to get anything for the mortal world. He knew it would probably be an hour or so before he could get out. "So, you want me to pick you up at your cabin in like an hour or so? Or maybe the pine tree? " After the decision was made, Theo set off to go get dressed in something a little less soaked in blood. He waved goodbye to the girl who saved his life. He would miss his wallet, but the entire situation showed him that he had to look forward. If he always looked back he'd miss the chance to make new memories. Possible better memories. He had to always move forward.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you love me let me go (Pink)   If you love me let me go (Pink) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you love me let me go (Pink)
Page 1 of 1